Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Shoot man im always hungry when meal time rolls around.. And often wanting more when im finished..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    Shoot man im always hungry when meal time rolls around.. And often wanting more when im finished..
    Me too at the minute! Though I, like many others, are often hungry for the wrong things. It's why we get into the shape we were in before we joined this site.

I've been known to liquidise meals before, but they taste rank, NOT recommended!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Stayed away from all the Easter candy and even weighed in at 242.2 this morning. Maybe reducing the calories is all I needed. Hope everybody had a great Easter.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Stayed away from all the Easter candy and even weighed in at 242.2 this morning. Maybe reducing the calories is all I needed. Hope everybody had a great Easter.
    way to stay strong, can't say the same here.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Way to go, happy Easter as well.

Weighed in today and it read a suprising 242.4lbs. That means I am down 18.9lbs since February 14th. I also met my goal of being 245lbs before I went turkey hunting this weekend. That means I can relax and enjoy the weekend and indulge in a few foods I have not had in a while, and a few alcoholic beverages. LOL!!! I need this break. But I will come back after the weekend ready to hit again and keep on my journey. Next is the 230's for me!!!!

good deal dude! enjoy ur trip

Leave for the hunting trip tomorrow around lunch. I am hoping for a weigh in of 241 or so before I leave. I need this break. Week the last month has kicked my a** and I am ready for some different food. But as soon as the weekend is over its right back on track and getting after it hard and heavy.

I do remember this one time about three years ago when I started working out, I had been working out and losing weight for about 5-6 months. Had a week in Mexico planned. I was so worried with how much I would gain, but suprisingly when I came back, I actually weighed less. Never could explain that one. Because I drank gallon of beer. LOL!!!

Hoping this trip won't be that bad, but the way I hold water I would not be suprised one bit to see a 10 pound weight difference from Friday morning to Monday morning.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I will post my weight in here for tomorrow before I leave.

Not exactly what I wanted to see this morning, but the scale said 243.7lbs. Didn't get to work out yesterday(waiting on my truck in the shop) plus I had a high sodium meal. I am still under my initial goal of 245lbs, but just means I will have to hit it extra hard when I get back.

You all have a great weekend.

It's also not your usual weigh in day! I was up this morning too I suspect because of my evening meal last night.

Don't sweat it, have fun this weekend!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

have a great weekend NSM! u deserve it!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Not exactly what I wanted to see this morning, but the scale said 243.7lbs. Didn't get to work out yesterday(waiting on my truck in the shop) plus I had a high sodium meal. I am still under my initial goal of 245lbs, but just means I will have to hit it extra hard when I get back.

You all have a great weekend.
    Beyond your goal is fantastic!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    enjoy yourself and hit it harder on the return!

Okay, guys and gals. Stepped back on the scale this morning. It read 245.3....only up 1.6lbs from the weekend. Considering I had beer, Mexican Food, Burgers, pizza, cookies etc... I am very happy it only said that. I am back on the eating plans as of this morning. Time to get back to correct way of eating. Had my blowout weekend and its over. Was nice having the mental break from the diet though.

Getting my Bod Pod testing done this Saturday morning. Will then have an accurate reading of my BF%. Kind of scared of what it will exactly say. LOL!!!

glad u had a good time and glad ur back! not bad weight gain either! now to the point:

did u kill anything?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    glad u had a good time and glad ur back! not bad weight gain either! now to the point:

did u kill anything?
    My son(12) got his first turkey. Had about a 10" beard on it. My dad also got a bird. I missed one on Sunday morning. It was only about 15 yards away, so the only thing we can think happened is that it was so close the pattern on the shotgun did not have time to expand.

I now have to find a recipe for Wild Turkey breast meat. LOL!!

Cool! Glad yall had a good trip.. So it was a family affair.. Thats nice

Official weigh in day and the scale said 244.1lbs. Up 1.7 pounds from last week. I know I needed the mental and physical break after 60 days straight of clean eating and no alcohol, but was it worth 1.7 pounds, if I could have lost 1.7 pounds if I had not gone? To me, yes it was worth it. But I am hoping to lose the 1.7 plus some this week to make up for it.

ub earned it.. dont worry about it .. u can learn from it now get it going again!

Just got through with my Bod Pod testing. Here are the results

Weight: 243.5lbs. ( my scale said 240.7)
    BF%: 22.4%

Got a lot of work to do. I will be refiguribg my calories and macros tomorrow in order to start off right.

I was hoping for better results, but it is what it is. At least I now have a baseline to start from.

Well, now you have a proper reading! You can take off 3% immediately for your body's essential fat that you cant't lose without dying anyway.

I'll have a look at some calcs for you later too!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bmr:2217
    tdee:3437

Thanks guys. It's on for sure starting tomorrow. Let me know about the calcs Stem.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Bmr:2217
    tdee:3437

I came up really close to these numbers also. I am going to stick to my 2400 calories and see if the weight starts to fall off again.

Good stuff. I think 2400 is about right. See how the next 2 weeks pan out. It may just need an adjustment of macro's rather than cals.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Good stuff. I think 2400 is about right. See how the next 2 weeks pan out. It may just need an adjustment of macro's rather than cals.
    Right now I am planning on this for the 2400 calories.

385 P
    125 C
    40 F

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    NSM, Man you made some progress... Keep up the good work and you will be right behind 405, don't know if you're going to pass him since he's a dedicated person but you'll be around him for sure :-)...

Scale said 244.5lbs this morning. It is up .4 oz from last Tuesday. Could be water. I have adjusted my calories according to my Bod Pod measurements, so hopefully I can start seeing some weight loss from here on out.

Must have been water, because the scale said 243.5 this morning.

I fell off the wagon this weekend. We celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. Was supposed to be a cheat meal Saturday night, but it turned into a cheat day Sunday. Scale said 248.4lbs this morning. Up 3.9 from last Tuesday.

Got back on the right track yesterday, and I am going to be as strict as when I started. The beer has crept back in a little bit since the turkey hunt weekend. That is no longer going to be happening. I have to realize that the sacrifices and mental strain I am going through right now, will all be worth it when I hit my goal.

Where ya at NSM????? Not a very promising last post considering it was 5days ago...

I am here. Just been super busy. Diet is back to where it needs to be. I am not seeing the scale drop but clothes are fitting different. I even got into about 5-6 shirts that still had tags on them that my wife bought me last Christmas. A couple of the shirts were from Christmas 2010!!!!

Happened to me as well about the scale.. I think i droppd from 213 to @195 and then stayed there for a month or 2.. But my bf % kept going down.. Just keep going bro!

Im gonna post a couple pics of me when i first hit 195 and then pics i took this am (also at 195).. Big diff i gained about 10lbs on my cruise LOL BUT ONly 1/2% bf ..

Gokd deal on the clothes! Feels good doesnt it?

Hoping for a good number tomorrow morning. I can see SOME changes, but would like to see that scale go down also.

Whatcha been doing for the past week?

Working. I have been slammed here at the office. Been bidding job after job. I will probably bid over 2 million dollars worth of work this week alone.

Oh...and trying to get over my lower back pain. Screwed my lower back up bad 3 weeks ago doing squats(poor form). I have been to a chiropractor twice and went and got a deep tissue massage.

I have not been able to do legs in over two weeks. Back workouts have also been suffering.

Bummer bro! Be careful squatting.. I know its a little late i never go as heavy as i can due to this reaSon .. I stay about 50-100lbs below wat i think i can do..

I hope u feel better soon! Good deal on the work!

Official number this morning was 247.8lbs. Probably would have been lower, but I did not take my Arimidex Monday night like normal. I am trying to lower my AI dosage and do a little experimenting with my estrogen.

Funny my E2 dropped down to 7.8 so my doc took me off completely.. I went from 3mg per week to 0.. Its been about 3 weeks now.. Curious.. Will be getting BW next week.

I am just glad the scale went down. I am trying a little different approach to my eating now. I started Intermittent Fasting on Monday.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information