Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    -KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Wel done sfms.... keep it up

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    You keep rockin' sexy girl!!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    oh and ladyz if your looking for something new as far as work outs you would love flirty girl!!!
    I forgot how much I loved this lol...if you order it tho, know that the pole is garbage (but fine if you just stick to the PG rated moves on the vidio).. research poles before you purchace your own, cuz climate reacts the the type of pole metel use choose/effecting drip and slip
    check out a snip-it of the DVD out
    Which one are you?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Ms.Magoo is offline Female Member
    ^ clrearly Im the blond, but Im in the pole dancing segment...der
    LOL teach me!!! I could totally use the extra $$$ haha

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Sexy...lots of drama but you keeping up with workout and that awesome attitude!!! luv it!!!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Wow I seriously muscled up lately!
    I can now do an even 15reps, 5set on each machine! AND I got too increase a few weights! Like KAHPOW
    We were at the gym for about 2 hours tonight
    TricepPress90lb
    BicepCurls35lbs
    ShoulderPress15lb
    RowRearDelt60lb
    BackExtension110lb
    PullDown70lb
    ChestPress30lb
    Fly35lb
    CalfExtend70lb
    SeatedLegCurl60lbs
    LegExtension55lb
    LiniarLegPres190lb
    SeatedLegPress90lbs
    TorsoRotation5olb
    InnerHpAbduction130lb
    OutterHpAbduction160lb
    Abs Leg Lifts Strait Leg 5, 2x and knee Bent 10, 2 xs
    This is around my pre surgery kick-@ssey-ness level...only took like a year sheesh lol
    Tomorrow my new sched is in place and man on man I’m set to go!

Monday:
    FASTING
    P90X AB's 30min
    Walk to 20min
    Size up campus gym. Walk the track2x 20min each...first at 11ish /2nd at 2ish
    Stretches
    Walk home 20min
    Plank and side plank
    Flirty Girl Fitness 30min

Attachment 119728

Wow girl! I'm impressed! Great job on the workout! Woohoo!!!!!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    No kidding! Sexy is pumpin' it!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Ms.Magoo is offline Female Member
    Dang woman you are kicking some major arse!!!! I give u big time kudos! I do the P90X abs as well and it is tough!! Keep up the good work and Im back and have totally missed u all!!!!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Pump it!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pics?

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:37 AM.

----

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I've basically had the same group of close friends since the age of about 10(about 6 of us) which is unusual. We all share similar outlook on life. We are like brothers. I have had other friends that have come and gone, but my core group of mates has not changed. I think girls tend to change friends more as the go through different stages of their life. Priorities change and it's hard to be close to someone when you have different view on life.

Sexy I completely understand this. And yes it is not easy to be around habits which are not good. I have to turn down a lot of invitations actually in order to keep me on track since when out and about with friends who eat all they want? Guess what happens.

You will have to really think about how to approach this with her. If she is someone who will listen and support you and change habits with you then great. If not? Then you might have to tell her that you just cannot see her as much as you want to do so. Tell her that you are at a crucial point and need all the strength you have in you to continue this new lifestyle.

And remember this: saying yes to her is saying no to you.

Man I know exactly what you are going thru and one of my biggest challenges trying to stay on track.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:43 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i understand where you are coming from with the 'friends' dilemma. i am fortunate to have friends that try to stay in good shape. of course, i do have those that could care less but it is all up to your will power and your say so. they cannot make you eat or drink anything, it is all on you! we all struggle with this and as an elgible bachelor, i battle thru it as well!

On vacation???

----

lol, if only!

naw, just busy and burt out... work out on the days I can, and only if I feel like it, too much of a hassle and time consuming just to get there n back ~ diets not horrid but not good...kinda juist dont care at the moment.

Hang in there Sexy!! We all go through times like these...

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:36 AM.

Keep your sense on humor......SHINE!
    Author Unknown

Iamdetermined is offline Female Member
    Looks like your on top, yeh baby ! unleash the BEASTMODE.

I spent a while catching up on your thread..

great efforts, keep kicking on.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    kinda juist dont care at the moment.
    Of course you care, your just having a bad day or two, you've done fantastic with this stuff so don't get down on yourself and don't run yourself into the ground, you're awesome and you'll continue to be awesome....keep the faith sexy.....you'll be just fine!!!!

^^^ BINGO! SPOT ON!

So true Sexy. So so true. YOU DO CARE! And remember: YOU ARE A TROOPER!
    Author Unknown

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 02-11-2012 at 12:36 AM.

hang in there girl! it is just a phase. you got alot going on so do want we can. don't give up!

how's the honeymooners??????

lol... no honey moon for us till August. thank you though

For now its just me suffering through quite a few serious medical issues and us both trucking through school and work on top of the evil teenagers demonic actions lol... so with that I will report :
    maintaining a 20lb loss
    ...and have Surgan visit Tue at 3pm hopefully I can sched him to crack me open one final time to rip out this mesh and actualy correct my hernias as well as examin my intestine (pretty sure its messed up again, had quite a few feet bypassed 10 years ago) and than next week I have 2 other Dr appointments (hormone/blood levels ect )...taking care of buisness lol, wanna be able to stick around for my Tiger <3 and be all healed b4 August

...maybe I can convence the Dr to take a few extra lbs a flesh off while he's diggan in me..? lmao

Sexy. gosh, we all have our struggles and you still got your sense of humor. so important when we go through trying times. I will be praying for you and the Dr appts. You are taking care of the important things in life. And know that your cyber friends are supportive and wishing you the very very best. I feel for ya girl! But you can do this too. You got the right attitude and people who love ya!

asymens is offline Female Member
    SEXY! Just getting caught up on your "new" thread, can you tell it has been a while since I have been on here?? LOL At least I get to message you on fb. Time to get refocused!!! And as always you are an inspiriation!!! XO.

OMG YOUR HEEEEEERE ! *big smiles* and happy clapping
    I missed my gf here !

oh and I need you around more too....such great timing from you my friend :")
    alot going on with me and and lots a changes in our life lately...my head is so flooded with BS that I just cant seem to stay focused on fitness and intake...

send me a link to yur fitness thread if/when you have one!
    btw still awaiting a pix of the new bow <3 ...he better be worthy of my friends heart <3

Goodluck with the Dr's appts hon! Keep your chin up...We're all praying for you!

asymens is offline Female Member
    OMG YOUR HEEEEEERE ! *big smiles* and happy clapping
    I missed my gf here !

oh and I need you around more too....such great timing from you my friend :")
    alot going on with me and and lots a changes in our life lately...my head is so flooded with BS that I just cant seem to stay focused on fitness and intake...

send me a link to yur fitness thread if/when you have one!
    btw still awaiting a pix of the new bow <3 ...he better be worthy of my friends heart <3
    ***SMILES*** I AM here! Yay! Well maybe we can keep each other focused then!! Wayyy to many distractions here too! Just remember to "you are what you focus on" Some smart lady once told me that

So let's focus on positive things & diet and exercise! I am officially subscribed so i will now get an e-mail everytime someone responds to inspire my butt to get on here. No excuses! Reading your workouts makes me feel LAZY because I haven't done much lately! You are kickin some major booty girl! And I will have to message you a pic on fb...that dang boy is distracting me and taking me out to eat wayyy too much! Shame on him!!!

And oooh boy my own fitness thread?? I still do not know if I am ready for that!! Eeeeek !I do still have your chart which I haven't measured for a while but maybe I should do that again! Fresh start again! I like my starting point a lot better this time!!
    Ok enough blonde girl ramblings, lol!

wow...I cant not believe you remembered that I said that to you! ... and damn my head used to be in a good place lol, stuid life an stuff messing up my possitivity lol..thats ok , I will get back there

yea do alot at the gym WHEN I GO ..lol, which is only like 2x week lately
    hehehe see that...boys=distraction...just ask Tiger lol

regardless of it all YOU my sexy friend have dropped some sweet pounds...so HOOORAH to you!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Goodluck with the Dr's appts hon! Keep your chin up...We're all praying for you!
    thanks BG...it will be my 3rd...or 4th, i forget lol, ab insisional hernia operation (mesh keeps messing up, and every time they crack me open they find more hernias and my abs get weaker ...this keeps up much more and I will be affraid bendover or sit down ever again lol, hoping no more meshes will be used and they have alt ways to fix me up...uuuggg
    plus a shalooo of other med stuff have all just seemed to peak, but Im looking forward to sever short term pain of surgery rather than the annoying every day pains I have been coping with for like the past year waring my bliss out I get moody when Im in pain...no one likes me when Im moody )

I could not imagine you moody other than GOOD FRISKY ELF LIKE MOODS~
    Author Unknown

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information