Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Results 321 to 342 of 342
  1. #321
    BrownGirl's Avatar
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Hey BG, Just checking in. Good luck with the cut and have a great weekend.

    Thanks Al... I've got my fingers crossed.

  2. #322
    BrownGirl's Avatar
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    671
    Been taking a bit of Clen before my workouts. The energy is amazing. Slfmade says it makes my eyes go wide and that I talk a lot...and FAST. lol Been doing HIIT 3 times a week on the elliptical, 5 min warmup, 10 min HIIT(30 sec level 15/1 min level 1), 10 min mod intensity and 5 min cool down. Also 30 min mod intensity on Saturday as fasted cardio.

  3. #323
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Been taking a bit of Clen before my workouts. The energy is amazing. Slfmade says it makes my eyes go wide and that I talk a lot...and FAST. lol Been doing HIIT 3 times a week on the elliptical, 5 min warmup, 10 min HIIT(30 sec level 15/1 min level 1), 10 min mod intensity and 5 min cool down. Also 30 min mod intensity on Saturday as fasted cardio.
    LMAO. Clen and especially eca do the same thing to me, I'm usually a pretty laid back quiet guy but when it kicks in I cant shut the hell up lol.

  4. #324
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,192
    hmmmm...how long does it last for u?

  5. #325
    BrownGirl's Avatar
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    LMAO. Clen and especially eca do the same thing to me, I'm usually a pretty laid back quiet guy but when it kicks in I cant shut the hell up lol.
    Hahaha nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    hmmmm...how long does it last for u?
    Well, it takes about 1/2 hour to kick in and then it lasts about an hour or two.

  6. #326
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Been taking a bit of Clen before my workouts. The energy is amazing.
    Are you taking it for the perceived energy (it doesn't really provide any real energy, let's be clear on that), or as part of your effort to drop more fat?

    I ask because clen seems to be taken lightly these days, at least from what I read on this board, and it shouldn't be. It's not an AAS, but it IS a controlled substance, at least here in the US. As such, it should be approached with seriousnes (not saying you're doing otherwise BG, just making a general statement)

    In either case, make sure you're supplementing potassium to counter any cramping you may experience. Clen was rough on me... I still remember those muscle cramps, like nothing i've ever experienced!

  7. #327
    BrownGirl's Avatar
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Are you taking it for the perceived energy (it doesn't really provide any real energy, let's be clear on that), or as part of your effort to drop more fat?

    I ask because clen seems to be taken lightly these days, at least from what I read on this board, and it shouldn't be. It's not an AAS, but it IS a controlled substance, at least here in the US. As such, it should be approached with seriousnes (not saying you're doing otherwise BG, just making a general statement)

    In either case, make sure you're supplementing potassium to counter any cramping you may experience. Clen was rough on me... I still remember those muscle cramps, like nothing i've ever experienced!
    Hey GB! I'm actually trying to aid my fat loss. So the energy thing is all in my head huh? Weird how the brain works!!

    The cramps aren't bad at all...I only got them once when I was brushing my teeth lol.

  8. #328
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Hey BG how is the cut going?

  9. #329
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Hey GB! I'm actually trying to aid my fat loss. So the energy thing is all in my head huh? Weird how the brain works!!

    The cramps aren't bad at all...I only got them once when I was brushing my teeth lol.
    Clen is a CNS stimulant (among other things), that's where the feeling of 'energy' comes from. Same as when you take ephedrine, or a big dose of caffiene.

    Lmao, wtf do you do to brush your teeth??!

  10. #330
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nice to follow. . .

    I did some reading on Clen , but I am still leaning towards my usual EC stack.

    But, from you state it has similar results.

  11. #331
    BrownGirl's Avatar
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Hey BG how is the cut going?
    Hey Al,

    Not too bad...Done with HIT though..Finally. It's hard on a calorie deficit!

  12. #332
    BrownGirl's Avatar
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Clen is a CNS stimulant (among other things), that's where the feeling of 'energy' comes from. Same as when you take ephedrine, or a big dose of caffiene.

    Lmao, wtf do you do to brush your teeth??!

    Haha It was just a finger cramp.


    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Nice to follow. . .

    I did some reading on Clen, but I am still leaning towards my usual EC stack.

    But, from you state it has similar results.
    Hello Samson, thanks for stopping by! Never done an ECA stack.but my fiance used to like them.

  13. #333
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Hope all goes well with your new strategy~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

  14. #334
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,192
    just checking in on my gym buddy!

  15. #335
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,192
    bump

  16. #336
    BrownGirl's Avatar
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    671
    Hello all....back after a about a month and a half....Just moved out of state, so been hectic. Didn't have much time to stick to the diet the past month but got back on it two weeks ago and going strong. This is just a quick update...will update more soon.

  17. #337
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Hey yer back! been wondering about you two.

    so you two started building the house yet?

  18. #338
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Hey BG, great to have you back. Rgds to slf

    Let us all know when the house warming party is.

  19. #339
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    glad to see u BG.. tell slf to chek in .. hope to hear from yall more soon

  20. #340
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    w/b BG!!!

    When is Slf gonna get his ass back on the board? Hope you 2 are doing well!

  21. #341
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,192
    yay!!!!! u back...missing you!!!!!

  22. #342
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Wondered where you 2 were......Giddy up!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •