Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    How did you feel today? How were your lifts?
    I feel good today. I don't hit the gym for another 4 hours. So I'll let you know how my lifts are afterwards.

Just got back from doing my Chest workout and I feel great. I increased weight or reps on all of my lifts except for my last set. I had to drop weight on my last set of declines because my shoulder was acting up on me! I also added side bends to my ab workout. All in All - Great workout!

I would recommend dropsets and especially rest/pause to all of you. I can't wait to run this program for my next bulk. I can imagine someone using AAS would be able to make HUGE gains on such a program!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    sounds great man. gotta get some pics up soon

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    sounds great man. gotta get some pics up soon
    I'm doing photo's bi-weekly. First photo's of the cut results will be up this Sunday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    just got back from doing my chest workout and i feel great. I increased weight or reps on all of my lifts except for my last set. I had to drop weight on my last set of declines because my shoulder was acting up on me! I also added side bends to my ab workout. All in all - great workout!

i would recommend dropsets and especially rest/pause to all of you. I can't wait to run this program for my next bulk. I can imagine someone using aas would be able to make huge gains on such a program!

lol.

Oh...and thanks for recommending it sgt. Gotta give credit where credit is due!

I don't want credit, hell, it's not like it's my secret WO, I just want to see you big and shredded! I am glad you're enjoying it though......

i cant find the post where sgt explains the drop set and rest pause. or maybe it isnt even there? can someone point me in the direction or if im looking for something that was sent pm so i wont see it or what? thanks

You can start at post 299...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ng-log**/page8

You can also do like I did and do alot of reading. Sgt Recommended Hit Training (High Intensity Training) which includes rest pause, dropsets, forced negatives, static pauses, etc. I didn't wanta sound stupid by asking so I googled the shit out of it. LOL

You can start at post 299...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ng-log**/page8

You can also do like I did and do alot of reading. Sgt Recommended Hit Training (High Intensity Training) which includes rest pause, dropsets, forced negatives, static pauses, etc. I didn't wanta sound stupid by asking so I googled the shit out of it. LOL
    lol i even looked over that page. stupid me i went all the way back to page 6 and didnt see this lol

The main thing with this type of training is to make sure you're going balls to the wall with intensity. In my research I found some video's by Mike Mentzer. I would suggest you watch all of them. I've included a link here where I've started it towards the rest pause portion. This is the type of intensity I'm using and so should you! It's brutal!

http://youtu.be/Okdl-HK0Utw?t=3m24s

thanks slf. gunna watch some now

Here's a good HIT rest-pause WO by D7M http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T17IbJhuHHg

And drop setting explained by Marcus http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T17KQJhuHHg

I basically do a combination of the two, ie. I do rest-pause or drop sets for the different exercises of the same muscle group.

So I wieghed in again this morning because I was curious and now I'm at 177.5lbs. That's a 12.5lb drop in 9 days!!! At this rate I'm gonna be a stick by the time I finish this cut. I'm gonna keep track of it, but if I'm under 175lbs on my next official weigh in this Sunday. I'm gonna have to do something different!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    So I wieghed in again this morning because I was curious and now I'm at 177.5lbs. That's a 12.5lb drop in 9 days!!! At this rate I'm gonna be a stick by the time I finish this cut. I'm gonna keep track of it, but if I'm under 175lbs on my next official weigh in this Sunday. I'm gonna have to do something different!

damn, thats a lot of weight. has to a lot of water. something just doesn't add up

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    damn, thats a lot of weight. has to a lot of water. something just doesn't add up
    I sure hope so, because if it's LBM I'm gonna be PISSED!!!!!!!!

I sure hope so, because if it's LBM I'm gonna be PISSED!!!!!!!!
    how are your energy levels?

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    how are your energy levels?
    Really good! But then again...I'm on 100mcg of clen right now too.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    12.5lbs in 9days couldnt be LBM man couldnt be fat either IMO.. maybe if u weighed 800lbs LOL.. gotta be water.. what did u weigh sunday am?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    12.5lbs in 9days couldnt be LBM man couldnt be fat either IMO.. maybe if u weighed 800lbs LOL.. gotta be water.. what did u weigh sunday am?
    180.00 - You would think I would go up in weight after a high and mod carb day...but nope - Lost 2.5lbs since sunday. I agree I'm sure it's mostly water. I just hope some isn't LBM. Now it's in my head and I feel I look smaller!

Really good! But then again...I'm on 100mcg of clen right now too.

yup, prob a lot of water. make sure you are getting enough fluids. is your strength still going up? are you able to eat all of your cals/macros ok while taking clen and mtII?

Yep...I'm going up on all my lifts. Eating all my meals. I'm drinking about 1 gallon of water per day and one gallon of Zero Calorie Arizona Diet Tea with Ginseng. I love that stuff

hmm arizona tea with ginseng? is it sweet?

hmm arizona tea with ginseng? is it sweet?
    A little...it's made with splenda. I LOVE IT!!!! If you wanted something a little sweeter you can get the Lipton sugar free tea with citrus. It's pretty sweet. Maybe a little too sweet for me. Give em both a try!!!

So I just finished my second week of legs and it was fvckin brutal!!!! I increased weight on all my lifts excepts for leg press which I kept weight the same, but increased my reps during rest pause by over 100%!!!! Last week my rest pause reps went5/2/2 for a total of 9 reps, and today I did 9/7/4 for a total of 20!!! So I'm pretty proud of myself but I am freaking beat!!!

I love everything about this workout except for leg day! I'm so happy that I don't have to do it for 7 more days!!!

Did 50 min fasted LIC cardio this morning.

It was a beautiful day here in Vegas today so Browngirl and I went out shopping. I came so close to stopping by the pub and grabbing a beer. I was justifying that I could cut back my carbs for some of my meals, but ended up coming home instead. I'm pretty proud of myself cause I love my beer and today would've been the perfect day for it. I would've felt really guilty anyway!

So some Good news. When I got home I tried on my goal trunks. I had these trunks when I was in the best shape of my life. I tried them on and they fit!!! Not only did they fit, but I look better in them now that I did back then. So that made me realize that I'm now in the best shape of my life.

Just finished Back Routine. For some reason I felt really good today so I added 3x10 dumbell pullovers. I hadn't ever done them before tonight. I really like them a lot actually. I watched browngirl do them and her upper lat area was sticking out like a mans...lol...pretty impressive exercise. I doubt I'll ever put it into the main routine, but as an extra add on when I'm feeling pretty good.

For the last 3 months I've been lifting with a sweat shirt. I bought a tank top today for the gym and I was really happy with what I saw when I was working out. It's got me really excited about months to come!!!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great job Bro. Keep working that tank top.

Just finished Back Routine. For some reason I felt really good today so I added 3x10 dumbell pullovers. I hadn't ever done them before tonight. I really like them a lot actually. I watched browngirl do them and her upper lat area was sticking out like a mans...lol...pretty impressive exercise. I doubt I'll ever put it into the main routine, but as an extra add on when I'm feeling pretty good.

For the last 3 months I've been lifting with a sweat shirt. I bought a tank top today for the gym and I was really happy with what I saw when I was working out. It's got me really excited about months to come!!!
    Had to keep that pit hair covered up huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Had to keep that pit hair covered up huh?
    Of Course...Browngirl works out with me. If she caught those other girls lusting after me for being so manly...she would've had to kick some ass and I didn't want that. So I kept it covered.

All good stuff bro! Glad to hear..

As u can see slf im up past my bedtime

As u can see slf im up past my bedtime
    Yes you are!!! Are you gonna be making those changes in your diet? I still haven't had a chance to read that book yet. I guess it's not really an excuse though because I'm on here now instead of reading it.lol

Update: Did 50min LIC Fasted cardio this morning. I'm thinking about buying a kindle or something so I can read some of these ebooks while I'm bored out of my mind with this LIC cardio. lol

It was a non-lift day today, and I'm really looking forward to arms, shoulders, and abs tomorrow. It'll be the first time I've done arms in a tank instead of sweat shirt. I might take some pictures and post them.

Yeh i believe i will be changn diet and workout completely.. Planning on running at maintenance next week and then startn the following monday..

First 4 days will be at 50% tdee and 50g carbs .. Followed by a 6000cal refeed and 2 maintenance days startn with higher carb and reducing down to low carb to restart 7day cycle again.. Gotta get diet togethr over the next week.. Gonna be very difft from wat ive been doing in a lot of ways but then similar in some ways..

Workouts will be depletive total body 2 days and then another total body but heavier then the massive refeed and a heavy total body again..

The idea behind the massive refeed is thru previous days' diet plus workouts the refeed nutrients should be partitioned into muscle glycogen and muscle in general as opposed to stored as fat.. Very interested in this..

Also curious to hear wat GB say about it.. He endorses the guy so i woukd guess hell endorse the diet..?? We'll see..

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Hey slf how is that MT2 working out for ya.

Yeh i believe i will be changn diet and workout completely.. Planning on running at maintenance next week and then startn the following monday..

First 4 days will be at 50% tdee and 50g carbs .. Followed by a 6000cal refeed and 2 maintenance days startn with higher carb and reducing down to low carb to restart 7day cycle again.. Gotta get diet togethr over the next week.. Gonna be very difft from wat ive been doing in a lot of ways but then similar in some ways..

Workouts will be depletive total body 2 days and then another total body but heavier then the massive refeed and a heavy total body again..

The idea behind the massive refeed is thru previous days' diet plus workouts the refeed nutrients should be partitioned into muscle glycogen and muscle in general as opposed to stored as fat.. Very interested in this..

Also curious to hear wat GB say about it.. He endorses the guy so i woukd guess hell endorse the diet..?? We'll see..
    Sounds interesting. The total body workout part makes this diet a NO-GO for me. I'm so burned out on full body workouts that the very thought of it just pisses me off. LOL

I wish you all the best though. I know you're gonna love those 6000cal days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Hey slf how is that MT2 working out for ya.
    I really like the MT2...It's working out very well. I've only been using for 2 weeks and I've only been to the beds twice, and I'm getting pretty damn dark. Everybody has been noticing it. I think one more tan and I'll be set.

I'll be taking some pics tonight after the gym...or that's my plan anyway. You should be able to notice a difference if the camera shows it. Check back in

Did 50 min fasted LIC cardio this morning. It was very boring as usual. This clen makes me put in very little effort to reach my 75% heartrate. Oh well....

I've got arms/shoulders/abs tonight. I plan on hitting it pretty hard and taking some shirt on pics tonight. Then sunday morning will be my official pics. We'll see if you guys notice a difference.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    I really like the MT2...It's working out very well. I've only been using for 2 weeks and I've only been to the beds twice, and I'm getting pretty damn dark. Everybody has been noticing it. I think one more tan and I'll be set.

I'll be taking some pics tonight after the gym...or that's my plan anyway. You should be able to notice a difference if the camera shows it. Check back in
    Great thanks

Thread Information