iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member

Keto diet question

Hi ive been on the keto diet for 4 days originally i was eating about 4 to 5 thousand calories a day and 500 carbs around their. I immediatley dropped to 50 carbs now ..... some people tell me that your not suppose to drop that fast but im doing just fine lost fat already. Also saturday and sunday are my carb up days i was wondering if a healthy subway sandwhich was fine no sauces just whole wheat bread, chicken breasts and veggies

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    if ur gonna do it i say do it right.

a lot lower the carbs cause of the weight drop/ carb cravings so gradully can work well for most. if ur coping then keep going.

are u doing 2 days carb up? why? i think 1 day 36 hours is enough. but ur call.

id stick with the clean low gi carbs if it was me and im sure many here would agree.

oats, sweet potato,

maybe a few weeks into keto 1 off of this on ur re feed day be ok.

iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member
    Ok cool so ill carb up on saturday only. I read on anabolic forums people eating pies and candies and shit to replenish glyocgen levels and keeping water intake that day very minimal those mofos were all ripped as well. Bit confused about that

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    wait for others to chime in. but most re feed. sunday. or sat night/ sunday.

but see what the food junkie guys here say lol

jypoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iraqiwarrior View Post
    Ok cool so ill carb up on saturday only. I read on anabolic forums people eating pies and candies and shit to replenish glyocgen levels and keeping water intake that day very minimal those mofos were all ripped as well. Bit confused about that
    no you dont eat pies and pies and candies,

i did CKD for 8 weeks and lost 15lbs, i ate good carbs, brown rice, oats etc. i di eat one box of kraft dinner with ketchup each refeed to keep my sanity, but sugar is not a good choice.

also carb up should be as short as possible. i worked out one morning and then ate as many carbs as quickly as possible. i did 400g in 8 hours. 2 days is only gonna make it more difficult to get back into keto and 1 less day to burn fat.

if you eat good carbs and refeed in 8 hours then workout the next morning you will be back in keto by the end of that workout

Thread Information