Thanks for the diet.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBO View Post
    Thanks for the diet.
    Huh? I'm kinda confused!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ Maybe he read your thread!

Keep up your dedication girl~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Hey browngirl how is training going? keep up the motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^ Maybe he read your thread!

Keep up your dedication girl~
    I suppose so... CBO, if you like my diet, you're more than welcome to use it! I have changed it up a bit though...just increasing calories and what not.

Thanks SM, I sure will!

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Hey browngirl how is training going? keep up the motivation.
    Hey Bikeral! It's going great actually...Somehow I'm looking forward to these workouts (I'm dreading leg day of course lol) even though they're pretty brutal! Did the back workout on Wednesday and for the first time, my lats are sore! Got the arms/shoulders/abs tonight. Should be fun!

fantastic. I have legs today, should be fun after doing so much cardio this week.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    BG...catching up for the week....LUV that new workout routine!!! I may have to steal a day or too when I start training for the obstacle run....

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post

Thanks SM, I sure will!
    You are welcome. And I know you are dedicated 100%. It shows.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    BG...catching up for the week....LUV that new workout routine!!! I may have to steal a day or too when I start training for the obstacle run....

Yeah the workout routine is pretty awesome. Definitely try it out..I think you'll like it!

Yesterday was the shoulders/arms/abs workout. My traps and shoulders are pretty sore...I've come to the realization that I dislike front and lateral raises. They suck! lol And even though the ab workout used to be fun before...now it's pretty killer. I still enjoy the soreness though.

Weighed in today at 96lbs. I don't know if it's just the weight from all the food from yesterday(Since it was a workout day) or if I'm actually gaining some more weight...but I like it! I feel more motivated!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bg glad things r going well for yall like ur new avi.. Thinking i mite need to go to the gym 2 nites per week to get my wife in there.. I usually go alone at lunchtime cuz when i get off work i want to sit on my butt in front of the tv LOL.. but after seeing u and slf going together im thinking it mite be a win-win all the way round for me and mine

Thx for the idea!

Hey BG just checking in. I'm also getting my wife in on the party. She started with diet and hopefully I can get her in the gym a couple nights a week. I'll look at your routine and put something together for her just to get her started.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Hey bg glad things r going well for yall like ur new avi.. Thinking i mite need to go to the gym 2 nites per week to get my wife in there.. I usually go alone at lunchtime cuz when i get off work i want to sit on my butt in front of the tv LOL.. but after seeing u and slf going together im thinking it mite be a win-win all the way round for me and mine

Thx for the idea!

Thanks 405! Yeah I think it would be fun for you and your wife to go together...It's quite motivating because you don't want to let the other person down...you know?! Hope ya'll do it!

Hey BG just checking in. I'm also getting my wife in on the party. She started with diet and hopefully I can get her in the gym a couple nights a week. I'll look at your routine and put something together for her just to get her started.
    Awesome! I think she'll enjoy this workout. It's tough but rewarding...Let me know how it goes...

Did chest workout. It was awesome. Increased reps or weight on almost every exercise except decline press because we ended up doing that last, so I was exhausted. But it was a great workout anyway. Did an extra exercise on abs too. Feel great!

Okay...got back from the leg workout. Gosh it's so hard! I always want to puke afterwards. Increased my reps on leg press though. I seem to end up with a sore throat every single time I do legs now from straining and trying not to scream real loud! I feel like an idiot sometimes. Oh well, I'm not there to impress anyone anyway. Leg extensions seemed easier today so I increased weight by 15 lbs. I'm feeling great about my strength gains!

Fantastic keep packing that weight on.

Thanks Bikeral!

Today was back day. Did great. I love being able to make rep or weight increases!!! Tomorrow's a rest day.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fantastic keep packing that weight on.
    LMAO!!!!! Only on this site would a guy get away with telling a woman that!

Arms/Shoulders/Abs day. I'm exhausted! Slfmade and I thought it would be fun to take a couple of pics right after working out our arms but then realized that we'd look like tools if we posed in there. So we took them when we got home but by then the pump was kinda gone. Oh well. I'll post a couple of shots anyway. Better shots will be on Monday.

I've also got DOMS in my left hamstring. It sucks. Can't even walk right.

www by slfmade, on Flickr

TSP1 by slfmade, on Flickr

I forgot to mention that in the first picture I put a shot from week 2 next to today's to show the improvement. So the side by side shot isn't all from today, just the part on the right.

Wow your arms are bigger the slfmade's

Great progress !!!

hey BG how did u get ur avi blown up??

Wow your arms are bigger the slfmade's

Great progress !!!

Hahahaha...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    hey BG how did u get ur avi blown up??
    Actually...I have no idea! lol I was wondering that myself before it turned out like this. All I did was save the pic onto my computer and uploaded as a custom avatar...

hmm .. interesting.. thx

Time for an update...I've just been too lazy! lol

Monday's chest workout went well. Tuesday's leg workout...not so much. Couldn't go up in weight on leg press(I'm disappointed) but I went up 3 extra reps. I guess something's better than nothing. Threw up though so that wasn't good. I don't what makes me throw up everytime I do my leg workout!!
    Back workout was quite good. I think I'll be doing unassisted pullups before long! Yay!

Here's the new set of pics. I can't tell if there's much improvement though.

Progress week 1 through now-Legs by slfmade, on Flickr

Progress week 1 through now-Arms2 by slfmade, on Flickr

Progress week 1 through now-Arms by slfmade, on Flickr

Progress week 1 through now by slfmade, on Flickr

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    looks like you have leaned out some. in the arm pic, it looks more defined. consistency is the method to this madness. you have a great partner so no doubts in where you take it from here!

Thanks RC! I hope so... Yeah It's awesome to have that support from him. Hope you're doing well too!!

BG looking good. Don't slack with the logging. We need a woman around here to keep us all in check.

BGirl~ You are doing fantastic and I bet you are very pleased.

KEEP it up!
    Author Unknown

BG looking good. Don't slack with the logging. We need a woman around here to keep us all in check.

Thanks buddy!! I'm gonna try not to. Sometimes it's hard when I exhausted....the last thing I want to do is get on the computer!! lol

BGirl~ You are doing fantastic and I bet you are very pleased.

KEEP it up!
    Thanks Slimmer!!

So I just realized that since I started my "getting fit" phase, I've lost 5 inches in my waist and 6.5 inches in the stomach! That was an exciting revelation!

^^ Wow, I hope I can say that in a couple months.

I'm sure you'll be able to! I have faith!

3 more weeks left on my bulk...then on to a good cut for 2 weeks. I'll probably be cutting out all the cheese, sugar free maple syrup, jello and especially the fat free cool whip. I'm sure I can find better foods to get the calories from. I'd love to lose about 2-3 lbs of fat. I wonder if that'll be possible?? I just don't want to end up looking emaciated. I can already see some of my ribs!! lol

Had leg day. I get so anxious right before...It's just so brutal. I did go upto 170 on the leg press, so I'm happy. Increased the leg extensions and calf raises as well. Couldn't increase laying leg curls but it was easier than last time.

Slfmade and I both have been feeling weird lately. We've been zoning out randomly, even at the gym. My eyes suddenly get cloudy and I feel like I'm going to faint. I don't feel sleepy, but kinda ready to pass out while I'm awake. Weird. I wonder why...

So I just realized that since I started my "getting fit" phase, I've lost 5 inches in my waist and 6.5 inches in the stomach! That was an exciting revelation!
    Amazing!
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    Okay...got back from the leg workout. Gosh it's so hard! I always want to puke afterwards. Increased my reps on leg press though. I seem to end up with a sore throat every single time I do legs now from straining and trying not to scream real loud! I feel like an idiot sometimes. Oh well, I'm not there to impress anyone anyway. Leg extensions seemed easier today so I increased weight by 15 lbs. I'm feeling great about my strength gains!
    sweet bg if you feel like pukeing after leg day then your doing it right!...

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Had leg day. I get so anxious right before...It's just so brutal. I did go upto 170 on the leg press, so I'm happy. Increased the leg extensions and calf raises as well. Couldn't increase laying leg curls but it was easier than last time.

Slfmade and I both have been feeling weird lately. We've been zoning out randomly, even at the gym. My eyes suddenly get cloudy and I feel like I'm going to faint. I don't feel sleepy, but kinda ready to pass out while I'm awake. Weird. I wonder why...

maybe you don't have enough 'fuel' for your workouts? are you on any stims, i know he is on clen and some people get that "burnt' run down feeling. one other thing, how is your blood sugar (glucose level)? do diabetes run in your fam? just thinking out loud, hope you get that fixed. another thing it could be, is your body telling you that you need some REST!

Amazing!
    Thanks hon!

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    sweet bg if you feel like pukeing after leg day then your doing it right!...

Yay!! lol I hope so. I'm making gains every week, even if there small ones sometimes. Thanks for stopping by Ghettoboyd!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    maybe you don't have enough 'fuel' for your workouts? are you on any stims, i know he is on clen and some people get that "burnt' run down feeling. one other thing, how is your blood sugar (glucose level)? do diabetes run in your fam? just thinking out loud, hope you get that fixed. another thing it could be, is your body telling you that you need some REST!
    Weird thing is, I'm eating a ton of food...(I hate food now lol) and I'm getting about 8-9 hours of sleep plus I sometimes feel like taking a nap during the day so I do that as well. And I'm not on anything...just the food! I haven't looked into diabetes or anything though. Doesn't run in my family, actually I don't even know of anyone who has it. Hopefully it'll get better soon! Thanks for your concern RC!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information