Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LOL.. So wat ur telln me is in 3 weeks uve lost 9.5lbs and ur concerned about ur progress give it some more time.. U dont want to and wont lose 3-5lbs every week.. It took me 4-5 weeks to lose 10lbs man

Depending when u do ur cardio and the duration now could be a good time to increase it.. If ur only doing 30 mins id suggest increasing to 45..
    Yeah its pretty good for 3 weeks I guess, but just seems to me like it should be falling off quicker. I will extend my time or maybe do sprinting intervals instead of doing jogging intervals.

I am a very impatient person so that is why I was hoping for better. Just got to try and remind myself it is not a sprint its a marathon.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL

Yes I did cardio last night around 8:15, then ate a tuna burger and some frozen green beans.

I always count my weigh in week on Tuesday. Why do you ask about the cardio?
    Because my weight is normally up the morning after an evening cardio session. Weigh again tomorrow to check.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Because my weight is normally up the morning after an evening cardio session. Weigh again tomorrow to check.
    Okay I will check it tomorrow.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Yeah its pretty good for 3 weeks I guess, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 9 in 3 weeks? THAT IS FABULOUS! BE PROUD OF THIS. TRUST ME. but just seems to me like it should be falling off quicker. I will extend my time or maybe do sprinting intervals instead of doing jogging intervals.

I am a very impatient person so that is why I was hoping for better. Just got to try and remind myself it is not a sprint its a marathon. SLOW WINS THE RACE.
    I am thrilled to see what you have done and you are ahead of schedule IMO. 9 pounds off in 3 weeks is GREAT!
    Keep it up. Consistency is KEY and the secret to all of this.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Remember man.. These changes uve made r gonna be a permanent way of living.. I understand how u feel about impatience believe me just stick with ur diet.. Make sure ur doing enuff cardio.. Keep consistent with ur lifting.. Itll happen .. U will prob havemto make some adjustments along the way but 10lbs in 3 weeks is great progress! Dont think otherwise..

U dont wanna lose it too fast anyways.. U wanna make sure none of ur losses r lbm.. And think about this too: u may be adding some muscle which can throw off the scale.. Keep a closer eye on bf% than weight!

Thanks guys and SlimmerMe for the vote of confidence. I am going to keep going with it.

And I usually check my body fat percentage every two weeks usually on that Wednesday. So I will check it again next Wednesday the 13th.

Oh and SlimmerMe. The pancakes were great.

I had some good cooking going on this weekend. Made some tuna burgers/patties and then some deer burgers.

I had to crumble up some whole wheat crackers to help bind them together, but is mainly all protein.

^^^ there u go.. Let the bf% and mirror tell the tale more than the scale.. Plus ur clothes

And dont forget about the tape measurements.. Thats something u can do.. Or ur wife!

Thanks guys and SlimmerMe for the vote of confidence. I am going to keep going with it. YOU ARE WELCOME! And glad to hear~

And I usually check my body fat percentage every two weeks usually on that Wednesday. So I will check it again next Wednesday the 13th.
    Oh and SlimmerMe. The pancakes were great. YIPPY!
    They keep me sane and on track.
    I had some good cooking going on this weekend. Made some tuna burgers/patties and then some deer burgers.

I had to crumble up some whole wheat crackers to help bind them together, but is mainly all protein.
    Just keep at it and you will transform before ya know it!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Just read through your thread and you seem to be having excellent results so far. Keep it up bro. I've made slimmerme's pancakes for non bodybuilders and they love them and can't believe the ingredients.

^^ im gonna have to try these things.. Wats the texture like?

Like a regular pancake. Great with fruit or no sugar syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Wow thats amazing! I just assumed slim called them pancakes cuz of shape and method of cooking.. Ur telln me tbeyre actuAlly similar to a pancake? Yeh ill be havn sum tomorrow!!!!

Just read through your thread and you seem to be having excellent results so far. Keep it up bro. I've made slimmerme's pancakes for non bodybuilders and they love them and can't believe the ingredients.
    Wonderful! Glad to hear this Bikeral~

^^ im gonna have to try these things.. Wats the texture like?
    Exactly like a regular pancake~

BINGO!

Wow thats amazing! I just assumed slim called them pancakes cuz of shape and method of cooking.. Ur telln me tbeyre actuAlly similar to a pancake? Yeh ill be havn sum tomorrow!!!!
    It is amazing. And sounds too good to be true but 'tis true.

And yes he is telling you they taste like a regular pancake. I make a BIG HUMONGOUS one the size of the griddle almost every single day and still going strong.
    Author Unknown

Wat r the macros slim? And its great to see u bak.. I missd u round here.. U know pap and tbody disappeared ..

Weighed again this morning and it said 252.1lbs.

^^ i can see ur gonna drive urself crazy with the scale.. Wait on the bf%! u coukd be gaining muscle and/or holding water.. Its not gonna necessarily drop everyday.. Id be willing to bet u havent taken tape measurements either!

I cant remember wat ur diet is but if ur stickn to it 100% or have u made any changes? How bout ur workouts? Lifting how many days? Cardio how many days? Duration? Time of day?

^^ i can see ur gonna drive urself crazy with the scale.. Wait on the bf%! u coukd be gaining muscle and/or holding water.. Its not gonna necessarily drop everyday.. Id be willing to bet u havent taken tape measurements either!
    I just weighed again today because Stem mentioned he weighs heavier after cardio.

I cant remember wat ur diet is but if ur stickn to it 100% or have u made any changes? How bout ur workouts? Lifting how many days? Cardio how many days? Duration? Time of day?
    I have not changed my diet at all. Sticking to 100% I am working out 6 days a week--Monday-Chest, Tuesday-Back, Wednesday-Legs, Thursday-Trap/Shoulders, Friday-Arms, Saturday-Fasted cardio and a little bit of chest. I also do cardio on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I only skip Leg days and Sunday.

I workout at 5:00 and am usually finished around 6:45. Weights is usually hour to an hour and fifteen minutes. Then 30 minutes cardio.

I know I look at the scale to much. In fact I used to look at it EVERYDAY. Now I try and do it no more than 3 times a week. I know I have lost almost 10 pounds so far, and I am not losing strength and that is a good thing, I just figured I would lose it quicker than what I am. Everyday I get closer to my goal, I just want to get there as quickly as possible. LOL!! But I know its a marathon and not a sprint. Just trying to really keep telling myself that. LOL!!!

Look at what ur doing diet wise and lifting and cardio and compare it to wat u were doing ( when u get frustrated) and ask urself if it could NOT work!

Feeling really thin today. Diet is doing great. Workouts are on point. Looking for a great number next Tuesday. I am predicting at least two pounds.

fantastic bro. I am right with you. Just completed my first week of cutting.

Good luck to you. This is the strictest I have ever been on a cut diet. I am half way through my fourth week right now.

I don't know about you. But having everything 100% planned makes it easier for me then trying to figure out what to eat for even 1 or 2 meals a day. So actually being 100% strict has been easier and with better results.

I don't know about you. But having everything 100% planned makes it easier for me then trying to figure out what to eat for even 1 or 2 meals a day. So actually being 100% strict has been easier and with better results.
    Most definately. I cook on Sunday afternoon and that usually gets me to Wednesday, then I cook again. Funny though I will cook something and my wife sees it and she is like that looks good, can I have some. All I am thinking is, there goes one of my meals. LOL!!! But I always let her have it if she wants.

All good stuff ^^^ ull let her have that food if u know wats good for ya

Your exactly right. Almost 14 years of marriage....I have learned a lot. LOL!!!

Feeling really thin today. WONDERFUL Diet is doing great. Workouts are on point. Looking for a great number next Tuesday. I am predicting at least two pounds.
    ^^ Smart advice! Was thinking the same thing myself so glad a man said it first!

Your exactly right. BINGO! Almost 14 years of marriage....I have learned a lot. LOL!!!
    Looking good.....looking real good. And sharing the experience is even better. Lures her in to join you!
    Author Unknown

Mate did you do another weigh in over the last few days?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

And did you cheat on your diet yet?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

The last "official" weigh was Tuesday. I was 252.7, I weighted this morning it was 249.6. Hopefully it ends up being an even better number on Tuesday.

And no I have not cheated yet. My goal is to get to 245 before I give myself a cheat meal. That will mean I had lost 16.3 pounds.

^^^ From where im sittn that looks like 3.1lbs ..

Exactly right. Hopefully I can add a little to that and get out of the 250's for sure. I won't be able to check my BF% this Wednesday, but I will the following week.

Looking forward to a good number tomorrow. Trying to tweak my chest workouts. Still not getting the development I want.

Weighed in at 249.5lbs this morning. Down 2.3 from last week. I know it was a decent week, but boy I really would have liked to have seen a little lower number to get me nowhere close to the 250's.

Going to stay at it and keep fighting for more weight loss. Brings the total weight loss to 11.8lbs since I started Feb. 14th.

Exactly right. Hopefully I can add a little to that and get out of the 250's for sure. I won't be able to check my BF% this Wednesday, but I will the following week.
    Looks like u accomplishd ur goal.. Be happy about ur progress.. Dont let over ambition dull the victory u r having dude! See this for wat it is man.. It took me 5-6 weeks to drop 12lbs..

Mate, that's a comfortable loss. 2lbs a week is great and should help you maintain lbm rather than rushing to lose 5lb of 'weight' that could be made up of lbm too.

What does your 30mins PWO cardio consist of?

What will your first cheat consist of, any plans?

Mate, that's a comfortable loss. 2lbs a week is great and should help you maintain lbm rather than rushing to lose 5lb of 'weight' that could be made up of lbm too.

What does your 30mins PWO cardio consist of?

What will your first cheat consist of, any plans?
    PWO cardio usually consist of the treadmill. Typically its walk 5 at 3.5mph, then jog for 5 at 5.5mph, walk for 2, jog for 5, walk for 2, jog for 5, then walk the last 6 minutes. However on Saturdays I get on there and walk the first 5 minutes, then jog 20 minutes straight and walk the last 5. Sometimes I will do the Eliptical for 30 minutes. Most of the time though its a combination of walking, then jogging, then walking etc... I am trying not to lose muscle while doing cardio.

First cheat meal....I don't know. I have been missing my Mexican food and a beer. However, I will probably not have a cheat until I go turkey hunting sometime in April. Bad thing is it will be the whole weekend pretty much. But I am guessing by then, that I should be down somewhere between 15-20lbs. So if I can get to that I can give myself a weekend. Even though I know its supposed to be ONE meal. I am actually avoiding going to my deer lease this weekend to set up for turkey season just so I can avoid the bad food and beer. So far its been 29 days since any alcohol. Most I have ever done was 30 days when I did Keto last year.

Thread Information