Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    atta be man made the right decision, sept is 1 year clean of all alc and drugz for me congrats on your life changes, ill keep up with this and follow

yogiart is offline Junior Member
    congrates Ishallnocheatyself. I am still clean and sober. busy, busy busy. I am still around 228. Still not consistent with aerobics and gym.

When I started this thread, I was 237ibs now I am 223. I should be doing better than that, I know! I am using low carb diet but I go on a binge of carbs once in a while.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yogiart View Post
    When I started this thread, I was 237ibs now I am 223. I should be doing better than that, I know! I am using low carb diet but I go on a binge of carbs once in a while.
    dang dude i forgot about u! good to see u! when u gonna get on a regimented program and stop dicking around??

This is the hardest thing to do man! I would love to go down to 200 then start a bulky. The idea of Halloween, trick and treating with my son got me again. It seems that I am imaginative with excuses. I am doing some cardio but no gym lately, just work and work. I wish to change that soon.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yogiart View Post
    This is the hardest thing to do man! I would love to go down to 200 then start a bulky. The idea of Halloween, trick and treating with my son got me again. It seems that I am imaginative with excuses. I am doing some cardio but no gym lately, just work and work. I wish to change that soon.
    let me know when ur ready!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Giddy back up. You know you can do it. I am logging in again myself since started tricking myself which is easy to do. Can you do fasted cardio even of for only 20-25 minutes? Something? I swear it is a big secret and helps asap so it will get you going.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Nice to see again slimmer me. Yes, I will start again in two days again. I do low carbs pretty well but I have a problem with peanuts. It is like crack!! This time I will not even consider peanuts.
    and yes for fasted cardio

What is the best way to switch from low carb diet to low cal without the quick water weight gain?
    Anybody?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ bump!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information