Thread: Tuna fish taste

drevil8814 is offline New Member

Tuna fish taste

I do not like Tuna or any other fish. Does anyone have a way that I can hide the taste? I really could benefit from the nutrients in tuna fish. Thank you

By the way, I want to say thank you to all of the knowledgeable members of this board. I have learned so much just by reading everyone's posts.

Rob

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Are you fn kidding me. You should be ashamed of yourself. How on earth can someone from Florida not like fish? I am from florida and couldnt imagine life without fish.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drevil8814 View Post
    I do not like Tuna or any other fish. Does anyone have a way that I can hide the taste? I really could benefit from the nutrients in tuna fish. Thank you

By the way, I want to say thank you to all of the knowledgeable members of this board. I have learned so much just by reading everyone's posts.

Rob
    Well first, you have to get a good brand of tuna. Sometimes I'll get a bad batch or the wrong brand and it ends up tasting and looking like dog food fish mush....Fuc*king disgusting.

If you have a Costco they have really good tuna in a can, the brand is Kirland and it's pretty cheap too.. I've never had a bad batch and it is always big white chunks that are tasty and are never really fishy tasting...I can eat that tuna with nothing..

But I like to mix tuna with salsa

with onion, celery, green olives, and pickles with mayo but if you're cutting just use mustard it's still good.

And lastly, I will mix it with relish...It's good

TRT2010 is offline Member
    calstate is correct. The best thing to use is Salsa. if you get a decent batch of tuna and you mix it with salse all it tatse like is salsa with some kind of meat in it. I am eating it right now as a matter of fact.. I eat about 4 cans a day if not more

jypoll is offline Member
    can tuna sucks, worst tasting thing, but i eat a can everyday because i feel that i have to. I use tuna as a carb free meal and im cutting so i put a small amount of mayo on it. The only way i can eat it is by putting as much cayenne pepper on it as possible and i can only eat it when im super hungry so i dont feel the need to throw up

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jypoll View Post
    can tuna sucks, worst tasting thing, but i eat a can everyday because i feel that i have to. I use tuna as a carb free meal and im cutting so i put a small amount of mayo on it. The only way i can eat it is by putting as much cayenne pepper on it as possible and i can only eat it when im super hungry so i dont feel the need to throw up
    Ha ha what kind of tuna do you get........Seriously, the brand and the batch can make the difference between night and day....I generally like tuna in the can and I have bought some I can literally not eat and have to throw away...And for someone who likes tuna and has to throw it away....Imagine how bad a bad batch could be for someone who doesn't like it in the first place....

If you have a costco, you have to try their tuna there...The kirkland brand...I have never had a bad batch, tastes great everytime. Try it and you will see....

bubsy is offline Junior Member
    ANTOINE'S SUPER AWESOME KITCHEN STUFF he got a good idea for food:

INGREDIENTS :

1 tablespoon each of : olive oil,balsamic vinegar and lemon juice
    +
    Canned Tuna
    +
    Lettuce/Spinach

jypoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Ha ha what kind of tuna do you get........Seriously, the brand and the batch can make the difference between night and day....I generally like tuna in the can and I have bought some I can literally not eat and have to throw away...And for someone who likes tuna and has to throw it away....Imagine how bad a bad batch could be for someone who doesn't like it in the first place....

If you have a costco, you have to try their tuna there...The kirkland brand...I have never had a bad batch, tastes great everytime. Try it and you will see....
    ive been eating CloverLeaf flaked white tuna, i bought a couple cans of Gold Seal flaked white tuna today because they were out of cloverleaf, i will see how that wokrs for me tomorrow

Thread Information