Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    hehehee yea...friskey Blood Elf moods (wow)

okay so acknowledging that motovation in me is fickel lately and mind set must be altered...going to set small daily goal to meet, regardless of the days obligations or how I feel
    Attachment 120473
    doing this 1x a day...GO

asymens is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    wow...I cant not believe you remembered that I said that to you! ... and damn my head used to be in a good place lol, stuid life an stuff messing up my possitivity lol..thats ok , I will get back there

yea do alot at the gym WHEN I GO ..lol, which is only like 2x week lately
    hehehe see that...boys=distraction...just ask Tiger lol

regardless of it all YOU my sexy friend have dropped some sweet pounds...so HOOORAH to you!
    LOL, I remember everything! jk but i do remember that! Good piece of advice! Things will look up you are in my thoughts & prayers my dear! I think your head still is in a good place, just saying!
    And thank you! You are doing pretty dang good yourself dear!! Motivation see...these notification emails are getting my butt on here!!! Looking forward to your rantings..LOL!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    damn woman, just catchin back up to the forum. sorry to hear about the hernia, i have a friend who has the same problems. it seems as a few of us are having issues right now, just life i guess. keep your head high and your humor the same! will say a prayer for ya

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    hernias stink but seems one of the other med issues Im having was more serios...alllrighty so the Doc believes my stage 4 polup is cancerious and wants to remove it (oh joy) and the surgan is sched me for a CAT scan, Colonoscopy and Endoscopy...shhhesh sounds like party!...I was in the Dr office he tells me all this than says to "wait here, I will be rite back" and im like realy? were does he think im going to wander off to in the oh so classy paper dress? lol

Attachment 120482

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ sense of humor still in full speed. Thinking of you.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

soo just an up date:

weight is level no gain or loss

1/2 way done with semester and 91 GPA ~hooora! (youd never guess I was a level headed smarty by the shiznit I say and post on here lol)
    fitness GPA 69 at best but Im A-OK with that (for now)
    other priorities and I have final come to terms with this (rather than beating myself up about dedication and commitment) ...still work out and eat better than the average person, just have it on the small burner in the back for now... summer time I will crank up the heat on the large front burner and have weightloss/toning as 1# priority

had blood work done and saw Dr about hormons, but he wants to see blood results before we talk more about hormons...will keep posted

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Yay across the board! Great job!

And hope you feel better soon girl!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    sometimes life gets in the way so just maintain a healthy lifestyle and come summer, you (and I) will be both back in the game! My prayers are with you!

Back from hospital...

1 polyp removed and 1 sent out for biopsy that surgeon will remove at later date due to its location. 1 staple removed from my stomach area due to it found damaging surrounding tissue and a biopsy of the area taken cuz it looked to possibly being infected from the staples yearlong aggravation ~ no wonder I was in so much effing pain for so long ...gad an old surgeries staple has been wrecking up my innards for a year shhheeesh.

I can’t put into words how AWSOME it feels rite now! no pain after a year of all day feeling like I’m being stabbed and brought to tears from it many times ... waiting for CAT scan results but I’m pretty sure they found the culprit of my pain (unless the anesthesia is still working and that’s why I don’t feel the pain lol)

time ta brack out the bubbly ! an celebrate ...

girl...you have such an upbeat attitude after being in pain for a year....inspiring!!!!!

Back from hospital...

1 polyp removed and 1 sent out for biopsy that surgeon will remove at later date due to its location. 1 staple removed from my stomach area due to it found damaging surrounding tissue and a biopsy of the area taken cuz it looked to possibly being infected from the staples yearlong aggravation ~ no wonder I was in so much effing pain for so long ...gad an old surgeries staple has been wrecking up my innards for a year shhheeesh.

I can’t put into words how AWSOME it feels rite now! no pain after a year of all day feeling like I’m being stabbed and brought to tears from it many times ... waiting for CAT scan results but I’m pretty sure they found the culprit of my pain (unless the anesthesia is still working and that’s why I don’t feel the pain lol)

time ta brack out the bubbly ! an celebrate ...

Oh wow....I'm so happy for you that the pain is gone! ((Hugs)) And like GGR said, your positive attitude is amazing!

Sexy is a TROOPER! So happy to hear you are getting to bottom of what you need to find out. And keeping your wonderful contagious sense of humor in the process. Enjoy and celebrate!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Just stoppin by and checkin in on my fav forum members....how u healing????

hay lady
    healing ok...Surgan doesnt wanna touch the hernia yet, he thinks I should wait till the pain is regularly utterly unbarable before we rip me open to patch it up cuz of all the otherprevious surgries/trauma to the area blah blah blah great.

waiting on other surgery/dr visits to come up..

the other week I was catching up on BG's thread and she renewed my "get-up-an-go-ness" so I stepped up my focus on food/training ~ fab results @211 this morning and as allways doing my IF 2x week, but my cardio is actualy threw the friggan roof! (for me anyway lol..smoker/ over weight /hates running unless somthing is tryin to catch/eat me)
    I doubled my time at peak run speed and had 30 point lower heart rate while I did it! ~ HOLY CR@P i still am shocked
    goanna keep in up, am starting to dig the whole running thang

btw...the boot camp sounds SICK! love it!!!!
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 03-10-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Cardio .....you go girl.....it is the magic ingredient

and happy to hear you are healing!
    Author Unknown

Running....now that is impressive Sexy......REAL REAL impressive. You will watch it melt off.
    Author Unknown

The TV show ... The Walking Dead id sponcering this thing in Boston Mass Area: at the park.. people pay 80.00 to run around as suviviors and other prople pay 40.00 to get dressed as zombies taggingurvivors its in MAY 2012 Andover ... we totaly wanna go but it would sux if I paid 80bucks and got tagged out in 5 min lol

if any one is interrested all money goes to charity
    if you wanna be a survivor and your running around the park, and you get tagged by a zombie, they dressyou up as a zombie and than you are released to tagg out the remaining survivors...
    sorry but this sounds fun as h3ll!!!! lol

lost 2 more lbs and my heart beat is on point with my age... very awsome considereing 2 days ago I was pathetic and ready to pass out as my heart raced HIGH above safe zone... looking at some new running shoes
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 03-11-2012 at 01:04 PM.

so its 11pm and I have spring brake this week... great time to purge the home and switch it from winter feel to summer feel (my FAV time of the year!) Im packing winter clothes up and pulling out summer stuff.. with new found enthusiusm I TRY ON SOME STUUF AND SEE THEY ARE TOO TIGHT... no matter, just more of a reason to stay dedicated and focused ~ kinda hard to justify the extra bite of dinner if I cant inhale/breath in my jeans lol

ooooo I miss these expensive fashions and shoesfrom days as a single lady with no cares or financial obligations but for looking an feeling yummy... oh, how I have missed you my darhlings! *she gently strokes her coach heels, peeeeeerrring and humming lovingly*Attachment 121104

....so I will look like a stuffed sausage in some outfits that I love for a few months.. who cares lol come fall it wil be different <3

*maybe Tiger wont mind me splerging on fashion so much if I look yummy in them hahahaha*

spring means shoe shopping. so you are feeling better and still running???? running is not my most favorite cardio. I am slow : )

Where's our Sexy? Come back girl we miss you!

I bought 4 - 4.5 inch heels this spring...where you at Sexy????

asymens is offline Female Member
    SEXY!!! just catching up your posts! Oh how you make me laugh!! Stuffed sausage in some clothes lol. I hear ya I found a thing of clothes from like 8 years ago that are all about 1/2 of what my size is now. How depressing but love your thought of hard to take the extra bite if your jeans are tight lol! Miss you! You always motivate me to get off my butt & to eat better!! Spring is here and summer is just around the corner!!

soooo Hi, once more lol

*my opinion ~ every gal should have a Japanese boy band follow her around singing how fine she is! baahahahaha

between FT school and kids and work and all the medical garbage...I faltered hard core and put myself right back at my starting weight (lame) although quite a few inches remained off (not lame lol)

As many of you figured out by now~ me, training and diet do not make a mutually pleasurable 3 way hahaha but it’s clear to me that I must make this relationship work!
    Tiger is being deployed in less than a year and he will be busting @ss for all of us while he is Afghanistan, so to give him my thanks and make him look forward to returning home even more so...I pledged to myself that NOW is the optimal time to get my dedication at 100% and reshape my bod (plus I will no longer have the excuse of him having the car so I can’t go to gym, or he has to eat bulking food while I’m trying to diet) it’s all on me.

I loved my results from my old plan (when I stuck to it) and it made me feel awesome so I’m repeating it:
    Times may change some according to classes, work and kids appointments but I will stay on track best I can, do training whenever it fits in each day ~ must make my fitness a priority to meet.
    Hope all you guys an gals are still doing swell in your goals, sorry I have been on the boards so separately

Intermittent fasting (IF) is a pattern of eating that alternates between periods of fasting (usually meaning consumption of water only) and non-fasting.
    There is some evidence that intermittent fasting may have beneficial effects on the health and longevity of animals—including humans—that are similar to the effects of caloric restriction (CR). There is currently no consensus as to the degree to which this is simply due to an (often) concomitant overall decrease in calories. (IF and CR are forms of Dietary Restriction (DR), which is sometimes referred to as Dietary Energy Restriction (DER).)
    Scientific study of intermittent fasting in rats (and anecdotally in humans) was carried out at least as early as 1943.
    A specific form of IF is alternate day fasting (ADF), (this the form I use) also referred to as every other day fasting (EOD), or every other day feeding (EODF), a 48-hour routine typically composed of a 24-hour fast followed by a 24-hour non-fasting period

SLOW or Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption usually for weight control or for the treatment of obesity. Foods high in digestible carbohydrates (e.g. bread, pasta) are limited or replaced with foods containing a higher percentage of proteins and fats (e.g. meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, eggs, cheese, nuts, seeds and peanuts) and other foods low in carbohydrates (e.g. most salad vegetables), although other vegetables and fruits (especially berries) are often allowed. The amount of carbohydrate allowed varies with different low-carbohydrate diets.
    Such diets are sometimes ketogenic (i.e. they restrict carbohydrate intake sufficiently to cause ketosis). The Induction phase of the Atkins diet is ketogenic.
    The term "low-carbohydrate diet" is generally applied to diets that restrict carbohydrates to less than 20% of caloric intake, but can also refer to diets that simply restrict or limit carbohydrates.
    Low-carbohydrate diets are used to treat or prevent some chronic diseases and conditions including: Cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure and diabetes, epilepsy, chronic fatigue syndrome (see ketosis) and polycystic ovarian syndrome.

I cannot spell and don’t even bother to try most times unless its school/work related , so if you are infurrated at my grammer/spelling you should prob just not come around lmbo and I love using my charts an grafts for tracking weight loss as well as humor ...so feel free to add what ever to the thread or just stalk me!

first know that I’m not a trainer or dietitian or coach or anything with any formal education in anything health related lol, I’m just sharing what the pro's taught me/ I researched/ what worked for me...so do your own research and find what works best for you

Ok so there are important facts to be known when any diet involves ketosis:
    • the first week or so of weight loss is purely water weight. While the scale is exciting to watch as it plummets, keep in mind its only excess water
    • drink water ALL DAY LONG, way more than 8 glasses. Ketogenic diet is known to cause dehydration ALSO you need to flush out your liver so drink lots of water!
    • dont fret over net carbs and blah blah blah ...eat veggies -stay away from food changed by human kind (processed) stop eating BEFORE you feel full and all will be good.
    • fruit has sugar, natural yes but still sugar...know what is fruit (ex. Tomato, berries, zucchini etc.) So pick and choose which you will eat and know the carb level of it
    • staying under 30 carbs a day will get you where ya wanna be
    • having a "cheat" day or meal per week is important for several reasons.. A it will let your body know that you are not starving/shut down B you won’t feel deprived so much C over time you will notice that "junk food" is less and less appealing and makes you feel like cr@p lol

IF
    1. I do the 24 hour IF and 2x a week, but there are many forms of IF
    2. hunger at the overweight status is WAAAAAAY different that ACTUAL hunger. It’s in our heads folks ~ Pavlogs dog (as a friend here once said). We are used to eating (a lot) and at certain times so our body has just come to expect food at certain times and in fact craves it....this is different than actually NEEDING it
    3. soda and drink substitutes are food...its liquid, but is food and creates a reaction in our body when consumed....stay away from them they are garbage that make us think we are no longer thirsty, yet our body still is dehydrated after
    4. I have my rest day on IF days, no cardio, I just lite floor toning
    5. Eat with in ½ hour of waking / cardio is awesome but muscle training is best, your body burns more cals even after your done training, eating after training is prime time

Macros: F= fat/ P= protein/C=carbs/CAL=calories/ S=sugars in each feeding (meal)

“Real” food is always best but I find it easier to keep track of macros with shakes plus less prep time and they don’t need to be refrigerated (very covenant!)

And there is plenty more important info such as vite supplements and stuff but again I’m no expert and don’t remember them all plus each person’s body/ mental health and health issues are different. Im not taking caffine pills or any other things.

6:00 AM Wake, Vitamins
    *A/amino acids/B12/B5/B6/Biotin/C/calcium/D/E/fish oil/folic Acid/iron/fiber tabs/OMGA3 * (macros for all vite's = 2 P/ 2 F/ 10 CAL/ 2 C/ 2 SUG)
    YES YOUR VITEMINS AND SUPPLEMNETS HAVE FATS SUGARS CALORIES CARBS be awear of what your eating

STRETCHES @ 6:00 AM

6:30 AM MEAL 1 -
    Protein blend 12 almonds (27 P/ 2 F/ 150 CAL/ 3 C/ 1 SUG)
    *my blend is ½ Premier protein choc shake with 1/2 scoop Creatien choc powder*
    I toss it all in the blender and it’s like drinking rocky road ice cream

10:15 AM MEAL 2 -
    Protein shake (30 P/ 2 F/ 150 CAL/ 3 C/ 1 SUG)

12:30 MEAL 3 -
    Celery Radish Cucumber with home made spicy bean dip OR hardboiled egg whites (27 P/ 2 F/ 150 CAL/ 3 C/ 1 SUG)

3:30 MEAL 4 -
    Protein shake (30 P/ 2 F/ 150 CAL/ 3 C/ 1 SUG)

2 fish oil, fiber tabs, amino pills
    TRAIN@5:00 PM
    * till failure every machine (usually 3 of 15)
    Upper body on Mondays starting with10min Cardio (HITT)
    IF on Tuesdays with P90X dvd
    Lower bod on Wednesdays starting with10min Cardio
    IF on Thursdays with P90X dvd
    Booty-lish-ious routine listed below Fridays
    PLANK: 30sec / each SIDE PLANK: 20sec and Full Stretching Routine

6:30 PM MEAL 5- (as soon as I get home from gym)
    *must include lots veggie/ fiber/ protein / low carb fruit like tomatoes zucchini etc.
    A homemade soup Bean or Lentil or Pea or Chicken very heavy on veggies (almost always to include 15 types of beans&peas&lentals/pepper/onion/celery/carrot/zuchini/eggplant/garlic/tomato/water/ sausage or chicken or beef) Or a plate of fish with hard cheese slices and veggie’s
    (average: 24 P/ 2 F/ 215 CAL/ 30 C/ 2 SUG)

extra stretch in hip stacked positions (standing)
    BED 11:00 Pm

Mental Notes
    [•] 24 hour IF 2x week
    [•] Water Intake 74fl daily
    [•] Cheat day is Fri or Sat
    [•] snack on lettus with little oil and white wine vin when feeling of grazing over comes me
    Cheat day under 1200 cal (so if I want taco bell icecream chips or whatever, I just have small amounts of everything rather than eating the whole serving)
    [•] This is for my accountability and entertainment. Not really seeking any further food/ nutrition advise but feel free to leave words of encouragement and if you must, food/training ideas

AB Leg lifts~ strait leg: 5, 2 sets/ bent side 2 side lifts 10, 3 sets
    Triceps Press 90lbs 10, 4 set
    Bicep Curl 30lbs, 5 set
    Shoulder Press 10lbs 10, 6 set
    Rear Delt Row 50lbs 10, 6 set
    Back Extension 110lbs 15, 3 set
    Chest Press 10lbs 15, 5 set
    Pull Down 70lbs 10, 5 set
    Fly 30lbs 15, 4 set
    about 1.5 hour = Upper body Day MONDAYS

Calf Extension 70lbs 10, 6sets
    Seated Leg Curl 75lbs 10, 7sets
    Leg Extraction 75lbs 10, 5 sets
    Seated Leg Press 110lbs 10 5 sets *my focus and butt builder: toes up so high on bar that they hangover and only heel is used to push. do 1 set feet parallel (l l) than another full set with feet forming a V (\ /) than another full set feet forming (/ \ ) each foot position works diff small muscles
    Inner Hip Abduction 150lbs 15, 5 sets
    Outer Hip Abduction 180lbs 15, 9 reps
    1.5 hour = Lower body Day WEDNESDAYS

so I started last night BUT cant train till Im all healed from my most recent surgery the other day (my last *fingers crossed)...about 10days

so far all is well ....keeping busy with homework today and tomorrow but if the rain stops I will go for a walk Sunday

oh and Im giving myself Mini rewards for Mini Goals, I only need to drop 50lbs to look great again, think I will look anorexic if I get to the ideal weight for me at 5'9"/5'10" but I will strive for it anyway lol
    Mini Goals & Rewards:
    10lbs loss= Pedicure
    20lbs loss= Hair Style
    30lbs loss= Micro Dermabrashion
    40lbs loss= Pedicure
    50lbs loss= Hairstyle
    60lbs loss= Micro Dermabrashion
    70lbs loss= Botox
    80lbs loss= New Wardrobe
    90lbs loss= Unsure, but Excited about it!

I have Feb 2014 as my completion date dead line and will prob post each month here to update progress (and there WILL BE PROGRESS)
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-02-2012 at 03:39 PM.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    We need updated photos the videos accounts are terminated and will not play.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    We need updated photos the videos accounts are terminated and will not play.
    baaahahaha ahhhh ... clearly we have yet to be introduced ironbeck *blush* s4ms does not post pix, she well know when shes feels her body has hit her "sweet spot" once more, but thank you the interest in helping me meet my goals :")

ty for letting me know about my boy band trying to take a break, lazy boys lol (I will try an fix the vid)

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck s4ms seems like everybody is jumping on the IF train and I like how detailed you have everything, shows determination. The key to success is great planning, Well done.

Looking forward to see how the 2x 24 fast work for you, seems intense, I only incorporated 1, couldn't imagine 2. 70lb loss = botox, lol, nice.

Best of wishes to Tiger as well, I've done 4 deployments to the AG so I know how tough the time away can be. What branch is he?

Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Good luck s4ms seems like everybody is jumping on the IF train and I like how detailed you have everything, shows determination. The key to success is great planning, Well done.

Looking forward to see how the 2x 24 fast work for you, seems intense, I only incorporated 1, couldn't imagine 2. 70lb loss = botox, lol, nice.

Best of wishes to Tiger as well, I've done 4 deployments to the AG so I know how tough the time away can be. What branch is he?

Goodluck!
    Thanks Johnny... I think its more popular now cuz its proven benifits
    I started IF a looooooooooooooong long time ago and it was wounderful how I felt, and even the empowered feeling it gave me, than I got off track for many many months but am seriously excited about IFing again....strangly enough I do better NOT eating at all than eating healthy lol.
    its like Im fine till a peice of food hits my mouth, than BAM craving ATTACK! *I believe it from my youth as a dancer and not eating or eating rite, but wtf do I know lol
    thats correct sir BOTOX BABY! peel me pump me poke me pinch me what ever it takes to keep me fine for my man

yea hes gone for a bit now training to leave ...it was a ruff first day for me and by the many text from him, hard on him as well...a full 18months is hard to imagine at this point BUT i have a folder of sexy and loving ideas to ship/create for him... Attachment 123514
    you will have to ask him (tigershark) personaly about branch and stuff like that cuz Im not supposed to give spacifics online according to MILITARY.COM

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    I bought 4 - 4.5 inch heels this spring...where you at Sexy????
    as the boys say "didnt happen if you dont post pix"
    lol
    pix plz!

Hahaha I get it, "Loose Lips Sink Ships" OPSEC. I had a buddy that was deployed and his lady sent him stuff every 2 weeks and they got to skype all the time lol.

I'll shoot him a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Hahaha I get it, "Loose Lips Sink Ships" OPSEC. I had a buddy that was deployed and his lady sent him stuff every 2 weeks and they got to skype all the time lol.

I'll shoot him a PM.
    yes we are getting him a new apple laptop b4 he leaves ~ were gonna make skype feel durty lol for valentines day i got him like decal to stick on his apple when he gets it Attachment 123515

so I forgot to modify my dinner meals/soups...

I found through research that RAW onions and peppers have long-chained sugars, which digest slowly and do not raise blood sugar quickly.
    HOWEVER If you cook them in any way, those sugars break down to short-chained sugars, causing higher blood sugar and an insulin spike (like eating candy ). Since the goal is to reset my pancreas by resting it, giving it sugar makes it work. While it may not knock me out of ketosis, it is counter-productive to our goal to get the weight off as fast as possible.

So no cooking onions or peppers means not adding them to my meatballs /soups /eggs/steak / burgers ...oh jeeez looks like broccoli/asparagus and the gassiness from them
    will be my only friends for awhile

yes we are getting him a new apple laptop b4 he leaves ~ were gonna make skype feel durty lol for valentines day i got him like decal to stick on his apple when he gets it Attachment 123515
    lol that's a nice little decal.

My friend did the same thing and the guys in his camp use to give him shit all the time because he would put a towel over his head and the computer so nobody else could see his girl. They said he wasn't "sharing" hahah. Sounds like you guys got it all figured out though.

Sexy is back... yay!!! I have happy hands! Girl, I missed ya and I luv your mini goals.....surprised didn't see any new heels on there! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat;602***1
    Sexy is back... yay!!! I have happy hands! Girl, I missed ya and I luv your mini goals.....surprised didn't see any new heels on there! LOL!!!!
    hehehe "happy hands" ...
    i was just stalking you on the new female members board lol

the mini goals! I know rite?! soooo excited! I already got myself some colored contact lens (i dont wear glasses, just got them for like 15.00 at some japan site) as a START MY DIET GOAL MET , reward lmbo ... im gonna take some cute pix with them in and send um to tiger while hes gone *evil gigglez*

alas my friend the new heels addiction has been sufficated by bills and other grown upie responcibilities blah blah blah and I wanted the rewards to be more focus on sex-ify-ing my self lol im putting 10.00 week in my "sexy momma" safe towards my rewards ~yay!

....still awaiting some shoe porn of the new shoes you got while I was away

OH and I read in another thread that you still maintianing nicely!
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-03-2012 at 05:00 PM.

started 6/2/12 = 4pounds dropped
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-03-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Nice start, what days are your 2 24 fast days? Are you running higher carbs then usual on the days before the fast days?

hay thanks!
    my fast days are Tues and Thurs ...Im a wicked night owl so my start time is midnight end time midnight
    I do run higher carbs on my feasting days WED and FRI but my wed carbs are only slightly increased (still in ketosis level) and friday is my load day so i eat what ever meets 2 key criteria...1.crosses my path 2. isnt nailed down...lol as long as I stay under 1200 cals
    dinner today was no carb no sug no cal no fat broth with water chessnuts scallions mushroom hot pepper flakes garlic yummmm with broiled steak and fried egg on top (had about half)
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-03-2012 at 11:59 PM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to see you are back at it! are you doing a keto diet, or just doing two 24hr fasting days?

...aaaaand good to see you toooo!

If and keto

and hows things going with you ragin!? you still fasting as well? and your progress on track?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information