Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Ha ha, I shave my pits too, have done for years!

Good work slf, keep going man!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Okay status update: 7 weeks down 1 to go.

I did my measurements on Monday but got sidetracked and never posted them. I wasn't happy with my gains to I did as SGT told me week to do weeks ago and bumped my calories on non-lift days. We'll see this Monday if it helped. It'll only be for 2 weeks so I don't expect to see huge results, but it'll give me an idea for future lean bulks on what my body can handle without gaining fat.

I also ramped up the intensity on the last set of each exercise in my current routine with some rest pause and negatives. At the end of each workout I've also added on 1 extra exercise for each target area that I feel are lacking which is pretty much everything except for legs.

I'm working on a new routine and diet for my cut which starts in 10 days. I put in my order for clen , keto, and also got some MT2. I've never liked needles but I'm kind of excited about pinning for some reason. LOL

Anyway, Here were my measurements from this last monday (6 weeks in).

Weight = 186.5 (1.5lb increase from 4 weeks in, 7lb increase from starting weight)

Neck = 16.5" (increase 1/2 inch from previous measurements)
    Chest = 42" (same as previous)
    Arms = 15 5/8 (up from 15.5)
    Waist = 33 1/4 (down 1/4" from previous)
    Leg = 24.5 (Up 1/4" from previous)
    Calf = 16.5 (Up 1/4" from previous)

I'm gonna try to have this diet and workout plan up by Monday...Hopefully!
    thats funny slf.. i dont know what my neck measurement is but my chest is 42 and legs 24.. arms 16.5 waist 34.. im 5'9" and weighed 187 this am.. so were pretty close...

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Okay status update: 7 weeks down 1 to go.

I did my measurements on Monday but got sidetracked and never posted them. I wasn't happy with my gains to I did as SGT told me week to do weeks ago and bumped my calories on non-lift days. We'll see this Monday if it helped. It'll only be for 2 weeks so I don't expect to see huge results, but it'll give me an idea for future lean bulks on what my body can handle without gaining fat.

I also ramped up the intensity on the last set of each exercise in my current routine with some rest pause and negatives. At the end of each workout I've also added on 1 extra exercise for each target area that I feel are lacking which is pretty much everything except for legs.

I'm working on a new routine and diet for my cut which starts in 10 days. I put in my order for clen , keto, and also got some MT2. I've never liked needles but I'm kind of excited about pinning for some reason. LOL

Anyway, Here were my measurements from this last monday (6 weeks in).

Weight = 186.5 (1.5lb increase from 4 weeks in, 7lb increase from starting weight)

Neck = 16.5" (increase 1/2 inch from previous measurements)
    Chest = 42" (same as previous)
    Arms = 15 5/8 (up from 15.5)
    Waist = 33 1/4 (down 1/4" from previous)
    Leg = 24.5 (Up 1/4" from previous)
    Calf = 16.5 (Up 1/4" from previous)

I'm gonna try to have this diet and workout plan up by Monday...Hopefully!

Awesome job honey! I'm so proud of you...

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    thats funny slf.. i dont know what my neck measurement is but my chest is 42 and legs 24.. arms 16.5 waist 34.. im 5'9" and weighed 187 this am.. so were pretty close...
    Yeah it seems close on paper, but I'm putting myself at 12-13%BF and you at 10-11% bodyfat and that makes a huge difference in looks. I can wait until I hit single digits!

Even though this is all slow I'm very happy with my overall results. Starting last March I've went from 233lb down to 172 on my own with diet and cardio alone. Then I joined this forum, started lifting again, andbulked to 179.5 where I started this lean bulk. In the last 7 Weeks I've added 7lb while dropping bodyfat. So in less than 11 months I've went from 233lbs at 25+% BF down to 186.5 lbs at 12-13%. I've done this 100% natural...no clen , no stims, no aas. Just diet, cardio, and training.

I know others have got results faster, but considering the first 8 months of this; before I joined this forum, I didn't have a clue what I was doing...I think I've done well.

^^ i cant wait til single digits either as far as quikness of results.. hey man thats over and dun with.. the important thing is NOW thats great uve gone from mid 20s down to 12%! its a challenge.. i know ive dun it

its funny how ive noticed guys tend to hang around the 20-25% range when we just eat whatever and sit on our butts.. being lean is an awesome feeling.. one of my favorite things to do is go stand in front of the mirror first thing in the morning naked LOL !!

^^ i cant wait til single digits either as far as quikness of results.. hey man thats over and dun with.. the important thing is NOW thats great uve gone from mid 20s down to 12%! its a challenge.. i know ive dun it

its funny how ive noticed guys tend to hang around the 20-25% range when we just eat whatever and sit on our butts.. being lean is an awesome feeling.. one of my favorite things to do is go stand in front of the mirror first thing in the morning naked LOL !!
    LOL - Yeah I spend a good 5 min there every morning. This time last year I tried to avoid mirrors at all cost. Funny how things change.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Just scanned this thread and officially subscribed. I gotta catch up to all you guys.... (comeon fatty!)

LOL - Yeah I spend a good 5 min there every morning. This time last year I tried to avoid mirrors at all cost. Funny how things change.
    I think you two should make plans to do this together every morning. It could be very motivating for you guys to stand naked in front of the mirror together for 5 minutes every morning.

If logistics are a problem, maybe you could just Skype?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. Hartman View Post
    i think you two should make plans to do this together every morning. It could be very motivating for you guys to stand naked in front of the mirror together for 5 minutes every morning.

If logistics are a problem, maybe you could just skype?
    pmfp!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I think you two should make plans to do this together every morning. It could be very motivating for you guys to stand naked in front of the mirror together for 5 minutes every morning.

Nice!

LOL... sarge if u say u dont do it too ur lyin man.. the exact thing that drives us to get in shape is the exact thing that puts us in front of the mirror naked my man! LOL

LOL... sarge if u say u dont do it too ur lyin man.. the exact thing that drives us to get in shape is the exact thing that puts us in front of the mirror naked my man! LOL
    I'll admit to it.... I use to do it all the time when I was in shape... my GF always laughed at me

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Hahaha don't we all do that? Stand in front of the mirror I mean...

SGT...You're just jealous that you can't admire yourself when you stand in front of the mirror. I'm not talking physique either...I'm talking below the waist!!! hehehehe

^^Low blow lol. Steroids don't really make your dick shrink dude, they make it bigger.

sarge prob drives a Lamborghini to compensate LOL .. i have a Vespa scooter... LOL

^^Low blow lol. Steroids don't really make your dick shrink dude, they make it bigger.
    Is that the reason you started doing gear to begin with!!!!???? hehehehe I'm on a roll today! lol

What's funny is that SGT called my out yesterday in my girls log for not updating my own log and when I finally do all you've got to talk about is being naked and penis size...LOL

LMAO. Im not the one bringing up nakedness and penis size. That was you and 405 who seem to have a morning ritual of admiring god knows what in the mirror every morning.

While I am quite pleased with what God has endowed me with I know very well what it looks like and don't have to look at it for 5 min every morning to be reminded.

LOL.. it takes me that long just to take it all in sarge and slf is the one who said 5minutes.. i take longer.. u know flexing and stuff LMAO!!..

So I guess it takes slf 5 min to find something worthy of admiring?

So I guess it takes slf 5 min to find something worthy of admiring?
    Well, by the time I make my hair pretty and find the right lighting...yeah. LOL

hey slf i havent dun anything about the furniture yet.. but im thinking a sectional made of cloth (im over leather..not as comfy) and very deep.. like as deep as i can get.. would prefer not to go over $3000 for it.. i want it to be one i can have for several years thats gonna take good wear from my lazy butt laying on it every nite as well as falling asleep on it.. either L shaped or like a U shape but straight not curved.. with right angles.. and not very tall.. and id prefer cushions not pillows.. it could have 2 built in recliners and a chaise .. and it could come with an oversized ottoman unsure of color.. prob some version of beige type.. neutral color ..

hey slf i havent dun anything about the furniture yet.. but im thinking a sectional made of cloth (im over leather..not as comfy) and very deep.. like as deep as i can get.. would prefer not to go over $3000 for it.. i want it to be one i can have for several years thats gonna take good wear from my lazy butt laying on it every nite as well as falling asleep on it.. either L shaped or like a U shape but straight not curved.. with right angles.. and not very tall.. and id prefer cushions not pillows.. it could have 2 built in recliners and a chaise .. and it could come with an oversized ottoman unsure of color.. prob some version of beige type.. neutral color ..
    Good Deal. I've got a crazy busy week, but I'll start working on it and have some options to you by the end of the week.

So Last week I wasn't gaining like I was hoping so I increased calories on my non-lift days. The increase was in carbs ONLY! Somehow I LOST 2lbs. How the fvck did that happen??? NOT HAPPY!!! I increase the intensity of my training routine a bit, but nothing to cause me to drop like this!

TDEE is 2600
    Lift days = 3300 calories
    Non Lift = 2800 Calories

I'm hoping it's just a fluke, but this is my last week of lean bulk so I'm hoping I get it all back this week!

On a positive note: I noticed my muscles seemed much fuller than usual. My abs where still nice and tight but my arms and chest seems a lot more full that they usually do. That was pretty nice!

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Good Job slf... Keep going man.
    Ive had that on my cut also. Gained 2lb after a week but when I weighed myself the next day was down so its just one of those things.

Yeah, you'd rather lose 2lbs and look/feel bigger than gain 2lbs and it blur what you have. If you feel any better I lost 2lbs since yesterday, no dietary changes!!!!

diets can do weird stuff sometimes.. i know on my cut i had the most fatloss and LBM growth on Thanksgiving week! 3cheat meals that week.. serious ones too.. go figure

Good Deal. I've got a crazy busy week, but I'll start working on it and have some options to you by the end of the week.
    cool.. take ur time.. it wont be til i get bak from cruise before i buy one anyways.. and maybe june.. i have a front yard to sod first .. houses LOL... neverending bills

So tomorrow will conclude my 8 weeks of my current workout routine. For those that haven't been following, I've been doing a fullbody superset routine 3 days a week. Monday I start my 10 week cut and new routine.

My plan was to jump straight into a HIT, but the last couple days I've been questioning this a little. Most people say to not run a High Intensity training routine for longer than 6 weeks. So my question is...should I jump straight to HIT or do something else for the next 4 weeks and do HIT the last 6 weeks. Does it make a difference?

Whatever it is...I'm just so glad that I'm done with full body routines after tomorrow!!!!

Also...tonight will be my first ever injection of anything (MT2). It's just a 29g insulin pin so no big deal, but it's new to me. : )

So tomorrow will conclude my 8 weeks of my current workout routine. For those that haven't been following, I've been doing a fullbody superset routine 3 days a week. Monday I start my 10 week cut and new routine.

My plan was to jump straight into a HIT, but the last couple days I've been questioning this a little. Most people say to not run a High Intensity training routine for longer than 6 weeks. So my question is...should I jump straight to HIT or do something else for the next 4 weeks and do HIT the last 6 weeks. Does it make a difference?

Whatever it is...I'm just so glad that I'm done with full body routines after tomorrow!!!!

Also...tonight will be my first ever injection of anything (MT2). It's just a 29g insulin pin so no big deal, but it's new to me. : )
    Yeh self i remember mine its interesting.. And fun! I think ull enjoy it.. Mine was with a 25g 1" into quad.. Also id like to mention i startd ECA today.. Man its the bomb for combating hunger.. Today was no carb day #1 of the week.. No problem dude..

hex
    hex is offline Associate Member

why the shot of insulin if you dont mind my asking? i may just be missing something here

Quote Originally Posted by hex View Post
    why the shot of insulin if you dont mind my asking? i may just be missing something here
    LOL - I guess I should've clarified it. I'm not pinning insulin ...I'm using an insulin syringe to pin MT2(tanning peptide).

Yeh self i remember mine its interesting.. And fun! I think ull enjoy it.. Mine was with a 25g 1" into quad.. Also id like to mention i startd ECA today.. Man its the bomb for combating hunger.. Today was no carb day #1 of the week.. No problem dude..
    I love ECA too. I'm gonna run it 3 times a day when i start cutting in the spring.

What are you taking for the ephedra?

You're probably gonna be disappointed. You don't even really feel a slin pin.

You're probably gonna be disappointed. You don't even really feel a slin pin.
    You're probably right.

Can you give me your input on my main question about the workout?

I love ECA too. I'm gonna run it 3 times a day when i start cutting in the spring.

[B]What are you taking for the ephedra?
    [/B

Primatene..

Glad to hear the ECA is working for you 405! How are the sides treating you?

So I just did my first injection about 15 min ago. Super Easy. NO PAIN! I could be going crazy but I could swear I'm feeling the sides already. lol

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information