deigo75 is offline New Member

Fatboy Deigo75's Progress

Picture Attached is about 6 weeks ago. 215lbs 26.8%BF. Currently at 207lbs 23.6%bf. Below is my diet plan, and my workout routine. Any advice on improvements is appreciated.

Monday - Friday
    7:45am - 8:45am - 45minutes cardio (constant heart rate of 135 or higher) 15minutes light lifting (due to shoulder surgery)
    9:00am - Breakfast - 3 egg whites - 1 egg - 1/2 cup oats with sugar free jelly
    12:00pm - Lunch - 1 lean protein - 1 cup brown rice
    4:00pm - Snack 100% casein protein shake 10oz (made with almond milk and ice)
    6:00pm - Dinner - 1 lean protein - 2 cups assorted green veggies
    9:30pm - Snack 100% casein protein shake 10oz (made with almond milk and ice)

Saturday & Sunday

9:00am - 10:00am - 1 hour of cardio - no lifting
    10:00am - Breakfast - 3 egg whites - 2 eggs - whole wheat tortilla - small amount of reduced fat cheese & salsa
    12:00pm - Snack 100% casein protein shake 10oz (made with almond milk and ice)
    1:00pm - 6:00pm - Golf - 3 to 4 miller lite beers (depends on how bad I am playing)
    7:00pm - Dinner protein/green veggies

**I only drink mostly water & crystal light, no cokes energy drinks, etc.

I would like to have one cheat meal a week, please let me know where I could fit it in. With this diet I am not hungry, ocassionally wake up hungry though, I can live with that.

Thanks for the input and help!!

Deigo75
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fatboy Deigo75's Progress-fatme.jpg  

j-bol88 is offline New Member
    Diego75 nice job bro, as for a cheat meal just dont eat it before bed..
    also.. you need more weight training in your mix. Squats, Rows, Deadlifts, etc lifting weights are gunna help put some muscle on that frame to help burn that fat during your cardio.
    also for the diet.. drink nothing but water and green tea (protein shakes/milk dont count)

good luck bro.... and please hit those squats and deads it'll change your physique no lie!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    diego wat happened to the diet we workd on with u in ur other thread? i dont remember it being finalized.. this diet doesnt look like that one and u didnt include any cals or macros.. it doesnt look like ur eatn enuff again and some of ur food choices dont look good either..

ur drinking 4beers on sat and 4 more on sunday? thats like 1000cals/week from beer.. not good.. neither is this diet u posted IMO

meal1 (pwo)- 1 egg, 3 egg whites + 2 slices wheat toast + bananna = 125cal protein + 230cal carb (9:00am) drop toast and banana and add oats
    meal 2- 1 can tuna in water + 2 slices wheat bread = 191cal protein + 260cal carb (12:00pm) drop bread and add sweet potato
    meal 3- 1 chicken breast (boneless, skinless) + 1 cup brown rice = 150cal protein + 216cal carb (3:00pm)
    meal 4- 1 chicken breast (boneless, skinless) + 1 cup green beans + 1 cup steamed brocoli + 1 apple = 150cal protein + 182cal carb (6:00pm) use fresh or frozen not canned drop apple
    meal 5- 1 can tuna in water + 1 slice wheat bread = 191cal protein + 130cal carb (8:00pm) drop bread add fibrous green veg(broc,spinach,or asparagus)
    meal 6- 1 scoop labrada lean pro protein powder shake with water = 225cal protein (10:00pm 1 hour before sleep) is this casein or whey?if whey switch to casein before bed or better yet 2%cottage cheese

totals: 1040cal proteins 1018cal carbs 0cal fat

**This is what I went by, you posted this on my previous thread. Replaced meal 2 with a protein shake, and dropped meal 5 (just can't eat that much). I am open for suggestions, by all means if I am screwing up let me know. As for the beers, that's a tough one. Maybe I can switch to vodka and diet or something like that.

yeh i lookd at that too and was gonna post it.. the diet we went over has 5 whole food meals and 1 protein shake..

ur diet has 3 whole food meals and 2 protein shakes mon - fri

and 2 whole food meals and 1 protein shake + 4beers on sat and sunday..

not to mention there are no macros to see where the diet falls.. the diet i went over with u i dont even consider done cuz the macros on it rnt posted.. i think u just ran with it.. if u cant do without the beer sat and sunday then i guess ur body and diet will just have to suffer the consequences.. vodka and diet would prob be better than beer IDK..

Quote Originally Posted by deigo75 View Post
    meal1 (pwo)- 1 egg, 3 egg whites + 2 slices wheat toast + bananna = 125cal protein + 230cal carb (9:00am) drop toast and banana and add oats
    meal 2- 1 can tuna in water + 2 slices wheat bread = 191cal protein + 260cal carb (12:00pm) drop bread and add sweet potato
    meal 3- 1 chicken breast (boneless, skinless) + 1 cup brown rice = 150cal protein + 216cal carb (3:00pm)
    meal 4- 1 chicken breast (boneless, skinless) + 1 cup green beans + 1 cup steamed brocoli + 1 apple = 150cal protein + 182cal carb (6:00pm) use fresh or frozen not canned drop apple
    meal 5- 1 can tuna in water + 1 slice wheat bread = 191cal protein + 130cal carb (8:00pm) drop bread add fibrous green veg(broc,spinach,or asparagus)
    meal 6- 1 scoop labrada lean pro protein powder shake with water = 225cal protein (10:00pm 1 hour before sleep) is this casein or whey?if whey switch to casein before bed or better yet 2%cottage cheese

totals: 1040cal proteins 1018cal carbs 0cal fat

**this is what i went by, you posted this on my previous thread. replaced meal 2 with a protein shake, and dropped meal 5 (just can't eat that much). I am open for suggestions, by all means if i am screwing up let me know. As for the beers, that's a tough one. Maybe i can switch to vodka and diet or something like that.
    i posted bold in ur previous thread just so we're clear on who posted what

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    If your serious about transforming your body, WILL have to make sacrifices!!! All that beer and alcohol has to go.... At least for now . In moderation you can introduce the beer back in as a cheat!, maybe ONCE a week. Good luck.

Thanks, I will start a new thread to get my diet right with the macros.

Deigo75

Quote Originally Posted by deigo75 View Post
    Thanks, I will start a new thread to get my diet right with the macros.

Deigo75
    DIEGO BUDDY u dont have to start a new thread.. u can do it rite in this one all u need to do is make the changes in the diet above i already made suggestions in in bold and tally the macros and post them.. along with ur current weight and bf and we can get u rolling...

Sounds good, I will do it.

Thread Information