Spintix is offline Junior Member

Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet

Hello, I just joined the forums today and like most new people I am looking for advice on my first cycle . I already know that I should take 400-600 mg of test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks and 2 weeks after last injection start clomid at 50 mg a day for 3-4 weeks. I will be doing this for my first cycle along with 50 mg of anavar for 6 weeks. I am age 24, 5'11 height, 180lb, and unknown bf%. Over the past year I have been bulking from 152lb 8% bf to the 180lb that I am at now and I am guessing that I am around 10-12% bf now. I am very familiar with natural supplements , macronutrients, and types of diets to undergo during cuts/bulks/ or maintaining. However, I have no idea what to do as far as diet when I start my test /anavar cycle . My overall goal with this cycle is to get to 200lb and 8% bf. Now I have been told that based on my appearance and activity level I can easily put on another 20lbs while cutting the fat covering my abdominals. However, I am not sure how I should diet when doing this cycle to achieve these goals. Based on my pictures what kind of diet do you think I should partake in in order to achieve my goals?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet-2012-02-11_22-34-29_123.jpg   Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet-2012-02-11_22-33-22_968.jpg   Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet-2012-02-11_22-32-05_54.jpg   Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet-2012-02-11_22-23-53_397.jpg   Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet-2012-02-11_22-23-02_227.jpg  

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    spintix welcome to the forum man.. from the looks of u and what ur goals are id suggest u do a bulking diet.. at 24 ur teetering on the edge of too soon to start a cycle.. if u really went from 152lbs to 180 in a year i would suggest u keep going man.. give it another year and see what u can do.. how bout post the diet u used to get from 152 to 180...

jypoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    spintix welcome to the forum man.. from the looks of u and what ur goals are id suggest u do a bulking diet.. at 24 ur teetering on the edge of too soon to start a cycle.. if u really went from 152lbs to 180 in a year i would suggest u keep going man.. give it another year and see what u can do.. how bout post the diet u used to get from 152 to 180...
    i agree with this, if your doing so good you should be able to get 200lbs 8% without steroids . Considering your age, height, and weight you definitely have alot of gains left to make before you start on gear. Good luck!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jypoll

i agree with this, if your doing so good you should be able to get 200lbs 8% without steroids. Considering your age, height, and weight you definitely have alot of gains left to make before you start on gear. Good luck!
    X2. Good job on you're current gains though man. That much weight in a year you must be dedicated

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I don't know.

Yah, he can get to 200lbs and 8% BF without steroids . Almost anyone here can, but it's a steroid forum after all. And most of us here take AAS because we want to achieve our goals FASTER.

There's no magic number that says he has to be 25 years to the day to start a cycle.

And to top it off, the guy has clearly done his research about how to run a novice cycle, and obviously knows how to diet/train.

Spintix, I don't think you'll be able to put on 20lbs of muscle and drop about 4% body fat in one cycle, but you can get a lot closer to your goals.

jypoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I don't know.

Yah, he can get to 200lbs and 8% BF without steroids . Almost anyone here can, but it's a steroid forum after all. And most of us here take AAS because we want to achieve our goals FASTER.

There's no magic number that says he has to be 25 years to the day to start a cycle.

And to top it off, the guy has clearly done his research about how to run a novice cycle, and obviously knows how to diet/train.

Spintix, I don't think you'll be able to put on 20lbs of muscle and drop about 4% body fat in one cycle, but you can get a lot closer to your goals.
    i dont know if most people take AAS to get their results faster... and if this is true then most people are making poor choices. AAS shouldn't be used to get results faster, but to get results unattainable without them. If guy decides to use AAS now he will get 200lbs 8%BF faster, no doubt. But this will absolutely reduce the overall results that he will achieve over the course of a lifetime.

I agree with the fact that there is no "magic age" but i would say their is definitely much to say about total lean mass per height... and at 160 lean 5'11 there is definitely things to be improved, OR more time needed otherwise he will be limiting his potential.

It is not how quickly you can finish a task that reflects how successful you are, it is how well you get the task done.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I understand your goal but why does it have to happen at the same time? Sure you can recomp...esp first cycle...but that doesnt means its the best or most efficient way.
    Your pct is weak btw...clom/nolva clomid 100/50/50/50 & nolva 40/20/20/20/20 is a pretty solid protocol for this and future cycles.

Id do this...do a cut..get bf down to goal. This will aslo prime your body for cycle. Then do a lean bulk when you start cycle. You should be able to gain some pretty clean mass.

I don't know.

^^ FAR BE IT for me to argue with a guy with hall of famer behind his name but from wat this guy says about how much weight he has gained in 1 yr (28lbs) combined with his age and his pics(alot of room for growth) and the fact that hes asking what kind of diet he should do when he has supposedly dun that exact type diet (lean bulk) for the past 12 months to gain 28 lbs IMO he needs to give it more time to keep going natty.. 5' 11" he oughta be able to get to 200lbs with a proper diet no prob.. thats why i asked to see his diet he used to get the 28lbs he says he gained in the last year...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    lol...just because my name is purple on here doesn't make me omniscient. Feel free to argue!

Agreed, I'd like to see his diet as well.

All I'm saying is the dude is 24, and from his pics he seems dedicated and at least semi knowledgeable. And I bet he's in a lot better condition that half they guys we give advice to in the Q/A on a daily basis.

Regardless, at least he's got two sides of the coin when he makes his final decision.

lol...just because my name is purple on here doesn't make me omniscient. Feel free to argue!

Agreed, I'd like to see his diet as well.

All I'm saying is the dude is 24, and from his pics he seems dedicated and at least semi knowledgeable. And I bet he's in a lot better condition that half they guys we give advice to in the Q/A on a daily basis.

Regardless, at least he's got two sides of the coin when he makes his final decision.
    roger that there buddy nice choice of word btw

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I understand your goal but why does it have to happen at the same time? Sure you can recomp...esp first cycle...but that doesnt means its the best or most efficient way.
    Your pct is weak btw...clom/nolva clomid 100/50/50/50 & nolva 40/20/20/20/20 is a pretty solid protocol for this and future cycles.

Id do this...do a cut..get bf down to goal. This will aslo prime your body for cycle. Then do a lean bulk when you start cycle. You should be able to gain some pretty clean mass.

^^^This. Get you BF down to where you want it while priming naturally before cycle so you can focus on one goal of gaining lean tissue while on cycle. Not only will you look better but it's a more realistic way of achieving your goals. 200lbs at 8% is a realistic long term goal for you but you probably won't achieve it in one cycle, you should set smaller, more realistic short term goals for yourself.

Read up on priming before cycle, Marcus300 has a really good thread about it.

Thank you for the advise guys. My story is about a year and a half ago I did the P90x program to get back in shape after about 2 years of not working out at all. I was 175lb and my bf had to be around 15-20%. In the 3 months of doing the program I learned a lot about diet and lost a lot of weight in the process (unfortunately too much) . THe pictures are of me after completing that program. I was just cut and small.. a 152lb and 8% bf at 5'11.( the skinny guy with abs) I hated being skinny and decided to bulk to where I am at now. The reason I want to do a test cycle before summer is to mainly help me keep my current size while cutting fat and reveal the 6pack that is currently hiding ( and maybe putting on some size in the process as well). I know that if I cut naturally I will lose my overall size gains. I have to mention that I have also been stuck at 180-185 for a few months mainly because I feel like I am getting fat and haven't been bulking due to worrying about getting fat.. I'm basically just maintaining with my current diet waiting to do the cycle so that I can cut the fat and keep my gains.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet-229530_1531322062811_1827564478_962980_6086589_n.jpg   Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet-226161_1531321222790_1827564478_962975_3887135_n.jpg   Please take a look at my pics and suggest diet-223380_1531322302817_1827564478_962982_6574236_n.jpg  
    Last edited by Spintix; 02-17-2012 at 01:47 AM.

oops posted twice

Bodybuilding-Student is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Look pretty good so far m8, But pleeeassee train your legs. Post up your diet

Mr12inch is offline New Member
    Dude sweeet gains! I just turned 18, 5'5 and weigh 132 pounds...Pathetic, i know. I'm sitting on approximately 15% BF and I really wanna bulk then cut before the summer but I have NO IDEA what so ever in terms of dieting and how much cardio to incorporate to minimise fat gain during bulking etc. I decided to stay off the juice, figured it wasn't worth the risk. ANy help would be appreciated

Thread Information