Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Iamdetermined is offline Female Member

Ready to be ripped

Hey everyone !

My names Ashleigh.. and I am ready to get ripped as hell even if that means I have no boobs left and males find me un-attractive

I am 53kg
    163cm
    and last time I checked (4weeks ago) I was 17% b/f

at the moment I have taken a low carb approach as carbs just bloat me !

I usually do cardio fasted (treadmil, spin cycle, boxing) supplemented with xtend, L-Carnatine and sometimes oxyelite( when I don't get much sleep)

I was lifting weights fasted (before you have a panic attack) I now have a protein shake before hand followed with the above ^^

Today I think I did too much exercise but I had nothing better to do .. 1 hour boxing moderately intense .. with 30 min abz in the morning whilst fasted then went back to the gym at night did 45 min spin cycle (sweated like a pig) followed by 1 hr walk (to kill time) followed by another 45 min cycle class (half the effort only did 20km) <--- and no im not trolling, I am pretty much obsessed with the gym and I am on holidays

but usually my workout is this ..

Monday

PM - Bodypump - light weights, high reps pretty much like cardio but its a 'weight' class

Tuesday
    PT session AM - I rippppppppppppppp it out usually target upper body on Tuesdays
    PM - Spin cycle

Wednesday AM - Spin cycle

Thursday
    PT session AM - My fav day, LEG DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Friday
    PM - might go if im in an anti social mood

Saturday
    AM - Spin cycle, abz & sometimes bodypump

Sunday
    Whenever - 40 min walk

My diet...

Wakeup

vitamin C
    Oxyelite
    Lcarnatine
    xtend

PWO shake -
    Myofusion with L Glutamine (5g)
    1 multivitamin
    1 ALA

2 eggs
    100 ml egg whites
    half can tomato
    5 button mushrooms
    10 g coconut oil <--- the best
    20 almonds <-- whilst waiting for it to cook

20 almonds
    70 chicken
    10 g peanutbutter

20 almonds
    flaxbread
    10 g peanut butter

Workouttttttttt

PWO
    myo fusion shake with L gutamine

dinner
    turkey breast 100g
    flaxseed oil 10g
    salad with tomato & cucumber
    60 g broccoli
    10 g almond butter (tastes nice on broccoli, try it)

^^ not the best diet I know, thats why I need your HELP !!!

tell me what to eat and I will, I can control what I eat I have so much willpower & determination I am just very uneducated..

p.s I am trying to cut is a INSULIN spike really necessary on a cut ? I have lower abdominal fat that just wont eff off.
    oh and is it normal for you stomach to look lean some days and other days not ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2967.JPG 
Views:	2178 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	119390Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3009.JPG 
Views:	31207 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	119391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3177.jpg 
Views:	8815 
Size:	641.9 KB 
ID:	119392

I will post pics.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    First of all, welcome Ashleigh, you've come to the right place. Thats certainly alot of training!

Have you been doing this diet or just starting?

Yes normal for stomach to bloat/hold water, especially for women at TOM.

I'd change that diet up. Maybe suggest a 4 week plan at a time. Over next four weeks maybe try something like 5 low to no carb days, followed by 2 higher carb days.

Try in incorporate protein sources such as steamed fish, raw pasteurised egg white, boiled chicken and maybe one to two servings of lean red meat a week.

Include veggies like spinich, broccoli,

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board luv!
    Well, for starters, knowledge is power, and the more you learn, the more focus you can have in just the right places, maximizing results. So let me get you going with some reading material, shall I?

In the beginning, it is critical to learn about proper nutrition.
    I'd advise you start by understanding your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure), this is the calories you burn based on your activities. Once you understand this, then to gain lean body mass (LBM) you add calories above this, to cut or lose fat, you reduce calories below this point. Go here to read:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...gy-Expenditure

Next, you need to gain an understanding of what food macro nutrients are ("Macros") which are protein/carbs/fat + calories. this is necessary as you need this to be balanced to meet your goals. A real rough rule of thumb is that a 40/40/20 % split over all your calories is a good place to start, then tweek from there. Go here to read about macros and how to calculate:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nutrient-Chart

Next, some additional reading you should do to get you up to speed:

Here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nutrient-Chart

and here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rn-how-to-Diet

and here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...et-Information

with me so far?

the NEXT thing you are going to need to do is create your own diet plan based on your goals (add more LBM?) and eating schedule. So go here, and do some reading, looking for one of the vets diet plans. You can then use that as a template, and tweek to meet your needs. Go here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM

when you post your diet, do it in proper format, listing macros per meal, and then at the bottom, total macros and calories. it would be helpful too for you to disclose your TDEE that you have previously calculated. It sounds to me like your goal is to lose Body Fat% and pick up LBM, is that correct?

Once you post your diet plan in the nutrition section, there will be knowledgeable members willing to guide you in this process, giving advice and pointing out improvement opportunities.

Do not underestimate this area, as nutrition is as or more important than your workout routines!

Next, we will need to focus on your exercise routines. For us to really critique, go here and look at some of the other members workout routines, based on your goals, and then create your own using the same format as you see them using. it makes it much easier for us to critique this way.
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM

This as i'v mentioned should get you started, and if you adhere to this advice, should take you a few days to knock it out. In the mean time, you can go to the women's section, introduce your self, and there are some very experienced female members that can give you better advice, more tailored to women, than I can.
    Go here for that:
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...FEMALE-MEMBERS

Other than that, this is a great place to help you with your goals and help you accomplish what you want.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome.

Agreed, alot of training, particularly on what is, essentailly, a zero carb diet.

Legs look great, upper body is a little 'light' in comparison. How is your upper body PT session re: sets and reps? You may benefit from a 3-4 day lifting spit with associated cardio to try and up you lean tissue a little.

And an insulin spike isn't necessary. AT any time.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Double post.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK everyone seems to have missed one thing very important. CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM!!! it's a mess and looks terrible in the background. Would it kill you to at least straighten the sheets and comforter on your bed? LOL

OK now that I got that out of the way; Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK everyone seems to have missed one thing very important. CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM!!! it's a mess and looks terrible in the background. Would it kill you to at least straighten the sheets and comforter on your bed? LOL

So yer saying the first step in getting ripped is cleaning up the room?

Ok, didn't know that! Let me write it down =)

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    So yer saying the first step in getting ripped is cleaning up the room?

Ok, didn't know that! Let me write it down =)
    Yup, you can do a lot of core work, crunches bending over to pick up your clothes or leg work, squats bending at the knees to pick up more heavy items.

Yup, you can do a lot of core work, crunches bending over to pick up your clothes or leg work, squats bending at the knees to pick up more heavy items.
    You know, i took a pic of me one time, and there was a dirty sock on the bed. I'd work out, eat like a horse, yet nothing i did seemed to help. then one day, i took another pic, this time without the dirty sock on the bed, and it was like flipping a switch! all of a sudden, I was gaining weight, became ripped, blew me away!

(sorry for the hijack Luv, me and my mate here just having some fun!)

You know, i took a pic of me one time, and there was a dirty sock on the bed. I'd work out, eat like a horse, yet nothing i did seemed to help. then one day, i took another pic, this time without the dirty sock on the bed, and it was like flipping a switch! all of a sudden, I was gaining weight, became ripped, blew me away!

All in good fun.

But seriously, it looks like you have a good plan. We have some other female members who I am sure will be along with good experience who will help you tweak your diet and routine. Main thing is to remember it's a life style choice, not a fad to do for a week or two and expect lots of results in a short time. I always say it's a marathon, not a sprint.

We have a womens only section I'm sure you will be interested in so you dont get bothered or side tracked by all of overdosed testosterone members wanting to get your attention.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!

And you look pretty darn good already! Good luck to you and remember: SLOW wins the race and consistency is KEY!

Glad you are here~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta
    First of all, welcome Ashleigh, you've come to the right place. Thats certainly alot of training!

Have you been doing this diet or just starting?

Yes normal for stomach to bloat/hold water, especially for women at TOM.

Thanks !
    Yeah I know I think I deserve a carb up day, it's 5:30 am n I'm off to the gym once again lol.

I have tried keto before I wouldn't call this keto but I went a bit crazy with the carbs afterwards so I now know not to make that mistake but previously my carb sources would come from veggies like sweet potatoes they were moderately low my body responds quicker this way I use to weigh 63 kg so in a space of a year I lost those 10 kg slowly after I kept getting ' diet is everything' drilled into my head. So I put it in to practice n surprise surprise it's true lol. Now I don't enjoy junk food, it disgusts me !!

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Welcome!! You already look great! My boobs seem to be going away too! Oh well. Anyways, try to post the macros for your meals so that the diet gurus can help tweak it. And are you trying to cut or lean bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Welcome.

Agreed, alot of training, particularly on what is, essentailly, a zero carb diet.

Legs look great, upper body is a little 'light' in comparison. How is your upper body PT session re: sets and reps? You may benefit from a 3-4 day lifting spit with associated cardio to try and up you lean tissue a little.

And an insulin spike isn't necessary. AT any time.

Yeah I would say my legs are my best asset I use to play soccer as a kid.. but yeah my arms, back and shoulders can do with major improvements ! .. for my upper body workout we usually do super sets 12, 10, 8, 6 we incorpoate free weights like bicep curls, hammer curls, tricep kickbacks, alternate twists, (I think thats what it is called) then we do cable work, shoulder press, assisted chin ups... I have only done around 6 sessions, I am trying to build up strength also..

HAHA ! you sound like my dad, I will post a picture of an immaculate room, bed sheets perfect and all .. just for you

Brb cleaning my room need to become ripped.

bavz01 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    WELCOME!

And you look pretty darn good already! Good luck to you and remember: SLOW wins the race and consistency is KEY!

Glad you are here~
    Thank you
    Yes very true, I over do it sometimes I just really love working out ! once I go back to work (on Monday) I wont have time for hours n hours of working out lol

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Welcome!! You already look great! My boobs seem to be going away too! Oh well. Anyways, try to post the macros for your meals so that the diet gurus can help tweak it. And are you trying to cut or lean bulk?
    Thank you !

Haha ohwell I would rather have abz than boobs ! That was me when I had boobs (on the left) I was rather chubby I would never want to look like that again !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40531_454855710249_558115249_6691747_1867130_n.jpg 
Views:	890 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	119405

I actually have a spreadsheet of the food I was eating previous to christmas when I had to make sure I was well prepared as I had to go to work which seemed to be working for me.
    Tell me if this link works, its a google document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...DBfc01QTldGN0E

I am trying to cut, I don't want to loose size but I do want to loose bodyfat

Quote Originally Posted by Iamdetermined View Post
    Thanks !
    Yeah I know I think I deserve a carb up day, it's 5:30 am n I'm off to the gym once again lol.

I have tried keto before I wouldn't call this keto but I went a bit crazy with the carbs afterwards so I now know not to make that mistake but previously my carb sources would come from veggies like sweet potatoes they were moderately low my body responds quicker this way I use to weigh 63 kg so in a space of a year I lost those 10 kg slowly after I kept getting ' diet is everything' drilled into my head. So I put it in to practice n surprise surprise it's true lol. Now I don't enjoy junk food, it disgusts me !!
    You sydney or Melb? Congratulations on your achievements so far.
    Yeap, spreadsheet works. Good setup. There are are few things you could try like Intermittent fasting, CKD, carb cycling, keto... I think you should try playing around with fats and carbs while keeping protein the same(essentially carb cycling). Do week one little to no carbs then start to play with carb/fat manipulation. If you increase carbs, lower your fat intake and vice versa. Make up another 2 spread sheets one for low carb(20-40g) days and another for high(140-150g). Run this like 5low/2high like I mentioned. (With all that training you might find you need drop one low day)

Avocado is great fat source has about 22g fat/ 0.2g carb/2g protein per 100g(206cals). Also fish oil caps are great to bump up fats when on low carb day too.
    Last edited by auslifta; 01-10-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    You sydney or Melb? Congratulations on your achievements so far.
    Yeap, spreadsheet works. Good setup. There are are few things you could try like Intermittent fasting, CKD, carb cycling, keto... I think you should try playing around with fats and carbs while keeping protein the same(essentially carb cycling). Do week one little to no carbs then start to play with carb/fat manipulation. If you increase carbs, lower your fat intake and vice versa. Make up another 2 spread sheets one for low carb(20-40g) days and another for high(140-150g). Run this like 5low/2high like I mentioned. (With all that training you might find you need drop one low day)

Avocado is great fat source has about 22g fat/ 0.2g carb/2g protein per 100g(206cals). Also fish oil caps are great to bump up fats when on low carb day too.

I'm from Sydney South West wbu ?
    Thanks ! it has taken sometime to become this dedicated but all the mistakes I have made has lead me to who I am now .. and over time I will be the best I can be ! <-- haha thats what you call obsession.

Yeah I have read about Lean gains, have you tried it out yourself ? Yeah I def will try playing aroundd with my carbs n fats

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee avacado.. infact I prefer fats over carbs.. I make this bread you may have already made it but here it is

Ingredients:
    2 cups flax seed meal
    1 Tablespoon baking powder
    1 teaspoon salt
    1-2 Tablespoons sugar equivalent from artificial sweetener
    5 beaten eggs - i use 2 egg 5 egg whites
    1/2 cup water
    1/4 cup oil

when I am eat high fats I use coconut oil instead and let me tell you put a bit of peanutbutter on it and it feels like your eating carbs haha

Thanks ! it has taken sometime to become this dedicated but all the mistakes I have made has lead me to who I am now .. and over time I will be the best I can be ! <-- haha thats what you call obsession.

Yeah I have read about Lean gains, have you tried it out yourself ? Yeah I def will try playing aroundd with my carbs n fats

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee avacado.. infact I prefer fats over carbs.. I make this bread you may have already made it but here it is

Ingredients:
    2 cups flax seed meal
    1 teaspoon salt
    1/2 cup water
    1/4 cup oil

when I am eat high fats I use coconut oil instead and let me tell you put a bit of peanutbutter on it and it feels like your eating carbs haha
    Obsession? thats what lazy people called dedicated people lol (can't take credit for that one)
    Originally South West Sydney(born and bred) moved to Eastern suburbs now Carringbah.
    Yeah I got great results from Intermittent fasting, great way to cut but requires 100% fast period.

I'll try that one, is that like a sweet bread like banana or savory? I love coconut oil on steamed fish with ginger,soy and spring onion. Try that with some steamed bok choy with oyster sauce. One of my favourite meals atm.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdetermined

Ingredients:
    2 cups flax seed meal
    1 teaspoon salt
    1/2 cup water
    1/4 cup oil

Welcome! I thought you looked Aussie, but I wouldn't of guessed west syd??, u look like a surfer girl haha, good job on the weightloss!
    You sound dedicated, I'll be watching to keep you motivated to achieve your goals,

Ps you look good now, don't get fat again! Haha

vBRAH is offline Member
    Cecil Hills Represent! Always good to see a girl lifting, goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Obsession? thats what lazy people called dedicated people lol (can't take credit for that one)
    Originally South West Sydney(born and bred) moved to Eastern suburbs now Carringbah.
    Yeah I got great results from Intermittent fasting, great way to cut but requires 100% fast period.

I'll try that one, is that like a sweet bread like banana or savory? I love coconut oil on steamed fish with ginger,soy and spring onion. Try that with some steamed bok choy with oyster sauce. One of my favourite meals atm.

Aw nice I would much prefer to live there, I dislike where I am living now but I stil live at home with no intentions of moving out lol.

It's like a savory bread but I add vanilla essence & more equal to make it sweet lol.

oh yum steamed fish with ginger, soy and spring onion sounds great.. I wil try it for dinner today.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Welcome! I thought you looked Aussie, but I wouldn't of guessed west syd??, u look like a surfer girl haha, good job on the weightloss!
    You sound dedicated, I'll be watching to keep you motivated to achieve your goals,

Ps you look good now, don't get fat again! Haha
    LOL yeah, I don't belong in the ghetto of Sydney ! and don't insult me, I am not a surfy !! I hate the beach, I only go to get a tan because it makes you look more ripped haha.

Yep, watch in 6 months i'll be in beast MODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by vBRAH View Post
    Cecil Hills Represent! Always good to see a girl lifting, goodluck!
    I live in Wetherill Park, woo we are neighbours. Thanks dude !

LOL yeah, I don't belong in the ghetto of Sydney ! and don't insult me, I am not a surfy !! I hate the beach, I only go to get a tan because it makes you look more ripped haha.

Yep, watch in 6 months i'll be in beast MODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Haha oops soz lol, just said you look like one, not that you are haha, I'm from the city!

That's a whole lot of spin classes/week
    IMO I think you could fix up your training routine! But I don't know what your day would consist of (are you on uni hols?), I'm sure others will chime in but I would do a 3 day split! Let your PT know what your goals are, he should be getting you into some compound movements and less on the machines!

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Haha oops soz lol, just said you look like one, not that you are haha, I'm from the city!

That's a whole lot of spin classes/week
    IMO I think you could fix up your training routine! But I don't know what your day would consist of (are you on uni hols?), I'm sure others will chime in but I would do a 3 day split! Let your PT know what your goals are, he should be getting you into some compound movements and less on the machines!

-.- I will post a photo of me wearing nike tnz, a bumbag and dada pants.. then you will tell me I remind u off a leb hey.. judgemental prick :P (jks)

Yeah I like spin cycle, NRG music crankingg owwwwwwwwwwww yeah...

Yeah I know, I am all over the place but I work full time 8:30-4:30 so starting Monday it will be .. fasted cardio 5:00am - 5:30am then an hour of weights at night 3-4 times a week because my trainer is going on holidays .. I guess I am going to take it easy cos she will not be there telling me to come join in her classes lol..

She knows what they are and let me tell you she is amazing ! 3 weeks into my training routine people are making compliments left right & centre not to mention girls at my gym want her to train them but little do they know I take supplements, I don't eat cakes, I don't drink alcohol & milk n all that crap.. but that's girls for you .. always competing with one another -.-

I have been watching youtube videos and I am going to load them onto my Iphone so I have some sort off idea what to do when I get to the gym any type of upper body exercises you suggest ? it's kind of intimidating being the only girl in the weight section but ohwell.. u got to do what u got to do.

HAHA ! you sound like my dad, I will post a picture of an immaculate room, bed sheets perfect and all .. just for you
    Ill hold you to that...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    -.- I will post a photo of me wearing nike tnz, a bumbag and dada pants.. then you will tell me I remind u off a leb hey.. judgemental prick :P (jks)

Yeah I know, I am all over the place but I work full time 8:30-4:30 so starting Monday it will be .. fasted cardio 5:00am - 5:30am then an hour of weights at night 3-4 times a week because my trainer is going on holidays .. I guess I am going to take it easy cos she will not be there telling me to come join in her classes lol..

She knows what they are and let me tell you she is amazing ! 3 weeks into my training routine people are making compliments left right & centre not to mention girls at my gym want her to train them but little do they know I take supplements, I don't eat cakes, I don't drink alcohol & milk n all that crap.. but that's girls for you .. always competing with one another -.-

I have been watching youtube videos and I am going to load them onto my Iphone so I have some sort off idea what to do when I get to the gym any type of upper body exercises you suggest ? it's kind of intimidating being the only girl in the weight section but ohwell.. u got to do what u got to do.
    And I am sure the guys won't mind! YOU GO GIRL~ GO GET 'EM!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Depends on if you want to keep doing upper body and lower body workouts, or you could do a push and a pull workout, which may work better for you, since you want to focus on your back and shoulders etc

For a full upper body try this:
    Lat pull down or assisted pull ups 8-12 reps, make sure your struggling to get 10 (remember the last few reps is what you will get your results from!) PUUuSSSsHHhH!! Do 3 sets + your warm up set
    Superset every set with barbell curls for bis!

Rear delt row (cable/machine/smitch machine/DBs/barbell) doesn't matter how you do it. Do 3 sets, really contract your traps when doing this! ( with exercises like pull ups, rows, etc, don't fully extend your arms, it takes the pressure off your back and works your bis, keep a slight bend in them.
    superset every set with some shrugs, or reverse grip cable curls (on a straight bar)

For chest
    dB press or barbell press (do flat, or incline) same sets and reps, super set with the fly machine SQUEEZE at the top/end of the movement, on the press don't lock out your arms as it takes the pressure off your chest!

for shoulders
    DB shoulder press or clean and press or even seated smith machine shoulder press (there are many ways to do an exercise)
    Superset with bench dips a proggression for you is to try putting your feet up on another bench and add weight to your lap!

Next you can do some DB side lateral raises and super set it with tricep rope pull downs! If your shoulders are F'd just do the pull downs

This is a pretty full on workout, prepare to huuurt for the next 2 days
    This should take roughly 45mins, the more quicker/intense the better!

I will put up a push/pull split for you tonight if no one has done one for you!

You own a bumbag?!? Haha

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    welcome IAD!
    CONGRATS on your already weight lost!!!

your in great hands lady!

Yeah I like spin cycle, NRG music crankingg owwwwwwwwwwww yeah...Pendulum is great for cardio

She knows what they are and let me tell you she is amazing ! 3 weeks into my training routine people are making compliments left right & centre not to mention girls at my gym want her to train them but little do they know I take supplements, I don't eat cakes, I don't drink alcohol & milk n all that crap.. but that's girls for you .. always competing with one another -.- Good for you, competition push's you even more, your name suits you

Check out Dana Linn Bailey, she's in beast mode 24/7, great workouts, check her delt, back and leg workouts.

Here's an example of a push/pull workout, I've just edited my last post

Day one pull

Lat pull down or assisted pull ups 8-12 reps,
    I would even go for 2-3 behind the head and 2-3 infront (go all the way to your upper chest)

Rear delt row (cable/machine/smitch machine/DBs/barbell) doesn't matter how you do it, (I like cable rows).
    Then do 2 sets of bent over DB rows

Dead lifts!

And 1-2 exercises for your bis, depending on how you feel! BB curl, reverse grip hammer curl, rope curl etc

Day 2 push day, you can have a rest day inbetween if you like

dB press or barbell press (do flat, or incline)

Flys

DB shoulder press or clean and press or even seated smith machine shoulder press (there are many ways to do an exercise)

DB side lateral raises

Tricep dips
    Tricep rope pulldowns

Abs

Hope this gets you started!

Try both workouts and see what you like best depending on your time etc

vBRAH is offline Member
    Heidi Vuorela .. Scandinavian genetics ftw

PPC
    PPC is offline Super Knowledgeable ~ Female Member
    Hey everyone !

My names Ashleigh.. and I am ready to get ripped as hell even if that means I have no boobs left and males find me un-attractive
    Hey, seems you have plenty of determination and you do already look fantastic. Just as a cautionary, decreasing your body fat much lower than 17% can be harmful to a healthy female hormonal profile. Your body needs a certain amount of fat, this triggers your ovaries to make estrogen and keep your hormones cycling. Too low body fat can pull back estrogen to negligible levels, that can have harmful effects on mood, memory, sex drive, skin...hosts of other issues. Your delicate hormone balance is best not taken for granted, that can sometimes lead to a set up where your ovaries have trouble bouncing back, even if you return to a more normal female fat percentage. I know you are young and a go getter but your boobs are there for a reason. I would encourage you to keep some respect for those too.

Staying slim, toned and healthy will be a better set up for your future than whittling down fat to next to nothing. But hey, I probably sound old and boring saying all this. I've just spoken to too many people (women included) who messed themselves up through severe dieting and over training. Having said all that... welcome.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by PPC View Post
    Hey, seems you have plenty of determination and you do already look fantastic. Just as a cautionary, decreasing your body fat much lower than 17% can be harmful to a healthy female hormonal profile. Your body needs a certain amount of fat, this triggers your ovaries to make estrogen and keep your hormones cycling. Too low body fat can pull back estrogen to negligible levels, that can have harmful effects on mood, memory, sex drive, skin...hosts of other issues. Your delicate hormone balance is best not taken for granted, that can sometimes lead to a set up where your ovaries have trouble bouncing back, even if you return to a more normal female fat percentage. I know you are young and a go getter but your boobs are there for a reason. I would encourage you to keep some respect for those too.

Staying slim, toned and healthy will be a better set up for your future than whittling down fat to next to nothing. But hey, I probably sound old and boring saying all this. I've just spoken to too many people (women included) who messed themselves up through severe dieting and over training. Having said all that... welcome.
    ^Love all that info!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information