Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

What do yall do for a living

this is obviously off the subject and some of yall may not wanna answer but what the heck im gonna post this thread anyways.. thought it may help us get to know each other a little bit better..

i work at a container port in the southeast usa.. loading and unloading containers off and onto ships all day(and sometimes night) long... been doing it for 10 yrs.. before that i installed, sanded, and finished hardwood floors...

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm in retail furniture.

I posted a thread similiar to this a while back. So until more people start responding to this one you can look here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...do-you-work-in

funny.. thx for responding.. 154 reads..1 response.. i feel rejected and am now gonna develop a complex.. LOL..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    405, u know I love you and all, but this really belongs in the lounge! I can have it moved for you.

maybe u can help me find a good sectional for my man cave

LOL... ok.. i dont go to the lounge and dont know if i know anyone in the lounge .. nor do i know if anyone here goes to the lounge.. which is why i didnt post it in the lounge

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LOL... ok.. i dont go to the lounge and dont know if i know anyone in the lounge .. nor do i know if anyone here goes to the lounge.. which is why i didnt post it in the lounge
    Just us losers hang out in the lounge... its okay.... don't be scared

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I don't visit just one forum...I always hit the "new posts" button and it shows me everything. The only time I go to a specific forum is when I am going to start a new thread.

I heard a rumor that even the lounge guys check out the nutrition forum every once in a while, so I bet most of the lounge crowd already know who you are.........especially now that you've started your own cult following.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Like eating from the tree of fruit and as you know fruit can spike insulin
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

U guys r funny but thx for stopn in.. Although no one really addressed the topic LOL..

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    hey 405, been a fulltime photographer for 26 years, cool work.

maybe u can help me find a good sectional for my man cave
    Sure thing. I specialize in Man Cave's and we ship nationwide. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.

stpete is offline Banned
    Semi-Retired from the Stucco and Stone trade. Still do custom inside fireplaces and retaining walls when asked and the price is right. And 3 years ago i started an all girl cleaning/entertainment service that has been a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Semi-Retired from the Stucco and Stone trade. Still do custom inside fireplaces and retaining walls when asked and the price is right. And 3 years ago i started an all girl cleaning/entertainment service that has been a lot of fun.

LOL.. So wat they clean and "entertain" at the same time? I could/would go further on my comment but i dont wanna embarrass anyone

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Currently I'm a unemployed loser who does nothing but blast and cruise and hang out with my best friend Bob Marley.

Still a licensed general contractor but with the current economy works been slow.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I work for a company that makes mozzarella cheese, whey protein, string cheese, and lactose been there going on 13 years..

You eat papa johns, dominos, little ceasers, begel bits, stoffers is all out cheese

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I don't visit just one forum...I always hit the "new posts" button and it shows me everything. The only time I go to a specific forum is when I am going to start a new thread.
    ^ lol same here

lounge is pretty much the bvll shit and twiddley0dincks of every day stuff and thoughts...oh an of course 1/2 naked ladies lmao
    ~its a fun place...come ~ come to the dark side muaaahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Sure thing. I specialize in Man Cave's and we ship nationwide. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.
    I may take u up on that im lookn for a sectional prob 3 piece or so thats very deep so me and my wife can both lay on it and i dont have to hold her from fallin off the front... Like 42" or so i think.. Cloth or some material.. Im over leather...

Btw i have a 1000sq ft man cave i have to completely furnish... If u have a website pm me .. Also want prob a recliner... Swivel rocker with ratcheting recline.. Saw a lazy boy i liked

Quote Originally Posted by keep fightin View Post
    hey 405, been a fulltime photographer for 26 years, cool work.
    Sounds like it takn pics all day..

Grumpee u got it made man!!

Fonzy ive def had ur cheese.. Although not in 5 months

Sexy thats funny.. I dont think ive ever been in there.. Mite chek it out..

Was sweet of GB not to move this thread.. Or maybe it just takes a little time ...

Everyone so far has pretty decent jobs in here..

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Full time student ~ working my way towards my own therapeutic practice that will include hypnotherapy and an environment that’s immersive. Also a 10 year vet ~therapeutic foster parent for adolescents in states care that are deemed to trouble for mainstream foster care/ out of residential and corrections facilities/ disables and MR limitations. Parent Aide for the state of NH stabilizing families in crisis and coaching parent on how to be a functioning parent. Educational surrogate parent and Advocate for kids in the system that need special accommodations in the school system but have no parents or adults to guide them or make sure schools meet their needs. Wife and mother

Attachment 120397 lol ... and an utter tard here on the site :"}

^^ funny pic.. U must have alot of patience as well as ur husband thats great wat u do! Its a reminder of how different we are as individuals.. Some people care alot about others.. Some dont.. U must stay very busy.. Doesnt sound like ur ever really "off duty"

off duty....is when Im on here
    yes tigershark is beyond incredable! too take me and all this on, is not something ordinary human men can usualy do

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Well I guess I'll jump in for real since everyone else is. I know a lot of you don't know me but I use to be on here all day, everyday. I work in finance.... Tough to explain exactly what it is, but it's not too exciting. I also run a home based business with my fiancé.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Business owner. Graphic design and branding. Logos, print ads, brochures, identity packages, promotional signage, web design...basically an ad agency without a media department.

And slfmade has awesome furniture. I can vouch for him.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Haha this thread is great you guys got some cool jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    off duty....is when Im on here
    yes tigershark is beyond incredable! too take me and all this on, is not something ordinary human men can usualy do
    ur rite sexy i give u both props..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Business owner. Graphic design and branding. Logos, print ads, brochures, identity packages, promotional signage, web design...basically an ad agency without a media department.

And slfmade has awesome furniture. I can vouch for him.
    cool JV.. yeh i guess yall both live in vegas.. i went there to a dave matthews widespread panic concert in 2001.. pre- 9/11 i dont remember alot of the trip.. by the time we left and got to the airport i couldnt even read my ticket telling me which seat to sit in on the plane so i just sat down .. it took 3 attempts before the stewardess(excuse me.. flight attendant) led me to my correct seat..

sounds good about the furniture.. gonna have to look more into this with slf thx

stpete is offline Banned
    LOL.. So wat they clean and "entertain" at the same time? I could/would go further on my comment but i dont wanna embarrass anyone
    Can't embarrass me bro...There's a lot of well-to-do men out there that need a girl to iron, sweep and dust their place from time to time. Or, you could get them for a Super Bowl party, Bachelor party or whatever really. As long as you pay it's all good.

Almost forgot, i'm currently enrolled and studying to become a Pharmacy Technician. With aspirations to be a Pharmacist down the road.

i wasnt worried about u.. but we do have ladies in here

i wasnt worried about u.. but we do have ladies in here
    They've heard a lot worse in these forums...I guarantee it!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a professional gangster!! .. Haha well I'm actually a welder/ship fitter at the ship yard here on the west coast of Canada! Long shifts and sometimes 7 days a week, but got a vacation to the mayan riviera in April !!! A well needed break.

hear ya dd.. i also have a much needed vacation in april to the western caribbean

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Just like Slfmade I'm a business owner too...We're actually business partners.

tall76 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personal Trainer- that's why I haven't been around here lately, January and feb so busy. Do 12 sessions a day, plus my own workout, get home pass out and repeat. I'll be back soon

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tall76 View Post
    Personal Trainer- that's why I haven't been around here lately, January and feb so busy. Do 12 sessions a day, plus my own workout, get home pass out and repeat. I'll be back soon
    Wow sounds exhausting! But fun...

tall76 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's my absolute dream job and I've been doing it for a while so I'm pretty well set up with my long term clients I've had for years. Every January I take on a bunch of newbies and it's fun but also can be frustrating when I see them fall off or struggle with diet stuff. It's like I'm constantly fighting against a river of bad information from the Internet, magazines and morons in the fitness industry (there are a lot of them)

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I am an Oil & Gas Executive who gets free fuel as part of my benefits package. lol Just had to throw that in their. Hell to fill up em Expedition in Kuwait is only about 8 USD so its not really a perk.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    consultant/owner

pt firefighter

have worked for myself the last 16 yrs..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information