Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    ...aaaaand good to see you toooo!

If and keto

and hows things going with you ragin!? you still fasting as well? and your progress on track?

its been a bumpy road, wrecked on my mountain bike saturday but no injuries. yes, still fasting but need to get stricter with it. check it my thread. what made you want to do keto and IF?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    TOTAL LOSS as of 6/2/12 = 8pounds ...sure mostly water but hay I will take it! lol

sorry to hear about your bike!!!
    so sad

can you PM me your thread link...I cant find it plz
    long story about the keto /IF ...will post later when I have the time

oh, and I am still waiting to start my training...about a week left, so Im sure I will continue to drop pounds this month once the training starts ~ looking forward to it!
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-05-2012 at 01:56 PM.

want to trim bodyfat percentage down.

name of my thread

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I like the research on CR calory restrict living ...Okanawian centery study... and the keto works the very best for me personaly (and most gals I have ever met looking to drop pounds with out having to wait years and years lol) plus I see it as healthy and affordable for me

todays my office 1st day IF since restarting..and I am doing great, but I only have maybe a moody moment or 2 when I IF, no real hunger pains or cravings...

planning tomorrows food ... umm love me some scallops

love the images, i licked the screen

lol goof

fast day was great and outta curiosity I weighed in..down 2 more lbs ....10 lost total now

What Im realy interested in ...is my measurements, but thats on the 1st of every month

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats on the progress so far, one more step to botox! haha.

What is that picture above a fried egg inside a potatoe?

lol... botox is like 60 pounds away lol

no way ! potatoes are YUK.... its an egg inside of ham.
    muffen pan
    sliced ham (pref not cold cut, they are full of garbage) or beacon
    egg

lay ham slice in the muffen pan slots/ or layer the beacon on bottom and sides
    crack an egg in each
    layer with cheese or herbs if want
    bake
    eat the cups of yum

there is another meat egg that I do at times Attachment 123608

soft hard boil and peel egg
    take ground hamburg or ground turkey or ground sausage and mold around the egg (add a slice or so of cheese around egg than meat if want
    roll in cracked pepper or herbs
    bake or fry, I dont care for grill but you can try
    eat yummy ball o' protein
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-06-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Those look good, i may have to try them...

Fast tomorrow and booked my PEDICURE for next week ( my 10 pound loss...first goal reached!)

all im really craving is some cheese cake and Im looking forward to getting a sliver of one on friday and some pizza lol

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Sexy. What color will the ped be???? U r doing awesome. Who cares if water.cuz it is gone. Yay!!!
    And I am gonna eat my phone as soon as I hit reply. I am starving ; )))

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ comic.....

Howdy Sexy! 10 off is GREAT!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    Sexy. What color will the ped be???? U r doing awesome. Who cares if water.cuz it is gone. Yay!!!
    And I am gonna eat my phone as soon as I hit reply. I am starving ; )))
    Im bringing my MILAN 89 Attachment 123670Attachment 123671I like to bring my own polish or buy a new bottle there for them to use (not fond of the idea of communal nail polish lol Im kinda fickle and make sure they change water/use disinfected tools and I never let them clip my nails) I have seen too many scarey pix online from people that get infections from pedicures lol eeeeewwwww Attachment 123669

thanks SM! good to see you

so I had my carbload/feast day or what ever its called, yesterday...and I was wayyyyyyyyyyyy nuaghty!
    I didnt keep a detailed log of anything I ate and I felt bloated and stuffed at the end of the day (not a good sign) I still feel bloated today and am ascared ta step on the scale ~ so I decided not to

I dont wanna diminish the feel good feeling of the 10pound loss so I will just stick to my plan than weigh in on Monday and take it form there...a;thou I will not have my pedicure done if I have not lost the 10pounds by time of appointmentAttachment 123676

yesterday I stopped my planet fitness membership...and switched to Work out World, its close enuff to bike/walk too with out worry of being killed by a car or a homeless persona t night (lol, yet serious) and they cost the same 20.00 month includes tanning, classes like Zumba, core training, spinning etc and you can bring a friend for free

also I have been teetering with the idea of joining a Gymnast school to increace flexablity an full body strength ...so I found this (free 1st class and 10.00 each class after, no requirement and individualized...when Tiger returns home I will check out a class and take it from there
    http://www.negtc.com/fallnewsletter3.GIF
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-10-2012 at 12:37 PM.

curiousity got the best of me
    I weighed in this morning .... dropped 1 more pound! hold cr@p didnt expect that lmbo ...i was fully expecting at least a 3lbs gain

sooo TOTAL LOSS as of 6/2/12 = 11 pounds ~ horrah!
    pedicure is ooooooon

Attachment 123689

food for Monday:
    all beef kelbasa (found a brand that has >1 carb!) with aspearagus and mashed garlic cloves / hardboiled egg stuffed w herbs 1/2 yoke/ tiny bit organic sauce >1 carb/ sauteed mushrooms, harbs and lil soy sauce / sauteed broccoli and whole garlic cloves (can you tell I LOVE GARLIC! lol)...with protein shakes of course

also Im healed good enough to do stretches tonight (all set with all but gotta focus on back) and start my new gym membership monday (lite)

as far as the stretching goes, are there any yoga classes at your gym? i felt really strong and flexible with yoga, and miss my hot instructor!

yes they do have yoga...but Im more of a pilates fan. The yoga is boring to me lol I just dont have the attention span for it, I get bored with this sooooo easily, all the ypga classes I have been too have the same like 7 or so moves in the same order that you have to hold forever*yawn* lol
    My head starts to fill with my "to do" mlist and school assignments and work and everything else and I end up being wicked wrestless to go get stuff done

....could you imagine me trying to do meditation? I would leave the meditation session more stressed than when i started lmbo

yes they do have yoga...but Im more of a pilates fan. The yoga is boring to me lol I just dont have the attention span for it, I get bored with this sooooo easily, all the ypga classes I have been too have the same like 7 or so moves in the same order that you have to hold forever*yawn* lol
    My head starts to fill with my "to do" mlist and school assignments and work and everything else and I end up being wicked wrestless to go get stuff done

....could you imagine me trying to do meditation? I would leave the meditation session more stressed than when i started lmbo

hahahaha! i understand what you are saying, i get bored real easy also!

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    That video has woken me right up that girl is a savage on that pole , id split my head open im sure.. thanks lol

Quote Originally Posted by rampaige77 View Post
    That video has woken me right up that girl is a savage on that pole , id split my head open im sure.. thanks lol
    yea the arm strength for pole lift stuff is INSANE!
    I dont have it and wounder if I ever will, but than again its not a priority of mine anymore...Im still more focused on flexability and weight loss for now

No time to visit the gym today it turns out (stupid online class and homework for 8week fast class, they just bombard us with assignments every friggan day ugggg)BUT i will stretch before bed (hoping that wont be at like 2am again)

fast day tuesday ~ happy times

love the color and I too like to take my own polish. as for the foot....um, that chic has hairy toes and that infection is nasty eeewwwhhhhyyyy!

I like yoga and think it is instructor dependent. great instruction, great yoga. And there r so many different kinds of yoga instruction. the ones that I fall asleep in are not quite what I am looking for!

Moving in the right direction...ya whooooo!

its that time of the month ...uggg Attachment 123781and I have been avoiding the scale cuz its for sure going to show an increase (water weight) but its difficult to not use the scale as motivation in the start of a diet plan for me ~ its my way of seeing some type of pay off as a i struggle with avoiding tempting foods ...so I weighed in at 5lb gain BUT that still means over loss of 6lbs in 2weeks so I will take it lol

fasting today and the cravings are literally driving me battyAttachment 123782

Hahaha s4ms I love reading your posts, energetic and comical, especially the pics.

Congrats on the weight loss so far!

what a few pounds amoungst friends

thanks guys...ruff day taday Im affraid ~ i even went b!tchy on tiger for no real reason via text, after i calmed down and the crazy had left my body ~ i appologized of course but i def lost my mind for a few hours.....didnt brake my fast though! lol ...as much as I wanted too

I found out that he gets to come home for fathers day! than has to leave again on mon strait away...so were gonna get some wine and healthy nibblettes and lock ourselfs in the bed room allllllllllll day...this means my carb load/feast day has to be shifted to sunday cuz we r gonna get lit lol and wine on a day thats no for loading would throw my plan all outta whack

and i may just kid nap him

oscarjones is offline Banned
    And I thought I was hormonally challenged...

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    And I thought I was hormonally challenged...
    lol
    yes I get nutty esp when dieting or attempting to quite smoking while "aunt flo" comes to visit...and with the kids too ~ i have highly unpleasent moments lol
    ...how horrible is it that im looking forward to metapause? lmbo

hysterectomy....works wonders!!!!!!!!!

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Hey s4ms, just caught up on your thread. Awesome thread and awesome results since your last start. May need to look into IF.

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    hysterectomy....works wonders!!!!!!!!!
    wont deny that its crossed my mind lady ... its soo weird, for months im fine with it but than POW crazy moody sensitive hyper nutty person another month *draining really lol*

i pass the scale and look at it like an ugly stain on the floor today, possibly growled at it...
    dont think i will weigh in again untill my monthly "friend" leaves town

did alright today but had 3 hershey kisses ((for sanitys sake ))

oh and got GREAT NEWS... my lab work came back 1. all healed up rfom last surgery now 2. all my levels are spot on! thats a 1st in years!! the Dr wanted to all about what Im doing differently blah blah blah
    i left in disbelief and shock and pure happy joy! ...i was spending a small fortune on vites and supps before

a old friend is spending the week end with me (kids are gone YAY) till tiger gets home sun afternoon, so no gym for me till monday, but we will be trolling around down town and stuff ( im her wing man...err wing girl?) lol so i will get a fair amount of walking in thats fo sure

HAPPY FATHERS DAY
    to all you dads!

DINNER

asparagus with beacon/both with eggs and scallott (eggdrop soup)/chick breast with mushrooms...and good friend to eat with <3
    Attachment 123852Attachment 123853

hey sexy, pedicure still lookin good?????

sure is sweetie!
    and I dropped more weight... TOTAL LOSS as of 6/2/12 = 12 pounds (even though I gained like 5pounds during my period lol)

yay!!! yay!!!! yay!!! you must be looking forward to your next MILESTONE!!!!!!

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 05-18-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Mini Goals & Rewards:
    10lbs loss= Pedicure
    20lbs loss= Hair Style
    30lbs loss= Micro Dermabrashion
    40lbs loss= Pedicure
    50lbs loss= Hairstyle
    60lbs loss= Micro Dermabrashion
    70lbs loss= Botox
    80lbs loss= New Wardrobe
    90lbs loss= Unsure, but Excited about it!

yes, my hair is next thats a good 8 +/- pounds away... i am pretty shocked that ist been only a month-ish and i have dropped over 10 pounds already, that pace more than likely will slow down pretty soon BUT i would be happy with a 8pound loss monthly )

im seeing a def dif in my cardio...still way far from being a runner but I am doing jogging with speed walking rotation and for me ans an improvement...LOVE MY NEW GYM
    maybe not....especially if you still with the plan...I think it will be another month or so before lost rate slows : )

you may be surprised....I was doing a ton of cardio and running on a treadmill alittle....one day I went for a 4 mile run and 7 miles later arrived back home. I do not like running as much as our boy Rajun Cajun

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Hehehee. You're illustrations are as fabulous as always! Great job and a big congratulations on the weight loss thus far!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I love this thread Always puts a smile on my face. Keep it up S4MSS, get to that hairstyle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    Hehehee. You're illustrations are as fabulous as always! Great job and a big congratulations on the weight loss thus far!

awwwww thank you sweetie pie
    !
    btw I LOVE seeing you in the real world! LOL ...didn't realize how much you and I SERIOUSLY had in common till we connected out side of this site ... its like youre my clone for sure!

lol auslifta ty very nice of you to say

~ what do you think... cant decide which one I want : hair now ~>Attachment 123987
    styles im looking at ~>Attachment 123989Attachment 123988Attachment 123990Attachment 123991

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information