Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Mother fvckin slept in again today.... I hate missing the gym in the morning.... wife says shes gonna set her alarm from now on too. I use my phone for an alarm and the app I use, if I press any buttons on my phone it disbales the alarm, well I remember waking up at 4am disoriented and confused and looked at the time on my phone, to do so I pushed the button to light the screen.... that shit pisses me right off!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    cant u still go some other time?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    cant u still go some other time?
    No, not till tomorrow morning... at the office till 6:30 then have a meeting at 7, which will go for a few hours. FML!

Got up today, thanks to the wifey's alarm.... mine was fvcked again today... gonna get a new app. Was a little behind and had to cut cardio from 45 min to 30 min. This is my biggest obsticle, is getting up in time to get to the gym and squeeze everything in. I am staying tight on my diet and everything, just gotta get my WO and cardio regular.

Being out of the gym so long sucks... I'm maxing out on weights smaller than what I use to warm up on.... but only in certain exercises. It shouldn't take long for my strength to return

Had an awesome workout this morning.... just felt great. I was starving though... I had been hungry since about 9:30pm until 11:30am this morning when I ate. The worst part was, I knew the wife wanted some pizza, so I took her and sat there and smelled it and watched her eat it. I have broken the cravings but the fact that Iwas so hungry, it bothered me a little.

I'm a sicko though, because I like tormenting myself like that.... just to know I won't break. It's very rewarding when you don't give in... I recommend it to anyone.

since starting and being on this cut bert the food network has become my favorite channel.. i literally watch it every nite and fantasize about the stuff theyre making.. diners drive ins and dives is one of my favorite shows.. im sick

since starting and being on this cut bert the food network has become my favorite channel.. i literally watch it every nite and fantasize about the stuff theyre making.. diners drive ins and dives is one of my favorite shows.. im sick
    I love that show.... Since I'm in Canada they don't feature any of our restaurants on the show, but when me and the wife were in Spokane, WA last summer, we went to one of the places on the show and it was unreal... when I watch that show I say "there's no way the food is as good as it looks and seems" Yah it was.... I dunno if you've ever eaten at a place he did an episode on but I highly recommend it!

hex
    hex is offline Associate Member
    triple d did three of my favs in vancouver in this new season i was excited to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by hex View Post
    triple d did three of my favs in vancouver in this new season i was excited to say the least
    I didn't know they did Canadian places on that show... maybe in the newer episodes... I haven't watched the show in like 8 months

i watch it everyday and drool LOL.. and yes i well be chekn some places out he went when i find sum near where i live..

hex
    ya he did save on meats, and apache diner been to both many times before they aired this year Guy is the shit

Had an important meeting this morning with a VP of a bank and broke my fast.... We met at the hotel he was staying at and he of course wanted breakfast and felt it may be a little rude not to eat, so I ordered some steel cut oats... I stayed clear of the buffet though . I had to bump the gym this morning too, because of the meeting... might have time to get in a workout tonight though.

hex
    no harm no foul just cut off at your normal time and keep truckin!

no harm no foul just cut off at your normal time and keep truckin!
    That's the plan... its was only a small portion... maybe an addition 300cal

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    whats up foo... take me for some fast food bitch, Im hungry!!!!

not sure what the ladies had in mind, but you guys pick the place and we'll show up

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    whats up foo... take me for some fast food bitch, Im hungry!!!!

not sure what the ladies had in mind, but you guys pick the place and we'll show up
    I sent you a text last night... we can do lunch on Sunday... Does that work for you?? Fvckin' women come up with these ideas and leave them for us to plan... thats some bullshit! Why can't they just figure it out

I am staying tight on this diet but fvck me is it ever proving difficult to get up and go to the gym in the morning. It's just soooo hard, cuz I'm going all day... I leave my house at 9am for work and don't finish all my shit till 10, 11 or even 12 that night.... then getting up to go to the gym at 6:30am... I am not that strong of a person to do this, considering most nights I'm not sleeping till 1am.

I love the gym too... I guess I'll just have to get it in the days that I can, but I don't think I'm gonna make it 5 days a week consistantly....

can u not go at lunch? thats what i do.. then eat on the clock or when u get back to work if ur not an on the clock kinda person... u gotta get in where u fit in man.. i dont know u real well but i like u and ur sense of humor so in light of that:

STOP WHINING AND MAKE IT WORK.. KWIT BEING A LITTLE B%%^&* AND MAN THE F%^& UP AND GET IT DUN DUDE!! ARE U TIRED OF BEING FAT OR NOT.???

DANG!!!!!!!!

p.s. i get up at 0430 and do fasted cardio sometimes 6 days per week and working 60 hrs per week plus 18 more hrs of traveling time.. = 78hrs/week sometimes...

can u not go at lunch? thats what i do.. then eat on the clock or when u get back to work if ur not an on the clock kinda person... u gotta get in where u fit in man.. i dont know u real well but i like u and ur sense of humor so in light of that:

STOP WHINING AND MAKE IT WORK.. KWIT BEING A LITTLE B%%^&* AND MAN THE F%^& UP AND GET IT DUN DUDE!! ARE U TIRED OF BEING FAT OR NOT.???

DANG!!!!!!!!

p.s. i get up at 0430 and do fasted cardio sometimes 6 days per week and working 60 hrs per week plus 18 more hrs of traveling time.. = 78hrs/week sometimes...
    I couldn't agree with you more... I gotta lock this bitch down, and no I can't go on lunch hour.... I don't get lunch breaks... or holidays for that matter... my job is pretty relaxed but I just have to be here in front of my computer pretty much all the time, then with my business after hours I am on the go all the time.

The only time I can do it is in the morning.... Before I started my business I did my workouts at night which was fine, now that not an option.... I gotta get this shit handled... I mean I woke up this morning, got outta be.... took a piss looked at myself in the mirror for about a minute trying to talk myself out of going.... next thing you know.... I got back into bed and slept for 2 more hoyrs... I hated myself for that decision on the way to work this morning.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

DANG!!!!!!!!

Yeah but of the 60 hours you're at work you spend 45 of them on here
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    I'm the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi

I couldn't agree with you more... I gotta lock this bitch down, and no I can't go on lunch hour.... I don't get lunch breaks... or holidays for that matter... my job is pretty relaxed but I just have to be here in front of my computer pretty much all the time, then with my business after hours I am on the go all the time.

The only time I can do it is in the morning.... Before I started my business I did my workouts at night which was fine, now that not an option.... I gotta get this shit handled... I mean I woke up this morning, got outta be.... took a piss looked at myself in the mirror for about a minute trying to talk myself out of going.... next thing you know.... I got back into bed and slept for 2 more hoyrs... I hated myself for that decision on the way to work this morning.
    Mate if you're already out of bed..........
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mate if you're already out of bed..........
    I know.... it was the worst thing ever to get back into bed.... It's pretty pathetic... not gonna lie. I just looked at the bed and saw my fiance all warm and shit and looked at the temp outside... -18c so about 0f and said **** this....

I know.... it was the worst thing ever to get back into bed.... It's pretty pathetic... not gonna lie. I just looked at the bed and saw my fiance all warm and shit and looked at the temp outside... -18c so about 0f and said **** this....
    Man that's colder than England!

So you could do Saturday and Sunday? And 2 days in the week?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Man that's colder than England!

So you could do Saturday and Sunday? And 2 days in the week?
    We've had a mild winter.... usually its -30c or colder at 6:30am in the winter months.

I am able to do Saturday, which is tomorrow and I am going to go for sure, but normally I can't do Saturday because I leave for work at 9am and the gym does not open till 8am on saturdays. I will not be working tomorrow though because I have conference that starts at noon, so I will be hitting the gym in the AM tomorrow and Sundays I can do as well and this Sunday I will be going to make up for my bullshit this week!

LOL im a multitasker!

Did my first real weigh in and I'm down from 243 to 236 in 2 weeks... not bad, but I'd really like to be under 225 by the end of march... Gonna have to push hard an get on top of my workouts.

I took pics and hopefully will have time to post them tonight. I haven't looked at them in comparison with my originals so I don't know if there is much change if any yet.

hex
    good job man keep going youll hit your goal!! 225 is only 11lbs, eat right and cardio! and i saw -30 this morning it blew chunks to get my ass outta bed

good work bert keep it goin dude! u still have time before summer..

good job man keep going youll hit your goal!! 225 is only 11lbs, eat right and cardio! and i saw -30 this morning it blew chunks to get my ass outta bed
    good work bert keep it goin dude! u still have time before summer..
    Thanks guys, like I said I'll try to get those pics up tonight.

I am probably just going to cut to 210lbs for now... nothing crazy, cuz I'm getting my tux made for my wedding and I was already measured for it when I was 243.... I told them to make it an inch smaller in the waste and an inche smaller in the chest. Then if I loose too much they can still take it in within reason, but you can only take it in so much. It costing around $1500 I want it to look right and if I loose too much it'll look weird, even if they take it in. This really stresses me out.

^^ thats funny..

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Thanks guys, like I said I'll try to get those pics up tonight.

I am probably just going to cut to 210lbs for now... nothing crazy, cuz I'm getting my tux made for my wedding and I was already measured for it when I was 243.... I told them to make it an inch smaller in the waste and an inche smaller in the chest. Then if I loose too much they can still take it in within reason, but you can only take it in so much. It costing around $1500 I want it to look right and if I loose too much it'll look weird, even if they take it in. This really stresses me out.
    Call them up and tell them to make it 4 inches smaller in the waist and 2" in the chest. Maybe it'll light a fire under your ass! LOL

Good work Bro...Get those Pics up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Call them up and tell them to make it 4 inches smaller in the waist and 2" in the chest. Maybe it'll light a fire under your ass! LOL

Good work Bro...Get those Pics up!!!
    I was already measured and the measurements sent off before I decided to go crazy on this cut.... now I wish I did tell them 4" on the waist and 2" in the chest.

Here are the pics... the zoom is off but either way, you can actually see a difference, which makes me happy. I gave a flex one, just so I can see me grow in that area too.... pretty tiny muscles after being out of the gym for so long... its amazing how quick the muscle can fade and the fat can move in.

What do you guys think about me changing up my macros to this.

Meal 1 - 800cal 23.5f/79c/85p
    Meal 2 - 700cal 30f/56c/55p
    Meal 3 - 560cal 16f/15c/95p

Total - 2060cal 69.5f/150c/235p

Still Calculating my TDEE at 3500.... do you think that mu intake is too low??

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    What do you guys think about me changing up my macros to this.

Meal 1 - 800cal 23.5f/79c/85p
    Meal 2 - 700cal 30f/56c/55p
    Meal 3 - 560cal 16f/15c/95p

Total - 2060cal 69.5f/150c/235p

Still Calculating my TDEE at 3500.... do you think that mu intake is too low??
    That TDEE seems a bit high to me. What is your height and weight?

Also, I can see some progress. Good Job. I hope you really stick with this and hit it hard because if you do I can't wait to see you post before and after pics after say 6 months. It should be pretty impressive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    That TDEE seems a bit high to me. What is your height and weight?

Also, I can see some progress. Good Job. I hope you really stick with this and hit it hard because if you do I can't wait to see you post before and after pics after say 6 months. It should be pretty impressive!!!
    28yrs old
    6'1
    236lbs(now)
    Moderate exercise....

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Hey Bert just checking in. Keep it up bro stay focused.

Bump... for input on my new macros...???

Bump... for input on my new macros...???
    Guesstimating your bf in the 20's I think a 2000 cal diet will be about right. You have made Some great losses already though so why do you wish to change it?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information