Thread: Newbie question

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member

Newbie question

So what I've read drinking alcohol while on as is a no no. Is the occasional couple beers on a saturday night while running test going to f me up? Thanks

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    define f u up... its horrible for ur diet...if ur gonna commit to doing steroids why not get everything in order .. knowledge of ur compounds as well as proper pct protocol.. knowledge of proper diet and a planned diet in place to follow that u actually do follow as well as a solid workout plan..

why take steroids if ur just hoping to "get big" while half assing it?????????? u cant quit drinking beer for 3 months?? if not i suggest u re evaluate whether u really need to do a cycle...

upon further reflection i would say the fact that u even have to ask that question tells me u need to spend more time researching before considering a cycle...
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 02-14-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    That's why I ask questions because i don't know it all. I have no plans to cycle anytime soon. I want to get it right. Thankz

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    What specifically did you read? Why do you think it's a no no? IMO it depends on the compound(s) being run, but alcohol consumption in general is counter productive to muscle growth and doesn't fit the lifestyle of this game, if you're really going to live it.

That said, will a few beers on a Sat night ruin your efforts? Unlikely. Binge drinking or drinking in excess can.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    sorry man didnt mean to sound so harsh.. theres alot of people that dont take their cycle seriously enuff.. then when it doesnt work out the way they hoped or they have probs they wonder why.. just wanted to stress the importance of proper knowledge and cycle prep..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^ nope, I agree with you. I wanted to answer the question honestly, but from a mentality standpoint I am with you 100%. I wouldn't waste my time and money on gear if I wasn't going to be serious about it. If I were a casual drinker, i'd at least drop it completely for the duration of the cycle.

Thread Information