Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bodybuilding-Student is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!

Ok im happy with how i look from the back, but im annoyed at my lack of side delts. and how i cant get the full and round look of my pecs. i have a high muscles bellie for my lats so they look none existent from the front. does any of the more experienced members want to take me under their wing for the next few months and try and help me? serious. preferably somebody with the mindset of lifting heavy for compounds and focusing on movement for isolation. start your bids lol!

Any advice on whether to carry on cutting or lean bulk??

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you're in a good place to do either. You'll not do alot of building up your problem areas if you continue cutting but then, summer is just round the corner. Personally, I would maybe cunother 2% or so then go for a nice clean lean bulk.

I think il see this last week out. and do as much as cardio as possible, then im gonna go for a lean bulk. Im excited about the lean bulk so i want to do it whilst the momentum is there. but i need help in trying to arrange a workout to target my weaker areas. any suggestions? when i lean bulk do i just add 200 cals per day until i am 200 over maintenance? and where should the cals come from, carbs or protein?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Have a look here re:calorie adjustments.

As for workouts to target problem areas, post some pics in the workout section, the guys there will help you out!

Sooo havent updated for a while, i slipped when running at college doing some sprinting 12 weeks ago. felt like a hamstring injury but turns out i cant walk and i have an mri scan in 2weeks (FINALLY) im in unbearable pain atm, the pain is bearable only when lying down. I know its the last thing i should be thinking of but im losing LBM and putting on some fat. how can i prevent this?
    when ive had all medication etc i am able to walk for a maximum of 1 hour ( with pain but nonetheless) i know with this u r advised to keep moving as often as possible so perhaps i could do cardio? and bodyweight exercises for now providin they place minimal pressure on my back and leg. would you use this phase off training to try and reduce bodyfat and consume bcaaas religously? its so depressing but i cant just do nothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information