Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First6 is offline Member
    T/Marcus - Just to clear it up... I have equip and can do standard squats. so it is a non issue.

In the mornings I can use all my equip. In the evening ONLY I am limited to the set of dumbells I have in the living room and a pull up bar as my gym downstairs is in use.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://oldschooltrainer.com/3-day-push-pull-legs/
    http://www.trulyhuge.com/news/tips66d.htm
    http://www.exercisegoals.com/push-pu...-routines.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push%E2%80%93pull_workout

just a quick search that provides some exercises performed on each day, push exercises seem to consistently recommend shoulder and tricep exercises with chest

First6 is offline Member
    Just finished leg workout. Can't eat yet. Afraid I might throw up.
    It's awesome HaHa.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    i found that i have to hit the reply with quote at least twice to make it work....

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    i found that i have to hit the reply with quote at least twice to make it work....
    Holy Quote! It worked! Thanks girlgymrat!

so guads am - hams/calves pm, chest am - shoulders/triceps pm, back am - biceps pm, repeat??? Your heavy core lifts when you have the gym and all equipment available and smaller muscles dumbbell only at the house?

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    so guads am - hams/calves pm, chest am - shoulders/triceps pm, back am - biceps pm, repeat??? Your heavy core lifts when you have the gym and all equipment available and smaller muscles dumbbell only at the house?
    Been ignoring my own thread!

Yeah T something like that works. Basically what I have been doing. I honestly have not been on a paper routine as it has been so hectic. I even have kind of been liking it that way. It has kept it from getting overly routine. Everything is being hit 2 times a week. I'm just alternating the body parts and each workout I just pick the excercises I am going to do for that body part and rip it up. I like changing things up like that. Keeps it "fresh" so to speak.
    Last edited by First6; 01-21-2012 at 01:20 PM.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread is driving me Freakin CRAZY!!!! Everytime I read the title of this thread...this http://youtu.be/JYsKDaQIX54?t=1m1s gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Been ignoring my own thread!

Yeah T something like that works. Basically what I have been doing. I honestly have not been on a paper routine as it has been so hectic. I even have kind of been liking it that way. It has kept it from getting overly routine. Everything is being hit 2 times a week. I'm just alternating the body parts and each workout I just pick the excercises I am going to do for that body part and rip it up. I like changing things up like that. Keeps it "fresh" so to speak.
    Well then, just stick with that, but record what it is you are doing and make note of gains, also keep pictures posted so we can tell if you need work on a particular area.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    First:

just bumped the thread re: artificial sweeteners and you have some comments there. What are the odds.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information