Thread: College Diets

bigbrock93 is offline New Member

College Diets

I was just thinking recently and wondering if anybody out there had similar problems to me. I go to school and I live in the dorms so I have a meal plan at the university center and i try so hard to have a good diet but the foods they have aren't always ideal. So I was just wondering if anyone reading this has a similar problem to me and how they handle it.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    College meal plans are great for good old bulking.

They are suspectable for lean bulking.

They are horrible for cutting, despite the presence of a salad bar.

This is just the way it is...

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Our campus has a full on grocery store in one of the dorm buildings that you could swipe your student id card and pay using your meal plan. many of my friends use it all the time to avoid eating at any restaurants on campus.

Sorry I know this doesn't help any.

bigbrock93 is offline New Member
    Yeah I guess I was more so just seeing what other people did because it's not easy, they have meat like chicken, and roast beef but I question it sometimes because i don't know how lean it actually is, he said right though it is good for bulking though because its an endless buffet. My biggest problem is that there's only one place to eat on campus. I just figured that a lot of people on college campuses have access to the same kind of foods in their dining halls.

Im 6'4 and about 270 at 20% BF, so im trying to keep my weight and size while lowering my BF, I know that my diet is the problem too so its sh*tty at times

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stay away from junk food in general. This does not only mean you stay away from greasy burgers and tacos, but also processed prepackaged foods as well as hardcore calorie dressings such as ranch. Try to eat as clean as possible. Also, no carbs after 5pm if you want to get your BF under 15% before the end of the year. This includes beer as well

Thread Information