Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    ^^ gotcha.. im at 160mg split into 2 shots every 3.5days.. 3mg ai (which everyone says is high but E2 came back in the 40s with 1.5 so ..) hcg 500iu twice per week..

this ur first cycle? will be curious to see how u go.. how often u getting bloodwork now?
    This is my first cycle. I have not been to get blood work since De***ber. I am assuming he will probably want to see me close to my 1 year date. After that he usually only requires semi annual blood work. but I can go in at anytime to check it if I want to.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    what made u choose masteron ?

what made u choose masteron?
    It is supposed to help cut you up a little bit, and it helps control estrogen also. Last thing I want to do is do a Test/Deca /DBol cycle and gain 20-30 pounds and retain a bunch of water. I am not low enough in weight for that. The Test should help me put on some LBM while the Mast will help keep me lean and estrogen sides down. I only want to gain about 5-10 pounds of LBM, but cut some more fat. In fact I will probably stick with the my diet and cardio as it is now and let the compounds do the work. I am not into that whole eat 5,000 calories and 500 grams of carbs. I need to stick to high protein, low carbs and fats just like I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    It is supposed to help cut you up a little bit, and it helps control estrogen also. Last thing I want to do is do a Test/Deca /DBol cycle and gain 20-30 pounds and retain a bunch of water. I am not low enough in weight for that. The Test should help me put on some LBM while the Mast will help keep me lean and estrogen sides down. I only want to gain about 5-10 pounds of LBM, but cut some more fat. In fact I will probably stick with the my diet and cardio as it is now and let the compounds do the work. I am not into that whole eat 5,000 calories and 500 grams of carbs. I need to stick to high protein, low carbs and fats just like I am now.
    this is the exact reason u should cut down to 12% or lower before starting a cycle.. just cuz u started at 260lbs and 25%bf or whatever doesnt mean u cant get to 10% bf bro.. i thought the same thing when i was a tub of goo and im there now.. and still getting leaner as the days go by.. why not wait 3 more months to get very lean (which u can do) and then truly bulk.. then cut..??

seems like ur still thinking bout it like a guy that has a weight problem and thats only a matter of time before it is eliminated.. believe me ive been there..

I am going to give it my best shot 405. Patience is not a virtue of mine. Okay so I got BF checked today. It said 14.2%, so we always add 2%. So 16.2%

247.8 pounds at 16.2%
    247.8x.162=40.14 pounds of fat
    207.6 pounds of LBM

Last time it was checked was 3 weeks ago and I was 252.7 @ 17%. That meant I was basically at 209 pounds of LBM. So I have lost a little bit of muscle.

What adjustments do I need to make?

First why do u add 2%?

Also where r u getn it done?

If calipers how many sites?

It's one of those digital calipers. He just always add 2%. He does chest, lilac(sp?) right above the hip bone kind of on the stomach. Like where your "V" is. Then he does top of thigh. I am hoping to go do the water test. I told my wife I wanted that for my anniversary...$103. They do it at the Cooper Institute here in Dallas. I honestly think I am right about at 16%. I can kind of see abs but no serious definition. I plan on taking pictures the first of April. I took them the first of March. I just want to figure out how to put them side by side like you did yours. Then you guys can tell me what you think.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    just catching up to your thread. i am down here in the ***ent jungle of htown. sounds like you are a beast and are on the right track with 405 in your corner. will be following your progress, cheers

Thanks for the support Cajun. I feel sorry for being in Houston. LOL!!!

Also did measurements today

Biceps-17"
    Chest-47"
    Waist-42"
    Thigh-25"(8" up from knee)
    Calf-17

good job doing measurements (finally )

from my understanding the Bod Pod is more accurate than hydrostatic testing (the water tank thing) and it only cost me $35.00 and took about 1/2 hr... they have them at some immediate med type doc offices.. i suggest u google it in ur area and get that dun..

also 3site bodyfat calibration isnt gonna be as accurate as 7site (wat i do) or 9site..

I will look into the Bod Pod

I checked on the Bod Pod and found two places that do it. Unfortunately I read a guys blog that had it done and he said he had the Bod Pod testing done but said that the technician messed up. Said he had the water testing done and there was a difference of 10-12%. So I am wondering do I go with the water testing or do the Bod Pod and hope the technician knows what he is doing.

the bod pod i go to was suggested by an amateur (now pro) bodybuilder that won Mr. Georgia here where i live... thats where he gets his dun.. and where he suggested i go.. thats good enuff for me..

Quick weight check this morning(because I'm like that)....245.7lbs. Thats down 2.1 from Tuesday. Hope we can roll into the weekend and carry it over to this coming Tuesday. I am really wanting to be at 240lbs before I go on my hunting trip the weekend of the 14th. That way I can relax enjoy the food and weekend and know if I do gain some weight at least I was ahead of my original goal for the weekend. Then get back in the gym that following Monday and keep going.

good deal

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Happy days Guv'nor!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Very interested in seeing what the scale says tomorrow. Thinking about doing HIIT this week for my cardio just to confuse the body.

^^ good cardio idea is
    5min warmup
    10min HIIT
    5 min complete rest
    20-40min moderate

It was a lot better than I expected. Hit 245.2lbs this week. Loss of 2.6lbs. My goal was to hit 245 by April 10th. So I am ahead of schedule. Hopefully I can get to 240 by then which will give me some much needed diet relaxation when I go turkey hunting and not have to worry about it so much.

^^ excellent work bro see u didnt need to modify ur diet.. remember this the next time!

Thanks a lot. I just ate a serving of Organic Natural Peanut Butter on a slice of bread and it tasted so awesome. Of course I had 5.25 ounces of chicken and a cup of green beans also, but I was behind on my calories so I decided to have the peanut butter. Damn it tasted good.

Man, I think Friday afternoon has to be one of the hardest days to workout. Just knowing you have to go workout and do cardio at the end of work week. But I will be up there working the arms and then hitting the treadmill. Everybody have a great weekend. Going to plan on taking pictures Monday afternoon. Does anybody know how to put pictures side by side so you can compare them easily?

Slfmade does.. Id like to know myself..

What have my Saturday night come to?..... Cooking my meals for the week and eating grilled chicken and sweet green peas for dinner. LOL!!!

^^ funny dude join the club.. I ate a cup of oats and 18 oz sweet pot and fell asleep on the couch at 830pm LOL... But i look good and u will too!

Another weigh in day tomorrow. Hoping for at least a pound this week. Going to also try and do my BF5 again.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Keep at it bro. Hope you had a good weekend of cooking and training

Another weigh in day tomorrow. Hoping for at least a pound this week. Going to also try and do my BF5 again.
    nsm ive had several weeks and even a month or 2 where my weight never changed.. but my bodyfat continued to drop.. <---- its really what u want it means ur losing fat and gaining muscle..

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Keep at it bro. Hope you had a good weekend of cooking and training
    Thanks. You better be sticking with your diet also.

nsm ive had several weeks and even a month or 2 where my weight never changed.. but my bodyfat continued to drop.. <---- its really what u want it means ur losing fat and gaining muscle..
    You are exactly right. And by the way you look great in your AV picture. Amazing the transformation you have made.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Thanks. You better be sticking with your diet also.
    That's what I like to hear. No time for cheating here. The weekends are finally getting easier since its becoming routine to eat the same as during the week. All my distractions (wife, friends) are figuring out that NO means NO. I will be eating my Tupperware no matter what is on the menu for the rest of you.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    That's what I like to hear. No time for cheating here. The weekends are finally getting easier since its becoming routine to eat the same as during the week. All my distractions (wife, friends) are figuring out that NO means NO. I will be eating my Tupperware no matter what is on the menu for the rest of you.

funny how that works isnt it al? takes a month or 2 and they realize ur serious.. especially when results start showing.. before long theyll be beating u to it when cheats are brought up and suggested.. "no we cant do that cuz its not part of al's diet" .. LOL

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    405 I see your from the south, as am I. If your family get togethers are like mine that means a lot of food that I can't eat anymore..lol. I feel yalls pain, my family acts like I'm a freakin leper cos I won't eat bread and corn etc.

I do miss homemade potato salad thiugh!!!!

Not a good weigh in today. Weighed in at 245.5lbs. Thats plus .3 ounces from last week. I knew in the back of my mind it would not be good. I missed my cardio Monday and Tuesday during the week. Then I did not get to do my fasted cardio/workout this Saturday. Last night I ate on of my deer burgers and realized there was too much sodium in it, so I tried to flush it all out last night. Ended up drinking 100 oz. of water from 7:00-11:00 at night.

Just gotta get back on the horse and keep going, but I am not happy today. At all.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Eat clean tonight and weigh again in the morning.

The night before a weigh in I have my dinner as plain as I can get it.

Not a good weigh in today. Weighed in at 245.5lbs. Thats plus .3 ounces from last week. I knew in the back of my mind it would not be good. I missed my cardio Monday and Tuesday during the week. Then I did not get to do my fasted cardio/workout this Saturday. Last night I ate on of my deer burgers and realized there was too much sodium in it, so I tried to flush it all out last night. Ended up drinking 100 oz. of water from 7:00-11:00 at night.

Just gotta get back on the horse and keep going, but I am not happy today. At all.

saddle up! i know what your going thru, been there done that. everyday is a new day and it is up to you to make something of it!

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Eat clean tonight and weigh again in the morning.

The night before a weigh in I have my dinner as plain as I can get it.
    I plan on doing that. Bad thing is I won't count it as an official weigh in because it will be the day after. But I will definately weigh in tomorrow morning and let yall know.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    saddle up! i know what your going thru, been there done that. everyday is a new day and it is up to you to make something of it!
    Yeah, now I just have to be strong because I start thinking....damn, I ate good all week and gained. Hell I could have ate what I wanted and gained weight. LOL!!

Jedi mind tricks going on today. Its no problem at all continuing when you lose weight, but when you gain you have to be that more strong about it.

Yeah, now I just have to be strong because I start thinking....damn, I ate good all week and gained. Hell I could have ate what I wanted and gained weight. LOL!!

Jedi mind tricks going on today. Its no problem at all continuing when you lose weight, but when you gain you have to be that more strong about it.

my weight fluccuates like a woman! i can work my tail off for a few days and then my body will just hold on to water. the scale could be 3-5lbs more than what i weighed the previous day. don't let the scale and your head get in the way. just keep at it!

so u missed 3 cardio sessions last week?

Thread Information