GL88 is offline Junior Member

Cutting diet first cycle

Hi everyone I have posted here a couple times about my diet and I just have one question left which is the main thing I need to know. How many calories do I need to eat daily to gain some muscle and burn a lot of fat. I will be doing 500mg/week for 12 weeks and I train 5x a week hard and 1 day light with abs. I will be doing 30 mins of fasted morning cardio 5x a week at first then eventually get to 1 hour 5x a week. So can anyone tell me how many calories I should be eating to achieve my goals and please keep all posts about how many calories I should be eating to gain muscle and lose fat while on cycle nothing else please.

Stats
    25 years old
    5'10
    17-18%bf

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you are asking this question still, then you aren't ready to start AAS. IMO!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    at 17-18% u should cut natty first then cycle.. prob not wat u wanna hear but doesnt change that fact that its the best approach...u dont need test to cut fat...could prob get it dun in 12 weeks..

agree with SteM... u should also have enuff understanding of diet to be able to fugure out how many cals u need by urself before cycling

GL88 is offline Junior Member
    I did have it all figured out then I started posting about my diet and calories to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time and all the posts just confused me with people just saying focus on one or the other. But I have heard many times that people have done both in one cycle.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by GL88 View Post
    How many calories do I need to eat daily to gain some muscle and burn a lot of fat.
    It probably won't happen, and you're gonna kill yourself trying, like I did for 2 years. I always recommend people choose a primary goal and focus on that while trying to maintain the other. In your case, the clear choice is to cut IMO.

Thread Information