Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    qkcam is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

female member trying lose weight**

Hi All,
    I am trying to follow Slimmer's lead.. I am 44 180lbs 5'5" medium build.. my dad has calf's like popeye and I inheriated em too.. my bone strutre seems thick yet i need to lose -- well I would like to lose 5 lbs a month for a total of 30 lbs in 6 months.. the catch is - i have some health issues.. like "chronic fatigue" i can do about 20 mins of exericse i a day-- I miss that i can't do more. I found a great food plan on here last week but can't seem to find where it was.. it was for about 1500 calories a day.. luckily i did print it.. and been sticking to it..
    here is what it looks like- for today
    breakfast: 1 egg 4 whites 1/2c oatmeal
    meal 2 almond 1oz 1/2cup greek yogurt with 1/2 cup fruti
    meal 3 lunch.. 4oz chicken breast ezekeil bread dijon mustard 1piece low fat bacon tomato (or 1 cup brown rice and 1 cup green veggie...)
    meal 4 snack kashi granola bar 1 scoop whey protein
    meal 5 dinner baby greens walnuts/chicken breast, chopped apple --- or 6oz salmon 1cup green vegges 1tsp olive oil

ALSO got all the ingrediants to make the oatmeal pancakes yaay.. so that may be my breakfast for a few days .. how much protein will i need to add?

need some possible work arounds, i really love the greek yogurt but may need to cut out dairy.. not sure .. and i tend to wake up late. so i am up late but dont like to eat dinner at 10pm.. that means i might end up skipping or not being hungry for the last meal. i also noticed i tend to much at nite so i guess i will much on the salad..
    open for gentle feedback or suggestions. thank you!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by qkcam View Post
    Hi All,
    I am trying to follow Slimmer's lead.. I am 44 180lbs 5'5" medium build.. my dad has calf's like popeye and I inheriated em too.. my bone strutre seems thick yet i need to lose -- well I would like to lose 5 lbs a month for a total of 30 lbs in 6 months.. the catch is - i have some health issues.. like "chronic fatigue" i can do about 20 mins of exericse i a day-- I miss that i can't do more. I found a great food plan on here last week but can't seem to find where it was.. it was for about 1500 calories a day.. luckily i did print it.. and been sticking to it..
    here is what it looks like- for today
    breakfast: 1 egg 4 whites 1/2c oatmeal
    meal 2 almond 1oz 1/2cup greek yogurt with 1/2 cup fruti
    meal 3 lunch.. 4oz chicken breast ezekeil bread dijon mustard 1piece low fat bacon tomato (or 1 cup brown rice and 1 cup green veggie...)
    meal 4 snack kashi granola bar 1 scoop whey protein
    meal 5 dinner baby greens walnuts/chicken breast, chopped apple --- or 6oz salmon 1cup green vegges 1tsp olive oil

ALSO got all the ingrediants to make the oatmeal pancakes yaay.. so that may be my breakfast for a few days .. how much protein will i need to add?

need some possible work arounds, i really love the greek yogurt but may need to cut out dairy.. not sure .. and i tend to wake up late. so i am up late but dont like to eat dinner at 10pm.. that means i might end up skipping or not being hungry for the last meal. i also noticed i tend to much at nite so i guess i will much on the salad..
    open for gentle feedback or suggestions. thank you!
    Glad you are still here.

Seems you are making some strides here. Good to see.

Bold above questions:

what type of fruit with the yogurt? and is the yogurt plain I assume?
    what is the low fat bacon tomato? a sandwich?
    not sure you need the kashi bar and the protein together. I would separate them for a quick pick-,me-up if need be
    the Pancakes already have protein with the egg whites and cottage cheese but if you want to add more, what were you thinking would be something you might like to add?
    Do you think you are allergic to dairy?
    Please try to eat the last meal eventhough you do not want to do so. Something. Some protein especially.

How long is it until you eat breakfast after getting up?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hi gkcam!
    Im also at 5 OR 7 LB GOAL LOSS WEEKLY... we seem to have some simialarities.
    I made spread sheet to track my weight and fitness/cal/protein intake...I could adjust them to fit your needs and send you the link if you want better yet, I could add a tab just for you so we can see how each other is doing/sapport/guide/be accountable with each other...?

LOVE the food plan! Great find.. and of cource Slimmer is brilliant
    much sucess to you!

^^^ THANK YOU! VERY KIND INDEED!

See you gals manana!

SM
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    hey Slimmer and Sexy for my : here are the answers to the questions..
    what type of fruit with the yogurt? he recommended strawberries or rasberries...but i had a bananna ..and is the yogurt plain I assume? yes, i actually like the plan no fat fage.what is the low fat bacon tomato? low fat 40% less fat bacon..and regular tomato a sandwich? yes with ezekial breadnot sure you need the kashi bar and the protein together. not sure you are probably right.. but that is what he recommended... I would separate them for a quick pick-,me-up if need be good ideathe Pancakes already have protein with the egg whites and cottage cheese but if you want to add more, what were you thinking would be something you might like to add?
    Do you think you are allergic to dairy? not sure ..just slowly trying to experiment iknow it can be helpful during pms though..Please try to eat the last meal eventhough you do not want to do so. Something. Some protein especially.

How long is it until you eat breakfast after getting up? i try to eat within 2 hours.. or sooner. good question!

Sexy for my sweetheart, we could try the spread sheet.. although at this point i feel pretty overwhelmed with just preparing the food and working on my health... but a good idea.. and i dont really like spending alot of time at the computer.. i am trying to make this very simple.. and still not sure about the calorie intake i actually really need?? yes,, good luck to us with our goals.. lets keep up the good work..
    hope ya all have a good nite!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    gkcam...i am thrilled for you and can only say from personal experience that
    1. you will not have any regrets if you stick with it cause you will feel SO MUCH BETTER in a few months
    2. be strong in your first 2 months
    3. we are all rooting for ya!!

Blog Entries
    thanks girlgymrat.. i am going to work on it one day or a 1/2 a day at a time. I made the first batch of pancakes..the first one got really burnt.. i will learn how to cook- i am learning. i guess i can eat it burnt.. i hate to waste it and the inside dont seem done. so i guess that means the heat is too high.. i tired using a spray on coconut oil instead of pam.. but that shouldn't make a differece?

thanks girlgymrat.. i am going to work on it one day or a 1/2 a day at a time. I made the first batch of pancakes..the first one got really burnt.. i will learn how to cook- i am learning. i guess i can eat it burnt.. i hate to waste it and the inside dont seem done. so i guess that means the heat is too high.. i tired using a spray on coconut oil instead of pam.. but that shouldn't make a differece?
    qkcam....I haven't had a pancake in months so I can't help you out and I am not the best cook either, but gets easier with practice. I prepare my meals for the whole week and place in air tight containers. Pain to cook all at once but opens up my week for workouts : )

Blog Entries
    girlgymrat-- i know alot of folks that prepare their meals ahead of time.. i am working on it.. but i get "compulsive " and am an emotional eater-- working on that too.. and since i am on medical leave i might as well learn how to cook one or two meals at a time that are okay-- not burnt or overcooked dried out chicken.. and then expand to a whole few days at a time. it's a process.. learnin.. i am trying to find the electronic version of the oat pancakes from Slimmer to send to a friend that knows how to cook and maybe can show me- how to make the pancakes work.. otherwise, back to plain oatmeal and egg whites.. I think i want to change my weight routine to less "heavy" and more reps.. but not sure what that would like like.. i usually do 12 reps-- so what is "less weight - higher reps" look like ? thanks

Oat Pancakes:

1 cup oats
    1 cup egg whites
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese

splash of water if need be for batter consistency
    Splenda all you want
    nutmeg, dash if you so desire
    drop of vanilla, if desired

First: Blend the oats in a blender until real powdery (no water just blend dry )
    Add all the above ingredients and blend until a good consistency for a pancake

Cook on griddle/pan which should be real hot sprayed with Pam....and then cook like a regular pancake

TOP with:
    Sugar free syrup and banana or raspberries
    and drop a bit of plain Greek yogurt to spread around the pancake and sprinkle yogurt with splenda too

ENJOY!

MAKES 3 BIG PANCAKES! so good for 3 meals.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    gkcam...lol no worries, I can TOTALY relate to feeling a bit over whelmed. Im still drafting meal plans/cal/trainings/ and so basicly Im re-shaping my whole life and way of thinking ~no small task lol. The offer will allways stand, just p/m me if /when your ready for the spreadsheet

From my understanding, eating within a 30 min window of waking seems ideal (after a cardio of cource ~ty sm . I have also tried the coconut oil route (yummy too) but have discovered that Macadamia nut oil is far more healthy (also yum) you may wanna research this... We have a pump that the oil (of your choosing) is oured into, you pump and spary, they sell them at Kitchen ect. and walmart.

Blog Entries
    wow - interesting about the macadamia oil so you get it as a solid and then can spray it out? i used spray on cocount oil but could taste the chemicals.. i looked at the can it said it had " propellor" agent.. does that mean i can' fly? I dont know if i can do cardio without food..- last time i tried i kinda went hypoglycemic like.. what should i do ??

thanks Slimmer for the reciepe again.. i will practice!

feeling discouarged -- seems my dating parter of 2 years is leaving-- or wanting to "open " the relationship- this doesnt' sit well with me and i want to eat sugar.. but haven' t yet and i know it wont help.. she has alot of my digital photo equipment and seems to not want to part with it-- also seems to says wants to make time with me-- but another weekend and no plans-- i am sad... anyway- food so far for today:
    1* 1/2 burnt pancake
    2* juice (fresh lemon, ginger, apple, spinach, beet) handful of walnuts
    3* kashi bar
    4* 4oz chicken breast 1/3 sweet potato, 3/4c spinach steamed
    5* not sure but need to get out of the house..

This is a whole new world. It was for me too.

Try to drink a protein drink first thing in the morning. All you need is one scoop. Anymore really does not get digested well. And if you need to take something before cardio then lets try to come up with the best idea for that. But the most important thing is to get something in your stomach earlier than 2 hours after waking up. And the easiest thing is a shake and quick protein absorption.

You also need to eat more. The above list needs more food. You do not want to slow down your metabolism by eating too little.

I use Pam spray for the pancakes. A spray is the best thing to use.

Keep this program as a priority and it will work. Feed yourself investment food so you feel good thru this emotional roller coaster.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    You all are great--- i can do a protein drink in the am... good idea-- i hope i can anyway. and the coconut oil was a spray- but maybe i need to get PAM.. hey do you have those nonstick skillets in addition to using the PAM? i want to make sure i am set before i make another batch of pancakes and mess em up.. okay- i had a small bag of chips-- (i avoided the sugar) i dont usually eat chips-- but my inner teenager came out.. shooo and i looked at the calorie content it was too much 21grms of fat!!!--- no wonder america has a "health care crises" ..
    you are right i need to keep this program as top priority.. i talked to someone today from an OA meeting and listened to their food plan.. it has worked for him, he lost over 200lbs.. it is eating 3x a day.. starting with 2 cups oatmeal w/ bananna.. for breakfast. no protein,, we are all so different. trying to figure out what for dinner?? protein shake? i may have to go back to isopure as i am not liking the taste of the egg white proteins much-- tomorrow i plan on doing some gym time-- took today off except for a 20min walk. yesterday i did 17mins of the HIIT --
    I guess the gammagloubin shot i got weds might be helping my immune system.. i didnt feel sick today from cardio yesterday-- still easy does it.. and pacing is the key. thanks

non-stick skillet......

We need protein since protein builds muscles and muscles burn BF. Sometimes people lose a lot of weight and along with it goes A LOT of muscle. Happens a lot on the HCG protocol eating so little calories.

Get some good sleep. Sleep is paramount.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    i have to take stuff to sleep.. talked to the doc today about it... trying to change em up cause the last ones werent working..
    yes sleep, and balance with food.. i just ate 1/2 can tuna with fat free may on ezekial bread 2 slices of tomato and 2 more pieces of bacon.. the scale at the dr's office showed i lost 5 lbs.. not sure if it is true and not gonna worry-- but work on staying on target-

the macadamia oil is a liquid (highest in monounsaturated fats)Macadamia Nut Oil,This oil is cold pressed from the decadent macadamia nut, extracting a light oil similar in quality to the finest extra virgin olive oil. Very high smoking point , so foods are less likly to smoke/burn
    Saute, pan fry, sear, deep fry, stir fry, grill, broil,
    http://www.amazon.com/Macadamia-Nut-.../dp/B002WGD1LK dont use if you have nut allergy...I pour it in my oil pump ...check it out it great for any oil and coating muffin pans to skillets http://www.amazon.com/Misto-Gourmet-.../dp/B00004SPZT

Agraph of popular oil and whats in them..URL="http://www.royalmacadamia.co.za/macadamia_oil.html"]http://www.royalmacadamia.co.za/macadamia_oil.html[/URL]

"feeling discouarged -- seems my dating parter of 2 years is leaving-- or wanting to "open " the relationship- this doesnt' sit well with me and i want to eat sugar.. but haven' t yet and i know it wont help.. she has alot of my digital photo equipment and seems to not want to part with it-- also seems to says wants to make time with me-- but another weekend and no plans-- i am sad... anyway- food so far for today" ... oh snap! My heart goes out for you.
    How crushing ~yet LIBERATING for you! You have the rear oppertunity to not only remake your physical self, but your whole entier world!

"open relationship" is actualy code for...Im looking for something better and if I cant find it or Im not as awsome to other girls as I think I am, well at least I have you to fall back on. ... and who the *uck needs or wants that? not you!

We already know that your a proactive chick with the drive and courage to make changes and improve your life...so why stop at your health lady and at what point in your life did you suddenly believe that your not worthy of a loving relationship with person that cant keep their hands or mind off of you?

Take back your power women, they are unhappy, so they get to go look for their happy...you should too, only your so self secure that you dont need to string them along as a plan B, so tell them to find thier happy with out you as a filler, cuz you have better things to spend your time, energy and love on.

your creating your dream body...now go create your dream love life :hug:

^^^ PERFECT ADVICE INDEED. Love it!
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    so i finally got a few minutes to talk to her.. it turns out she maybe had a seizure this week.. she has a few years on me..and is concerned that "with a commited relation" she wont have time to get her "work" done.. she is going for a guggenheim- and she is very social and has many friends..it is odd becasue she hadnt' dated in years and we have been off/on for 2 years... i think she is just afraid of feeling the confines of a "traditional" relationship-
    for myself, i am hoping these gamma injections help.. i have had 3 good days of consistant energy and that is a miracle.. if i can get more bits of my health back then i wont feel as "dependant" on another person.. so trying to figure out how to have a balance , get my things (i got a few) and to be a artistic support to each other.

so today i managed to drink down a protein shake within an hour of waking up.. progress.. and after 17mins of hiit ... but then it was 2 hours before i ate "lunch /brunch" which was 2 shredded chicken soft shell tacos with blackbeans and salsa. !!
    then another protein shake .. i am trying some new "greens " that dont taste too bad.. and supposed to be good for immune system called ORAC energy greens. .. good for "detoxing" too..
    i think i will start posted a "progress log"

gkcam...i hope at some point YOU realize the YOU are worth it. Your health is one of the few things you can't buy or get from others. Do it for yourself!

You made great progress today. Focus on small meals 5 - 6 times per day. Eat often, but never get stuffed. It will take about 3 weeks to adjust.

Blog Entries
    thanks girlgymrat--- so i just made dinner-- i keep burning things this week.. but
    small sweetpotato
    steamed spinah about 3ozs..or 3/4 cup (is that enough greens?)
    and a chicken breast
    this is meal 5 counting the 3 protein smoothies--
    i need to figure out how many days my body can do cardio .. dont want to push it- so maybe tomorrow i will do weights at gym (back) light weights but more reps.. (usually i do 12 reps with heavier weights .) i am open to ideas on this.. i need to let myself be a turtle and just move slowly but consistantly through this-
    thank you

gkcam...
    You can eat endless amounts of veggies so don't worry so much about them since they are low carb. Watch the carbs/sugars...bread, rice, potatoes, oats, pancakes and fat intake. I limit my protein shakes to 1 if any at all. Sounds like you are making great progress!

Blog Entries
    thanks girlgymrat.... can you give an example of your food plan? if you did already i am sorry..
    what about burnt bacon? i had about 2 pieces but could only eat parts as it was reallly burnt.. i even burnt the sweetpotatoe-- dont like those with ADD in the kitchen!!!

how long before you go to bed do you eat your last meal?

so i finally got a few minutes to talk to her.. it turns out she maybe had a seizure this week.. she has a few years on me..and is concerned that "with a commited relation" she wont have time to get her "work" done.. she is going for a guggenheim- and she is very social and has many friends..it is odd becasue she hadnt' dated in years and we have been off/on for 2 years... i think she is just afraid of feeling the confines of a "traditional" relationship-

Well thats sounds llke garbage ta me... sad news that shes struggeling, but wouldn't that be the ONE time most to pull your loved ones closest? So if she doent want a commited relationship, yet you do...hows that healthy?
    Well, you know where ta come for some support (here! lol) but please know that if you find your self obsessing over the difficulties of a relationship ~ its prob a sign that your the only one in the couple worried about the relationship.

"for myself, i am hoping these gamma injections help.. i have had 3 good days of consistant energy and that is a miracle.. if i can get more bits of my health back then i wont feel as "dependant" on another person.. so trying to figure out how to have a balance , get my things (i got a few) and to be a artistic support to each other. " Awsome! energy is a good thing love the direction of your thinking chicka! ....balance = trickey stuff, yet attainable stuff too.

so today i managed to drink down a protein shake within an hour of waking up.. progress.. and after 17mins of hiit ... but then it was 2 hours before i ate "lunch /brunch" which was 2 shredded chicken soft shell tacos with blackbeans and salsa. !!
    then another protein shake .. i am trying some new "greens " that dont taste too bad.. and supposed to be good for immune system called ORAC energy greens. .. good for "detoxing" too..
    i think i will start posted a "progress log"

what a healthy day ...progress log is helping me stay focused ~ was a good recomendadtion and glad I started one as well

gkcam...I could give you advice, but I am far from being an expert. I am still learning myself and getting helped by pros on this forum to modify my daily intake and training cuz I hit a plateau. I can offer the following links from this site that are worthwhile reading to start you out....happy reading!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ead&highlight=

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...et-Information

Blog Entries
    thanks girlgymrat...we are all on this boat together-- okay i didnt log for 2 days.. kinda got pms depression..but here goes- progress not perfection, and one thing i learned..i can't do the HIIt cardio right now-- i started getting sick again..so will be back on a light walk or 20mins eleptical
    yesterday:
    oatmeal, rasberries, handful walnuts
    2 eggs 2 whites.
    juice/fresh lemon, ginger, garlic, beat, apple
    lean beef pho- soup..(beef, rice noodles, veggies) - after soaking in the tub for 2 hours and exhausted
    leftover mexican chicken soup, chicken and veggies, small portion refried beans and rice..
    2 kashi bars-- the box is empty and i ain't buyn no more!!

today:
    2pcs, ezekial bread, light mayo, 40% fat free bacon 2 pcs, 2 egg- sandwich
    gym-- yay.. exhausted though so did light back, light weights, many reps
    20mins walking on the treadmill.
    post workout -- 1 scoop whey + green powder
    dinner- salmon, 1/2 swt potato, spinach.
    thanks for letting me be honest and not perfect!!
    hope all is having a good day

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    gkcam...
    You can eat endless amounts of veggies so don't worry so much about them since they are low carb. Watch the carbs/sugars...bread, rice, potatoes, oats, pancakes and fat intake. I limit my protein shakes to 1 if any at all. Sounds like you are making great progress!
    "Watch" might be the key word here. Oats, sweet potatoes, and brown rice are encouraged for great carb sources since carbs are very important.

thanks girlgymrat...we are all on this boat together-- okay i didnt log for 2 days.. kinda got pms depression..but here goes- progress not perfection, and one thing i learned..i can't do the HIIt cardio right now-- i started getting sick again..so will be back on a light walk or 20mins eleptical
    yesterday:
    oatmeal, rasberries, handful walnuts
    2 eggs 2 whites.
    juice/fresh lemon, ginger, garlic, beat, apple
    lean beef pho- soup..(beef, rice noodles, veggies) - after soaking in the tub for 2 hours and exhausted
    leftover mexican chicken soup, chicken and veggies, small portion refried beans and rice..
    2 kashi bars-- the box is empty and i ain't buyn no more!!

today:
    2pcs, ezekial bread, light mayo, 40% fat free bacon 2 pcs, 2 egg- sandwich
    gym-- yay.. exhausted though so did light back, light weights, many reps
    20mins walking on the treadmill.
    post workout -- 1 scoop whey + green powder
    dinner- salmon, 1/2 swt potato, spinach.
    thanks for letting me be honest and not perfect!!
    hope all is having a good day
    By being here and logging in shows dedication. You can do it. As I said before, slow wins this race. It is a lifestyle you are after. So keep plugging away!
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    thanks.. and in keeping honest or at least in the "lifestyle " change of "logging"
    snack: non sugar frozen yogart 4oz, with a few blackberries. 3 olive (not on the yogart) 2 shrimp rolls
    looking at this i see that is a big snack.. maybe i should call it dinner..
    last meal of the day with big 1/4 to 1/2 c nonfat cottage cheese- with 1tsp peanut butter

^^ need more protein. You need some MEAT at night for dinner. This will help you a lot. And is the yogurt sugar free or no sugar added yogurt? how many grams? gotta be specific since sometimes it can be snuck in there without our knowing. And we want to keep the sugar down down down so this works. It is a A big part of the equation.

ps: the cereal is made by Kashi. I had mentioned earlier it was Ezekiel. But I just looked at the box and saw it is actually "Kashi GoLean." OOPS!
    Make sure to read the box labels. There are a few. You want the plain simple one which has on the front of the box: 13 protein, 10 fiber, 1 fat
    ......put a banana on it or blueberries and you are gtg!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 08-09-2011 at 10:10 AM.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    will keeping working to add meat..i just needed a break from it. althought i wanted a cheeseburger!
    the yogart was 7 gms of sugar i got the lowest on the chart at the little yogart place, then added the blackberries (no sugar) on top.. i dont like blackberries i found out-- but they must serve a medicianl purpose -

that sounds like a great cereal, hard to time them with 13gm protein and 10 fiber- i will keep my eyes out for it!! thx

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^^ lowfat/nonfat cottage cheese packs a bigger punch than yogurt. More protein and less sugar.... it would be my choice.

Blog Entries
    thanks gbrice. i just bought some lowfat cottage cheese and planning to make that my last "meal"of the day before bed- somewhere on the list i read have it with tsp of peanut butter-- or nuts..- it has something to do with how that helps the body to slow down the digestion of the protein while we sleep- or something (dont quote me) ... but i am wondering if that will cause me to gain weight? thanks

^^^ no need to add any additional fats in your case (you're not bodybuilding here). A serving of 1% milkfat cottage cheese and 2 fish oil caps would be perfect.

Blog Entries
    you are right, as much as i would love to be bodybuilding, i think i just need to work on toning untill my immune system gets stronger-- i usually take the fish oil in the am with my other vits.. but i can switch to nite..or will 2x day hurt anything? i have a very high quaity oil that is mostly EPA as it helps with moods better than the DHA- thanks! i need to learn how to use the weights for toning instead of building -- which is what i have been trying to do.. i will practice lighter weights more reps..but how many reps really? i am in the habit of heavier weights with 8- 10 reps.. so... not sure where to really gauge.

Blog Entries
    today
    meal one:
    1/4 c oatmeal 1 egg 4 whites (is that enough protein? how many egg whites do you all recommend?)

meal 2re workout- 1scp )25grms) protein whey, green powder
    light chest, 20 mins, 10 mins on eleptical.. i ran out of steam-

meal 3: post work out turkey sandwich- was on the run .. asked for wheat but got some kinda sourdough maybe-- and too expensive SF$$union square at lyme doc visit.. it was a bummer, althogh the turkey was good, i didnt eat all the bread

meal4:
    greek yogart fat free, rasberries, handful walnuts

meal 5:
    tri tip- about 4 oz, broccoli about a cup

meal 6:
    1/2 cup ff cottage cheese 2 fish oils
    Last edited by qkcam; 08-10-2011 at 12:58 PM.

^^ is this an entire day or partial?

Regardless, much much better choices here.

ps: It would also help if you would separate your meals in a more list style format so it would be easier to read plus easier for members to make comments...thanks!
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    entire day.. good comment about the listing format- thanks!

Blog Entries
    pre "cardio" 1scoop (25grm) whey + 1/2 scoop Neuro, to get me energized.

35mins powerwalk with about 400 steps

post cardio
    1 egg 4 whites
    1/4c oatmeal with 1/4 to 1/2 cup blueberries and raspberries - (seemed to tasty to be healthy?)

3rd meal: 1 scp Protein powder with powder greens.

4th meal: 3.5oz salmon with 5oz asparagus 1/3 sweet potatoe

5th meal: shredded chicken taco 1 corn tortilla black beans fresh salsa- asparagus

but six will be- cottage chees and fish oil.
    Last edited by qkcam; 08-10-2011 at 05:41 PM. Reason: updates

^^^ THIS is looking great!

Blog Entries
    thank you Gbrice!

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information