Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by MjDub724 View Post
    Man I gota have atleast 3 shakes. Casein at night. And whey protein shake in morning along with egg whites and oatmeal to get the carbs i guess?
    I don't like that idea... 1 a day should be the okay but 2 shakes a day maximum... you gotta get solid food in you more than shakes

hex
    hex is offline Associate Member
    three a day? what do you put in your shakes?

MjDub724 is offline Banned
    Why are shakes not as good as whole foods? I dont understand. I mean it makes sence but idk...

I usually have a shake in the
    Am (weight gainer has carbs and proteins) then a whey shake in the later morning. Then one before workout. Weight
    Gainer
    Again(has carbs and high protein to indulge muscles) then casein before bed. So
    Usually i have 5 shakes.... :/ dang....i think the pre and post are necessary. The post to quicky get nutrients to
    Muscles. The pre, so u have aminos and protein while breaking the muscle down. Then casein is #1 to
    Keep you from going catabolic...while delivering protein to your muscles.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Im eating 300g protein per day and have no problem only having 1 shake.. I could prob eat 600g protein with no prob and have 0 shakes!

In ur meal1 have :
    1whole egg
    5egg whites
    4oz burger
    1/2cup oatmeal

Put the burger in pan and cook it... once its cookd add the eggs and scramble.. Throw some hot sauce on it.. Throw some sugar free strawberry jam in the oats And mix and u have my breakfast! Very tasty.. No protein shake.. Use ur imagination..

Instead of casein at nite have 248g of 2% cottage cheese.. Same effect as casein plus u get to eat food!!!

Damn bro ur a beast!!!!! Hahaha ima have to think about this thank u dog!

Maybe i shouldnt cut so
    Much down yanno? I want to lose body fat badly but if im training hard and eating clean with cardio wont the fat loss come on its own...its so hard for
    Me to create this diet bro. I dont know how to cook 1 bit i can make eggs grill chicken and thats literally it. Lol its pathetic but i dnt really got any1 around to help me out to show me to cook. My moms a beast tho n helps alot. Im going to work on this diet in school tomoro. Goodnight fellas! Soon as i get this diet down ima be golden! I deff wana cut tho im crazy. I want to see evry ripped muscle i cant imagine what this hard worked for
    Muscle looks like! Hahaha. But is there anyyyy way to get down to like 8-10% body fat within 9-12 weeks? :/

^^^ From where u are now to 8-10% bf in 9-12 weeks is a little too ambitious.. How bout lets get the diet posted ?? Whats so hard about throwing some burger patties and chikn on a frying pan and turning the heat on and flipping it evry 3 or 4 minutes for 20 mins??? U said in ur original post u cook chikn every sunday for the week with rice and corn.. So which is it? Do u or dont u?

As far as if u should cut down thats a decision u have to make.. If u enjoy carrying around all that bodyfat then have at it buddy.. Thats ur decision.. From wat uve said u wanted to look like ur gonna have to get rid of it..

I tell u wat man ur all over the place.. If u want to cut and lose ur bf like u said then put together a diet.. And ill help u sort it out.. Otherwise good luck..

I def want
    To
    Cut man and i def prepare
    My
    Meals evry sunday. But i dont have time
    To
    Be in the kitchen 10 hours a day. I want alll my meals frozen and ready to be heated. And ill slave in the kitchen evry sunday for hours to make
    It happen. You get what im saying? Is this possible?

No one has time to be in the kitchen 10 hrs a day except chefs and crack dealers..

Yes its not only possible but most everyone on this forum does it and so can u if ur willing.. If it wasnt possible we wouldnt even be having this conversation..

Check out my thread --->>405 accountability/progress log<<--- and look at page 7 and page 33 .. Theres starting pics on 7 and current pics on 33.. Took me 5 months.. Similar diet to the one i suggestd u run..

U should be able to cook a weeks worth of food in less than 3hrs..

Hahaha ya crack dealers forsure cuz lol.

But ill check thAt out i cant on my phone...

Its all good tho buying like 50 tupperware and freeze evrything tho for a week right.

Thats rite.. Although i donT think u have to freeze anything.. But it sounds like u want to so knock urself out..

The only reasom i want to
    Is because then i can just take the prepared meals right out the fride eat. Then go lift go to school go do watever i gota do yano? Or bring one to school to microwave wateverr....i mean wouldnt i be in the kitchen alot if i didnt freeze them. 6 meals
    About 20 mins each to prepare evrydy is about 2 hours.

No u cook it all .. Put in tupperware.. Put in fridge.. The nite before school pull out wat u need for the day and take it with u.. Put in a cooler bag with some of those frozen packs to keep cool.. Then its not frozen and if u cant heat it up u can still eat it cold.. If its frozen its gonna be hard to eat if u cant heat up.. Plus itll take longer in the microwave when u can heat it up..
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 02-24-2012 at 09:45 AM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Also how do i maintain muscle during this cut...im gonna lose alot huh? Along with strength?
    If you go about it wisely, you can cut the bodyfat without losing much if any muscle at all. Losing muscle becomes much more of a concern for people who are already very lean (< 10%) and looking to get absolutely shredded. With as much bodyfat as you have (no offense), your body has absolutely no reason to give up muscle mass. You'd have to try pretty hard to make that happen, i.e. starve yourself, low protein intake, tons and tons of high intensity cardio fasted, etc. Obviously you won't be doing any of that, so don't worry.

Thanks alot man ima fat a** i get it hahaha. Sike but great posts man apprecaite the knowledge im learnin alot on here.

And i can heat it up in my home ec class my senior year is a joke all my teachers know im into bodybuilding they all support me! Its great!

....i need to start this damn diet.

I think im goin to make it alllllll based on whole food and add the protein shakes for 'supplements' nothing more i wont even add them in my diet.

630am
    -egg white (liquid) and whole
    Egg
    -oatmeal

930am
    -turkey(sandwhich??? Bread has alota carbs)

1230am(school lunch..how do i go about this???)
    -lowfat milk (i cant get diff kinds and i can get 1 or 2 cups)
    -some type if protein source(chicken patty,chicken tenders,chicken nuggets)
    -some type of veggies and fruit cup

315pm
    -grilled chicken breast
    -brown rice
    -beans,broccelli,spinach some type of veggie

4-630pm train

645pm
    -whey protein

730-grilled chicken breast with brown rice and veggies again

9pm-2 tuna cans

12pm-cottage cheese with casein drink or sprinkled on top...

Im in school and just came up with a very quick
    Idea. What do yall think? Id have to get proportions and weight chicken and measure cottage cheese and eggs etc etc...i dont know what to
    Eat in 2nd meal...

What do
    Yall think????

Btw i
    Just realized theres nooooo damn way this has enough protein in it. No damn way. Danggg...and it doesnt seem
    Split well weight. Smfh...

ok at least we have a starting point now.. the first thing u need to do to this diet is come up with portion sizes... for everything.. get an account at www.fitday.com and post this diet on it with serving sizes and see where ur macros fall.. once u do that u can play with it to get the macros rite..

THE SCHOOL LUNCH NEEDS TO GO! i told u already u need to bring ur food from home that ur gonna eat for lunch this way u can control what ur eating.. the cafeteria food is not gonna work...

puter actn up
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 02-24-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Ok ill have to pack lunch...but what is that website...and do you think i should change things around like even the meals more? It seems like
    Im going to to have to eat a tonnn at one sitting to get my
    Goals....

Ok ill pack a lunch when o start this...but what is that website i dont understand u post ur diet and
    Proportions and they tell u the macros? Thatd b nice haha

My it said that last 1 didnt post

yep actn up
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 02-24-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Ok ill pack a lunch when o start this...but what is that website i dont understand u post ur diet and
    Proportions and they tell u the macros? Thatd b nice haha

i think if u log into it it will give u macros.. u just have to make sure u select the right food item... such as chicken breast, skinless, boneless, cooked.. etc.. or u can "create custom food" and punch in the macros urself and save them and itll hang onto them for u .. then whenever u wanna input that food u click on "view my custom foods" or itll save ur daily food log and u can pull it up and use the log from the previous day.. just check it out man.. its not that hard..

Yea o well...will u check 2 posts back i posted 2 new ones..

Nvm
    U jus replied my b. my phone got it runnin slow.

Ok ill have to pack lunch...but what is that website...and do you think i should change things around like even the meals more? It seems like
    Im going to to have to eat a tonnn at one sitting to get my
    Goals....
    once u get ur diet posted with macros then ill critique it for u.. not until then...

Yea ima check it
    Out i just wanted an idea of what it was.
    I been in school all day just got home gta eat and hit the gym
    Ill check it out and make this diet tnite..

Ok appreciate this alot
    Man forreal....not
    To
    Many people out there will help sum1 like this
    Thx alot.

Just chcked the website out thats real nice ill use it to calculate macros and serving sizes needed. Write it up n get back to u. Ima have to go to walmart tonight n get a food scale n sum tupperware...anything else u can think of?

Another thing that keeps crossing my mind alot
    Is different
    Sources of proteins....preferably i want alot of chicken breasts but you said turkey n evrything all has diff amino profiles if im correct?

PROTEIN: get chicken breast, 95% fat free (or leaner) ground beef, canned tuna, eggs, 2% cottage cheese .. that should be enuff.. thats all i eat..

CARBS: sweet potatoes, brown rice, quaker oatmeal, broccoli, asparagus, spinach.. buy ur veggies frozen (its cheaper)...

that should pretty much cover ur list man

ur welcome for the help.. glad to be able to do it.. now u just have to follow it..

Im followin it cuz means alot real talk...cant wait to flex like my profile pic n b like shout out to 405!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more weight gainer! Im havin steak brown rice n chicken

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    No more weight gainer! Im havin steak brown rice n chicken
    Atta boy.... 405 has got you on the right path... listen and you'll get what you want. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man yal got good karma comin ur way good looks. Cant wait to just see my body actually showwww the hard work
    I put in...its gna b amazing

Yo i just finished my diet. Im going to calculate evrything and
    Post it. Its not final of course. And i didnt keep track so things mayyy be off. I did for the
    Most part try my
    Best to follow your guidelines of 3 meals wit veggies 3 meals wit carbs...ill post soon!!!

Ok everyone heres the diet I have came up with. Took some time and alot of thought. I am going to purchase a scale to weigh out everything and i have measuring cups and table/tea spoons to get exact amounts. I will change things up if i get bored (nothing major just different cooking spices etc..) Tell me what you think!?

Meal 1 (breakfeast) (6:30am)
    -liquid egg whites 36tbsp.=300 calories. 60g protein. 0carbs. 0 fats.
    -valutime quick oats(1cup)=280 calories. 10gs protein. 52 g carbs. 5g fats.

Meal 2(9:20am) midmorning snack
    -2 cans of starkist tuna (10oz)=200cals,40g protein, 2g carbs, 2g fats

Meal 3 (12:30pm) lunch
    -(8oz)grilled chicken breast=240calories,48g protein,3g fat, 0g carbs
    -1 cup raw broccoli=24 calories,2g protein, 4.6g carbs,0g fats

Meal 4 (3:15pm) pre workout
    -8oz grilled chicken breast=240calories,48g protein,3g fat, 0g carbs
    -1 cup brown rice=216 calories,5g protein,1.8g fats,44g carbs
    -1 cup raw brocolli=24 calories,2g protein, 4.6g carbs,0g fats

Meal 5 (6-7pm) post workout shake
    -whey protein shake=240 calories, 48g protein, 2g fats,6g carbs

Meal 6 (7-8pm) post workout meal
    -8oz grilled chicken breast=240calories,48g protein,3g fat, 0g carbs

Meal 7 (9-10pm) late night snack

Meal 8 (11-12) bedtime (:
    -casein protein=240 calories,48g protein,2g fat,6g fats
    -1 cup fat free cottage cheese 2%=203 calories,31g protein,4g fat,8g carbs

TOTALS=2,887 calories/437g protein/179.8g carbs/28.6g fats

Thats the total diet right there. WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW...took alot of time feels good to have something in writing tho brotherrrs!!!!!!!!

Ok everyone heres the diet I have came up with. Took some time and alot of thought. I am going to purchase a scale to weigh out everything and i have measuring cups and table/tea spoons to get exact amounts. I will change things up if i get bored (nothing major just different cooking spices etc..) Tell me what you think!?

Meal 1 (breakfeast) (6:30am)
    -liquid egg whites 36tbsp.=300 calories. 60g protein. 0carbs. 0 fats.
    -valutime quick oats(1cup)=280 calories. 10gs protein. 52 g carbs. 5g fats. quik oats..i dont think so.. thats not good.. u want rolled oats not quik or instant or flavored and change the amt to 1/2 cup

Meal 2(9:20am) midmorning snack

Meal 3 (12:30pm) lunch
    -(8oz)grilled chicken breast=240calories,48g protein,3g fat, 0g carbs make this 6oz
    -1 cup raw broccoli=24 calories,2g protein, 4.6g carbs,0g fats

Meal 4 (3:15pm) pre workout
    -8oz grilled chicken breast=240calories,48g protein,3g fat, 0g carbs make this 6oz

Meal 5 (6-7pm) post workout shake
    -whey protein shake=240 calories, 48g protein, 2g fats,6g carbs

Meal 6 (7-8pm) post workout meal
    -8oz grilled chicken breast=240calories,48g protein,3g fat, 0g carbs make this 6oz
    -1 cup brown rice=216 calories,5g protein,1.8g fats,44g carbs move this to post w/o meal 5

Meal 7 (9-10pm) late night snack

Meal 8 (11-12) bedtime (:
    -casein protein=240 calories,48g protein,2g fat,6g fats drop this will reduce ur protein by 48g and ur already getn enuff from cottage cheese
    -1 cup fat free cottage cheese 2%=203 calories,31g protein,4g fat,8g carbs

TOTALS=2,887 calories/437g protein/179.8g carbs/28.6g fats protein needs to be droppd to 333g/ carbs to 133g

Thats the total diet right there. WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW...took alot of time feels good to have something in writing tho brotherrrs!!!!!!!!
    good work make the suggested changes in bold and repost with new cals and macros.. then well look at it again.. as well as talk about ur cardio.. u could also combine meals 7 and 8 and go to bed earlier and i know im not ur mom but if ur stayn up til midnite and wakn up at 630 thats not giving u alot of sleep

Haha yea man def need to focus on the sleep more your right! U made alot of changes to the protein...the more the
    Marrier right? I mean it couldnt hurt could
    It?

I like putting the rice right with the shake
    To
    Get those carbs in there
    Good idea...also
    Those
    Oats
    Dont have anything extra in them
    I checked?

i dont think u understand how ur diet is supposed to work..yes i made changes to ur protein to get ur macros down where they should be... remember when i gave u the macro split..??? 333g protein/133g carbs/52g fat??? well i gave that to u cuz thats how many ur supposed to eat!

the more the merrier = surplus (or less of a deficit) calories... = dont lose fat as fast, dont lose any fat, or gain fat...

i told u u wanted to get oats that rnt instant or flavored.. it appears u want to neglect that advice.. thats up to u.. i think wat makes them quik oats is the way they make them.. processed or something..

the rice goes with the shake cuz its pwo (post workout).. u want protein and carbs postworkout...

so either make the changes i suggested or do watever u think u need to do..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information