Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Looks like u accomplishd ur goal.. Be happy about ur progress.. Dont let over ambition dull the victory u r having dude! See this for wat it is man.. It took me 5-6 weeks to drop 12lbs..
    Your right I did accomplish my goal. I guess its just the pessimistic in me and the optimistic. LOL!!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    man says hes pessimistic about losing 12 lbs in 4 weeks LOL... ur on ur way down dude! enjoy the ride.. think about it like this.. ur as fat now as ur ever gonna have to be.. next week ull be thinner than this week.. and so on.. and so on.. at the rate ur going by the end of june u could be @ 210-220lbs.. by the end of the summer u could be 190 or less.. depending how much LBM u have i cant remember.. ur not gonna wake up tomorrow and be lean.. but u could be by august..!!!!

man says hes pessimistic about losing 12 lbs in 4 weeks LOL... ur on ur way down dude! enjoy the ride.. think about it like this.. ur as fat now as ur ever gonna have to be.. next week ull be thinner than this week.. and so on.. and so on.. at the rate ur going by the end of june u could be @ 210-220lbs.. by the end of the summer u could be 190 or less.. depending how much LBM u have i cant remember.. ur not gonna wake up tomorrow and be lean.. but u could be by august..!!!!
    I think if I can get to 225 I will be happy. According to my BF%, I started out 206LBM.

I have found out that the Minute Rice brown rice backs up the plumbing bad in my system. I feel like I have a basketball in my stomach. Anybody have any suggestions on some organic brown rice?

Im no expert but i thnk u should be using regular brown rice not minute.. theres a process that rice went under to make it qualify as "minute rice" and i dont believe that process to be good for wat were trying to do bro.. Just like u dont want instant oatmeal.. U dont want minute rice .. Or any other quik cook carb..!!!!!

Okay I will look for some

Getting a real urge for some cheat food. Trying to stay strong. Down almost a pound this morning from last Tuesday. Hopefully this fat just keeps melting off. Hitting shoulders/Traps and some cardio this afternoon.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Man I think you should have a cheat meal. Honestly. Saturday night, 1 meal,go for it!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

how long has it been now NSM with no cheat?

I started February 14th. This Tuesday will be my 5th official weigh in.

5weeks is also how long i went .. Ur due bro.. Dont go crazy and when the meal is over (plus dessert) make sure u get rite back on! Enjoy! 5weeks.. Uve earned it.. Good job!

I am definately going to think about it. Maybe I just need to find some new spices to cook chicken in. LOL!!!

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Doing great NOSUP keep at it bro.

Good to see ur not considering jumping in with both feet and actually spending time thinkn bout it first.. Funny how all the work it took to get u here makes u be more conservative in ur approach to a cheat isnt it?

Good to see ur not considering jumping in with both feet and actually spending time thinkn bout it first.. Funny how all the work it took to get u here makes u be more conservative in ur approach to a cheat isnt it?
    Exactly. I know that if I cheat Saturday night, my weigh in won't be good Tuesday. Maybe I need to cheat on a Wednesday night so I have 6 days to work it off. LOL!!!

Man cheat Saturday. If I cheat Saturday my Monday weigh in is never prejudiced!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Man cheat Saturday. If I cheat Saturday my Monday weigh in is never prejudiced!
    Hey stem glad you are back we need the diet master here checking in on us FNG's

At some point ur gonna realize that a weigh in is not gonna matter.. Wat matters is the tape, the calipers, and most importantly (IMO) the mirror .. Another couple months and ull see.. I could really care less wat the scale says anymore..

Weighed this morning and I was at 250.2 so the cheat meal is not going to happen. 405 I know I need to do some measurements. I will try and get that done Wednesday when I do my BF. but right now all I can guage is the scale.

^^ measurements take like 5 minutes man.. cmon

Take the cheat meal, trust me.

Alternatively you may need to review your cals and macro's.

^^ good point.. get ur current bodyfat% and post it with ur current LBM and weight along with total cals and macros.. plus ur startn weight and bf%.. i never adjusted mine but that doesnt mean u wont have to

I know measurements are quick, but I would like to take them either the same day I weigh or when I do my BF. I will get my new weight on Tuesday, BF on Wednesday. I will post all that up as soon as I get it.

What do you mean by cheat, because I think I had one a lunch today. Went to a cafeteria buffet and killed it

Grilled chicken, Rotisiere Chicken(pulled skin off), green beans, corn, salad with honey mustard dressing, sirloin steak, Tilapia, and some Salmon. The breast and sirloin were at the most 4oz portions.

The wife wants Mexican food tonight and then go see a movie. I will probably just eat chicken fajitas, just the meat, and then take a Muscle Milk and some almonds for the movie.

Why do you stress the cheat meal tonight. I did do fasted cardio and worked traps and abs this morning.

^^SOUNDS LIKE A CHEAT to me.. no way to calculate macros and cals..

Well there ya go. The cheat was done with the buffet.

I have had muscle milk..pretty good but dont know bout the carbs and cals.. I think it has like 300 and only 25g protein.. Id stay away from it .. Have protein shake instead.. Ive used it as a last resort when i forgot pro powder in past.. Since on this cut if i forget protein i buy a dozen eggs and separate yolk and microwave the whites..

Yeah, Muscle Milk is 230 calories. I didn't get one. Carbs are like 12 if I remember correctly. I only use them as a last resort.

Weigh in day tomorrow. hoping for some nice results. I actually weighed 248.1 Saturday morning. That would mean down 1.4 from last week. I am really hoping for another nice 2 pound weight loss. We will see.

Weigh in day tomorrow. hoping for some nice results. I actually weighed 248.1 Saturday morning. That would mean down 1.4 from last week. I am really hoping for another nice 2 pound weight loss. We will see.

Well the scale said 247.8lbs this morning. Down another 1.7lbs from last week. I will be getting my measurements done tonight, and then BF% done on Wendesday. Hopefully the BF% went down a little bit also. Guess I will keep with the same macros until I quit losing. Opinions?

i would stay with ur current diet.. also remember u had thatb cheat meal this week at the buffet too

I am going to stick with the diet. I wanted to be at 245 by the time I went Spring turkey hunting for the first time. We probably won't go until April 14th weekend, so I should be able to hit that mark. That was my goal, because I knew it would be bad food and some beers that weekend. Hopefully I can get to 240-242 by then, that way if I do gain some back I will still be at that 245 mark. Not going to cheat again until that weekend.

sounds like a good plan hit it hard between now and then.. that can be a goal to justify the cheat weekend.. u outta get close to 240 by then..

Well now, you see, I would say go have a cheat each weekend. Just make sure it is controlled. I'm a FIRM believer that they will help you on a cut. Maybe not if you are getting down to 6% thogh.

Maybe you are Stem, but man I kind of feel guilty having a cheat meal. I do have one question though

When can I have a piece of bread, tortilla, flatbread etc... I am looking for a little variety. I was going to eat some chicken last night for dinner, and I just couldn't stomach it. So I ate some eggs. I really wanted to make some protein pancakes, but didn't have all the ingredients.

nsm if a cheat is gonna make it easier for u to stay on ur cut then have one every 2 weeks if u dont wanna do every week.. for myself thinking about it i havent had a lot of full blown cheats in awhile.. usually my cheat is a few baked fries and 2 bone in chikn breasts on the grill.. i use reduced sugar ketchup which only has 25g sugar in the entire bottle!

the further i get along the easier it is for me not to cheat.. im taking my wife out this weekend for a date nite and will cheat but am not salivating over it like i did in the beginning.. as far as the bread goes just make sure it fits into ur macros and dont make a habit of it IMO.. i dont eat it .. usually when i do its with peanut butter and jelly! a piece of bread here and there wont make or break ur cut.. limit it to 2 pieces and once per week would be ok IMO.. of course im very anal when it comes to my diet but we know anal gets results!

Yeah 405, I don't think I will do a cheat very regularly. I just feel to guilty after it and it makes me think that my weigh in will be bad. So I will hold off on it until my hunting weekend.

As far as the bread goes, I will definately not make a habit of it. I was just thinking a chicken/turkey sandwhich would taste good every once in a while. I used to eat a TON of tortillas and bread with my "good" diet, but since I have cut it out I realize it did nothing for me, but make food taste better. For example, I would cook up some boiled eggs cut them up and wrap them in a tortilla. Or I would have a deli turkey sandwhich on "whole wheat" bread. Since not having those things I have noticed it has really helped the diet.

Oh and by the way, I am now on day 38 of NO ALCOHOL. I have not had a beer or anything since February 12th. But boy I can't wait to have one when I go turkey hunting. If my planning all goes right. My stuff should be in around that time. That means I can have my cheat weekend then get back and keep with the diet for another week and let my body cleanse before starting my blast. I know I should wait and get to around 10% before I do it, but I have waited long enough and I am chomping at the bit to start. If I keep losing the way I am I hope to be around 12-14% when I start it. Close enough for me, as I am not looking to compete I am just looking to look better.

^^ what r u planning on running? how long u been on trt? ill be interested to see how u fare since we're both on trt.. also wats ur current protocol again?

I have been on TRT for a year in mid April. My protocol is 200mg Test C every week along with 3 mg of Arimidex every week. I am currently fixing to add HCG twice a week. Going to probably start at 100iu per shot.

I am planning on doing the following blast

1-12 Test C @ 500mg
    1-12 Mast E @ 500mg

I have some Anavar I might throw in the last few weeks to see if it will help even more.

^^ gotcha.. im at 160mg split into 2 shots every 3.5days.. 3mg ai (which everyone says is high but E2 came back in the 40s with 1.5 so ..) hcg 500iu twice per week..

this ur first cycle? will be curious to see how u go.. how often u getting bloodwork now?

Thread Information