Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MjDub724 is offline Banned

Trying to make a new diet....

So far every sunday i make chicken breasts brown rice and corn...

I have a chicken breast and brown rice with corn before workout and after workout.

In the morning i have a weight gainer protein shake.

I usually eat a school lunch with 2 chocolate milks

I bring a whey protein shake for between the school lunch and weight gainer.

Ill have casein before
    Bed

Maybe a can of tuna between post
    Meal and casein

-630am-weight gainer
    -930am-protein shake
    -1230-school lunch
    -3pm-whey protein shake and chicken wit 1 cup brown rice and corn

-6pm-weight gainer shake

7pm-grilled chicken wit brown rice and corn

9pm-tuna

12pm-casein protein

Thats basically my diet. I feel like i need more and i need to adjust alot. I recently started the chicken meals i freeze them
    And eat them over a 5 day period...ill even eat 3 of those meals if i have to. Please help
    Me.

***My goals are to build muscle and be a bodybuilder...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Um... what was wrong with your other thread? Multiple threads are going to confuse people... and you. Pick which one you want to keep and let me know. I'll have the other one removed.

Idk because that was old. This is basically how im eating. I dont know what to do man. I made this my life and do nothing but bodybuilding n i look nothing like a bodybuilder. It makes me sick bro

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    what r ur stats? age weight height bf%?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by MjDub724 View Post
    Idk because that was old. This is basically how im eating. I dont know what to do man. I made this my life and do nothing but bodybuilding n i look nothing like a bodybuilder. It makes me sick bro
    I know the feeling, but it takes time bro. You need to be patient. It takes years to build the physique of a bodybuilder - and that's years of doing everything right, we're not even talking about the trial and error years.

One of your threads still has to go - do you want me to delete the other one?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    This is the thread I was refering to about the corn. Sorry guys

Yea man do what you have to do...but im 18 about 5ft 10inches bf higher than 20...225 lbs.

What can i replace with corn. Preferably a canned vegatable

i think what u need to do is structure a complete diet which will also handle the prob with ur veggies.. of which u should get either frozen or fresh not canned...

since u say ur higher than 20% ... is there a way u can get ur bf checked?? a gym will offer bf composition analysis.. i suggest u do it otherwise calculating a diet for u will just be guessing...

i would also plan on bringing ur lunch to school cuz the stuff ur gonna get in the cafeteria is gonna keep fat on u which i think u dont want..

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    I agree with 405 on eating fresh or frozen veggies instead of canned. Try broccoli, asparagus, green beans etc. You can make them tastier by tossing them with some garlic powder or something.

Ya ok

hex
    hex is offline Associate Member
    this dude is still running with two threads about the same topic... he just learnt that he can eat veg raw

mj can u answer my question ? can u get ur bf% chekd somewhere???

I want to but My gym is beatdown in the projects basically. Lol. N no SIR i
    Knew u could eat raw veggies. I
    Just would
    Rather have them fixed in my
    Dinner stir fry ready to eat. Thats all.

Ey to hex. Easy killuh.

mj can u take a pic and post it so we can see where ur at bf% wise???

Yes sir,
    Im going to set it as profile pic

ok good deal.. i cant see u that well in the pic but id guess 25% give or take... we'll go with the 25% and get this show on the road...

at 225lbs 25%bf

225 x .25 = 56.25(lbs fat)

225 - 56.25 = 168.75 (LBM)

168.75 x .4536 = 76.55 (kg LBM)

basal metabolic rate = (21.6 x 76.55) + 370 = 2023cals

tdee = 2023 x 1.55(5day/week multiplier) = 3135cals/day

if i were u id start at 2335cals .. this gives u an 800calorie deficit.. (i ran 950calorie deficit so im being a touch conservative with urs but i think itll work)

2335 at 40/40/20 = 233g pro, 233g carbs, 52g fat

i prefer a lower carb count for cutting and i suggest the same for u:

EAT THIS AMT EACH DAY:
    333g protein
    133g carbs
    52g fat

POst up a diet hitting as close to these macros as u can get.. id suggest 6meals.. 56g protein per meal

have ur protein split equally between all 6 meals limiting urself to 1shake..

split ur carbs between 3 meals.. meal 1, pre workout (pre w/o), and postworkout (PWO) only! 44g carbs per meal

protein choices: chicken breast, lean ground beef (95% or leaner), canned tuna, eggwhites, protein powder, lean turkey, fish...

carb choices: whole rolled oatmeal (not instant, not flavored), sweet potatoes, brown rice THATS IT! (with the exception of GREEN VEGGIES such as broccoli, spinach, asparagus.. not corn u will wanna include green veggies in at least 3 meals.. and use frozen or fresh not canned!

fat choices: dont worry about additional fats rite now just figure out ur total macros from the lean meats and carbs and we'll see where ur at.. once u post ur diet we can see if u need additional fat.. as well as go over ur cardio..

now GET TO WORK!

Ok i gota go to gym soon, but over the next couple days im going to start making corrections. Thank you so
    Muchfor the time and help bro means so damn much!!!!!!!!!!!! THANNNKKKYOOUUUU!!!!!!! haha

But im into freezing and making dinners evry sunday what are
    Sources of
    Protein. Can i make lean ground beef and just eat that or what???? Protein shakes make up ALOT of my protein income :/

hex
    hey bud just busting your balls we all can help and learn from each persons experiences. one thread is easier to keep track of and chime in with a couple cents if we can...

Ya man i didnt mean to post so
    Many, my internet was slow so
    I kept clickin it (like an impatient bastard) and 2 or 3 were made. My b. but then i just gave you the whole run around on the other one alot more details... Buts its straight im
    Just tryna make a new diet here

Ya man i didnt mean to post so
    Many, my internet was slow so
    I kept clickin it (like an impatient bastard) and 2 or 3 were made. My b. but then i just gave you the whole run around on the other one alot more details... Buts its straight im
    Just tryna make a new diet here
    Look.... I'm just excited you're off the canned corn!! .

Good Luck.... Can't wait to see the new diet.

Ok i gota go to gym soon, but over the next couple days im going to start making corrections. Thank you so
    Muchfor the time and help bro means so damn much!!!!!!!!!!!! THANNNKKKYOOUUUU!!!!!!! haha

But im into freezing and making dinners evry sunday what are
    Sources of
    Protein. Can i make lean ground beef and just eat that or what???? Protein shakes make up ALOT of my protein income :/
    making many days food is good.. itll keep for a week in the fridge .. freezing is a pain in the butt but whatever works for u man like i said try to limit ur shakes to 1per day in ur post-workout meal.. i def wouldnt have more than 2... u can use any of the protein choices i listed above.. i suggest using more than just one cuz ull get tired of it plus difft type meat gives u difft sources of protein.. the more variety u have the better!

will be lookn for ur diet over the next day or 2 or 3.. make sure u post it in this thread...

hex
    excited to see your diet and progress, i am nearly at the same stats as you and am cutting as well. i think it will be informative to follow yours.

I spend a few hours every Sunday making all my food for the week, and store in large tupperwares. Lean ground beef, grilled chicken breast, grilled tilapia, whole grain pasta, sweet potato, rice, etc. Then every night I weigh everything out and put into small tupperwares to bring to work with me the next day. Pain in the ass, but I know exactly what i'm taking in every day.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I spend a few hours every Sunday making all my food for the week, and store in large tupperwares. Lean ground beef, grilled chicken breast, grilled tilapia, whole grain pasta, sweet potato, rice, etc. Then every night I weigh everything out and put into small tupperwares to bring to work with me the next day. Pain in the ass, but I know exactly what i'm taking in every day.
    You and me both... this is what my kitchen has come to look like on Sundays!

and thats not even all of it

Yea its convenient as hell...beats grilling chicken evryday...but maybe tonight im going to write up some diet ideas..and then post them on here. Once again thank all of u for helpin me out shi* means alot.

Lol @ corn hahaah.

Ill be posting more on here...thanks fellas

Also how do i maintain muscle during this cut...im gonna lose alot huh? Along with strength?

Also how do i maintain muscle during this cut...im gonna lose alot huh? Along with strength?
    Thats the purpose of eating 333g protein.. To help preserve LBM.. Alot?? Id say no.. Some? Probably.. Thats why u need to figure out where u can get ur bf% chekd and get it dun.. FIND OUT AND GET IT DUN! i repeat.. Find out where u can get ur bf% chekd and: GET IT DUN..! now if u dont understand that and do it.. its ur own fault

Now get that diet dun dude...

hex
    well from what i have read, and been told there are multiple ways to maintain it through a cut. i would say look up different routines and diet protocols. but i am sure a more knowledgeable one will answer better

Appreciate the effort hex.

But yea man im gonna ask my nurse maybe she can do it...whats the best most accurate...i can also check my gym teacher.

EY REAL QUICK BEFORE I START MAKING THIS DIET. ANYONE HAVE IDEASS ON LITTLE MEALS FOR THROUGHOUT THE DAY THAT I CAN PREPARE EVRY SUNDAY.

So far im going to wat 2 or 3 meals consisting of a grilled chicken breast,brown rice (pre and post only) and some source of veggies.

I still need about 2 or 3 different meal ideas. Or ill just wat straight 6 chicken breasts a day and brown rice I DONT CARE plus thats simple for me im not chef :x....

Cmon man.. U CAN come up with some meals:

Chk breast, brn rice, broccoli

96%ff burger patty, sweet potato, asparagus

1whole egg, 5 eggwhites, 1/2cup oatmeAl

2cans tuna, sweet potato, broccoli

Now is that that hard?? Cmon bro.. I gave u a list of proteins and a list of carbs.. Mix them up.. Just only include starchy carbs in 3 of the meals.. Have veggies in at least 3 id do 4 personally..

Re: bodyfat%.. some doc offices have bodpods.. Cost $35 here in georgia.. Takes 30 mins.. Call a weight loss center.. Ask ur doctor.. Look online..get resourceful dude..U wanna have bf% to keep an eye on fatloss as well as LBM..
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 02-23-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Depending how you structure your diet with carbs and fat... you can do 7oz of extra lean ground beef just fry it up and and add some spices... I always like that one. Ground Turkey too, or turkey breast... salmon fillets.... cans of tuna... costco even sells cans of chicken which is not bad

Thanks man...im goin to get a scale and look into some things and get this started by monday for sure....real quick about frying the ground beef (i can freeze it right) dumb a** question i know. I can lol. But the real question what do you fry it in? No butter or grease nothin like that? How about some type of "i cant beleive it not butter"

hex
    just use the fat thats in it, and use non stick pan

Pam.. Or generic nonfat cooking spray.. U can even add a little water and minced garlic and soy sauce and cook the water down into a very tasty gravy..

Ok thanks alot writing up a diet right now..

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Pam.. Or generic nonfat cooking spray.. U can even add a little water and minced garlic and soy sauce and cook the water down into a very tasty gravy..
    ^^ Yes, and I am gonna try that gravy idea sometime Thanks

Most of the time I would just fry it on it own... it has enough fat in it, that it will not stick to the pan.

Man I gota have atleast 3 shakes. Casein at night. And whey protein shake in morning along with egg whites and oatmeal to get the carbs i guess?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information