Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    havehotasianwife is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    405 . Scroll up, it shows the sheer amount of carbs haha... The first four meals were 130 carbs each... And since its was dextrose... Thats 36 teaspoons per meal... Im serious. I feel drunk right now.

Blog Entries
    my buddy measured me for a custom suit last night (I am his best man in wedding) and my thigh measurement went up 3.3 inches since de***ber. which is awesome cause my body fat has gone down. biggest change I've made to my leg routine was focusing on the contraction and stretch of each rep. instead of trying to just move heavy weight. also I've ate very clean for the last several months. and focused more on barbell hacksquats versus regular squats.

this post has nothing to do with bodyopus.. just wanted to give a cool update

my chest is still very depleted and I measured 41 which is 1 inch bigger than de***ber. and in de***ber I wasn't depleted so the actual growth is probably more.

also just for anyone reading this thinking my buddy isn't goog at measuring. I will just say thia. he does it for a living because he is a business partner at www.sebastiengrey.com .... they do custom suits and pants and dress shirts in chicago and new york. they fit much better than standard athletic cut or slim fit shirts off the rack. check them out I just got six shirts from them from my buddy for christmas and if I had to pay for them it would've been around $900 .

Blog Entries
    Picked up some vanadyl sulfate to have on hand tomorrow as recommended

Blog Entries
    Here is the copy and paste from my website that i am logging my bodyopus experience on. i would rewrite it here, but it is much easier to just copy and paste so here you go!!

Complete weekend log

BodyOpus Diet – Weekend – wk1 – The Anabolic Insider

My mind is not all there right now. this is probably the hardest dieting I've ever done. its not a matter of always being hungry or whatever.. just the sheer amount of carbs right now has me not feeling like myself. I slept on the couch last night because i didn't want to be rude and wake my wife up on accident every 2 hours when i had to eat. its weird,, this is the only time that couch was comfy.. the amount of carbs ive had last night brought the weirdest dreams. not going to go into detail about them but i will say that they weren't for the faint of heart. I've dreamt about the devil but he was yellow or green? the ghetto, and some other stuff last night that i cant remember, but i remember knowing it was bad.

Phase One (first 24 hours)

meals 1-4: “simple sugars” ie: glucose
    meals 5-8: “simple sugars” ie: glucose + rice/corn flakes
    meals 9-12: “solid starches” + Liquid carbs

Phase Two (second 24 hours)

meals 1-4: solid carbs
    meals 5-8: rice/potatoe/pasta
    meals 9-12: liquid carbs

*UPDATE*

Here is my update for the completed weekend, Sunday was a piece of cake because i was slowly lowering the amount of carbs i had to eat and going to my normal! also exhaustion started to decrease.

I picked up the Ketone urine strips from CVS . i used 1 for the hell of it Sunday night. registered ZERO obviously because i was at the end of the carb load. i shouldn't start to see them testing a positive until Tuesday most likely.

i will be weighing myself Tuesday morning (i weighed myself Tuesday morning last week so i will weigh again on Tuesdays)

Monday at 1pm i took first dose of Vanadyl Sulfate which i purchased here

after 6pm i went off carbs and gave me an excuse to go to the gas station and buy pork rinds!

Blog Entries
    i didnt plan on taking a pic today, but my delts felt pretty good after working today. also, DONT LAUGH!!! I changed the color of myself so you could see detail. it does seem like fat has came off the heads of my delts because normally in this pose i have alittle fat rold between the trap and middle delt head. so again,,, DONT LAUGH.. or else i'll make you eat my dingle berrries lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3262012delts.jpg 
Views:	1195 
Size:	606.1 KB 
ID:	121428

and NO 405,, although i look like the blue guy from "the watchmen" i will not take a pic of my blue weiner hahahaha

Blog Entries
    used the Ketone Urine Strip this morning. Reports Ketones at 15mg/dl . so I am in mild ketosis right now. pics and weight + bf measurements coming tonight. or sooner if i get bored at work and nobody comes in?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife View Post
    i didnt plan on taking a pic today, but my delts felt pretty good after working today. also, DONT LAUGH!!! I changed the color of myself so you could see detail. it does seem like fat has came off the heads of my delts because normally in this pose i have alittle fat rold between the trap and middle delt head. so again,,, DONT LAUGH.. or else i'll make you eat my dingle berrries lol

Name:	3262012delts.jpg 
Views:	1195 
Size:	606.1 KB 
ID:	121428

and NO 405,, although i look like the blue guy from "the watchmen" i will not take a pic of my blue weiner hahahaha
    Are you suggesting 405 wants to look at blue johnson's?

And nobody will laugh mate. We are all in this thing to better ourselves and anyway, have you noticed how few people have the balls to post any pics?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    And nobody will laugh mate. We are all in this thing to better ourselves and anyway, have you noticed how few people have the balls to post any pics?!
    rep x1000%..... i have noticed the lack of pics. or if someone does post a pic its just someone posting someone elses pic as an avatar.. another misconception i originally had about the forum was that this is a gung-ho steroid atmosphere... and what i learned was exactly the opposite!!!

I learned that the realistically... the "steroid crowd" was the biggest supporter of NATURAL BODYBUILDING. not one day goes by when someone asks for steroid advice and a vet responds with "what are your macros, what are you eating, age, training, blah blah blah" which to me,, makes me feel that even people at GNC are more drug pushers than people here. oh you want bigger muscles? get jack3d, oh dont forget your "insert product name here"

but here,,, its all about natural training, natural eating... getting your diet and training dialed in to literally "mimick the results you can get from anabolics" and then when it finally gets to the point where there is a logical reason they cannot get past the plateau.. and if the reason isnt diet or training,, and others deem the person ready for anabolics, then advice is given...

which is also why i have decided to not cycle again for 3-5 years.. because it wasnt till about 1 year ago that i learned how important diet was. and that the results are built in the kitchen and not the gym. and after those 3-5 years are over, i will be more prepared to cycle again and responsible enough to do things properly.

my bodyfat is 15%
    height 5'6"
    my weight is 162-165
    lean body mass 140 something (dont have spreadsheet open)

who in there right mind would say someone 140 should cycle?? people here sometimes get so caught up in the weight of someone that they overlook the most important thing,,, lean body mass... and i overlooked it too... because my first cycle i was 180.. which i looked pretty good. but honestly although i tend to carry most my weight on my stomach and love handles and look decent everywhere else... i look much better now that i dialed in my diet better and learned from here...

"steroid.com : enforcing natural bodybuilding since 19XX" haha

Blog Entries
    Update for today: which I also logged here: BodyOpus Log

The
    Anabolic Insider Log – BodyOpus – urine ketone strip indicated I am 15mg/dl this morning. not really much to say, not really exhausted today no carbs. Mild ketosis has started this week and its getting easier. body is starting to crave less carbs. having pork rinds help too, just having something to crunch on i guess? Still wish i could have carbs though , i just remind myself why i am doing this and the results will be worth it. food intake is the same as yesterday which i logged here ,
    training: back/biceps/calves
    10-12 reps 4 sets each exercise
    back:
    rack deadlifts
    widegrip laat pulldowns
    bentover db rows
    rope pull downs w/straight arms, targeting the lats. not the triceps. just cant remember what they are called at the moment.
    biceps:
    alternating db curls – seated
    alternating db hammer curls – seated
    ez bar 21′s
    seated concentration curls

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    keep it going asian.. and for the record: i have no desire to see a penis.. blue or otherwise

Blog Entries
    lol,, im straight,,, but honestly,, i wouldnt say no to seeing a blue one... if you think about it... might be kinda cool... like a super dick or something? would give me something to strive for haha

squeeze urs hard enuff and itll turn blue ...

Blog Entries
    ketone urine strip 5mg/dl
    took 1 x Vanadyl Sulfate to speed it up

morning asian..

Blog Entries
    morning morning. my teeth hurt this morning so i picked up a bag of pre cooked hard boiled eggs. some MIO energy drink stuff (google it, its kick ass) and some zero carb chipotle stuff

Blog Entries
    random, but just thought i would let everyone know that about a proud moment right now last month my website had 1700 views total.... and today we JUST surpassed 11,000 views,, and the month isnt even over.. i dont post links anymore. but if you look in my profile. its listed there

chuckfinley is offline Junior Member
    congrats for the hits man! and keep up the good work!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks man. Tonight starts Carb up weekend. Atleast I get pancakes tomorrow! LOL

Blog Entries
    doing thid from mobile. think its the right pic

Name:	AIR_20120403_00000.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	121624

asian wher ya been dude?

Blog Entries
    between work/workingout/my website getting pretty good traffic,,, just been exhausted quite frankly lol.. plus my brother drove 8 hours this weekend south to pick up a truck from my dad so my wife and I spent the weekend with them

asian id put u @18ish-20% prob closer to 18...

Blog Entries
    thats what i pictured it being two weeks ago despite what the calipers said.. in the past two weeks the scale says ive lost 1.1lbs , skin fold measurements have gone done though, so lean mass gain theoretically... how fast did you see fat loss with similar diet to mine.

at ur bf% i was running 900cal deficit and 100g carbs per day.. 7days per week with @ 175g carb refeed every 14days.. i avgd 2lbs per week for about 2 months then the weight slowed down but the bf kept going at @ .5% per week or so..

Blog Entries
    just curious,, what is your oppinion on me changing body opus to 70%f/30%p for 2 weeks on, 2 day weekend refeed, then back to the 2 week no carb??? meaning to extend ketosis.

hard to comment cuz i havent read bodyopus. cycling carbs is a good approach and the one i prefer at the point im at. i dont necessarily think ketosis is necessary to achieve good results.. i never monitored myself but have had good results just by running 3 consecutive days of broccoli only at around 50g carbs ..

i also like the diet im on currently even more..

low 50g
    low 50g
    low 50g
    low 50g in am starting carb load in pm
    high 1300g
    moderate/high 275g
    moderate/high to low at nite.. 250g

Blog Entries
    Redid the sheets with the assumed bodyfat% that @405 speculated. and these are the new calculations. I have been adhering to them for acouple days now. I will also add the the area between my inner elbow and front of my bicep seem to be deeper and more cut right now, so i am losing body fat. also noticing on front of my calves alot. friday the 30th till even today I am feel really depressed. not going to eat a bullet depressed,, just really really depressed?

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	954 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	121665Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	929 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	121666

Prob got to do with hormonal changes.. I believe they fluctuate with diet and exercise.. Think i read that somewhere..

Blog Entries
    yea its bad, usually i enjoy every aspect of working out. and i have to force myself to do it now.

i have a wonderful wife who is happy with me
    financial security
    body changing for the better
    just bought a motorcycle with cash
    great friends
    great family

just having a hard time not being a negative nancy

Sounds like me before TRT.. As a matter of fact i used to remind myself of the same things u just mentioned.. Ever had ur test levels chekd?

Blog Entries
    Ive thought about it. Right now I am not insured (have my own business) so I would have to find a place in southern MI that is affordable. what does something like that cost roughly?

You 2 have pretty good avatars at the minute boys

Blog Entries
    lol,, stem,, my avatar is michelle prestin,,, but i didnt like that she was wearing bikinis bottoms,,, so i photoshopped them off... wish it was that easy in high school

Blog Entries

Name:	prestin.jpg 
Views:	8016 
Size:	354.0 KB 
ID:	121667

Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife View Post
    Ive thought about it. Right now I am not insured (have my own business) so I would have to find a place in southern MI that is affordable. what does something like that cost roughly?
    not sure.. u could check the hrt forum and they could prob give u a general idea.. i know i bought my test one time from a compounding pharm and it was like 70bucks for 10weeks worth or so.. the hcg is like 40bucks a month.. the ai i have no idea.. plus u have to get bloodwork done.. prob a couple hundred per month at a clinic..

worth every penny if ur low and need it trust me.. just look at my before pic and tell me if u agree..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    not sure.. u could check the hrt forum and they could prob give u a general idea.. i know i bought my test one time from a compounding pharm and it was like 70bucks for 10weeks worth or so.. the hcg is like 40bucks a month.. the ai i have no idea.. plus u have to get bloodwork done.. prob a couple hundred per month at a clinic..

worth every penny if ur low and need it trust me.. just look at my before pic and tell me if u agree..
    lol, not the cost of the T.. the cost to have the panels done. now im just waiting to see if a mod doesnt care you mentioned prices. (i think its ok you mentioned them because you went through an actual doctor to get it?)

in terms of the compounds,, i can afford anything pretty much. i have a buddy that got androgel , but i wouldnt want to go the gel route, plus his doctor didnt even talk to him about AI's. i just didnt want to spend the money for the doctor to tell me i have sand in my vagina and to just cheer up lol. if anything right now, it would probably be self diagnosed and low dosed at probably 250-400mg Test E/C for 12 weeks and also 1-4 weeks 20mg/day dianabol .

Name:	cycle.JPG 
Views:	4319 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	121668

Yeh well these r legit prices and legal.. Not sources.. It be the same as u asking me how much i pay for my penicillin..

My labwork woulda cost me like 1200bucks for just one lab..

Currently im on 160mg per week .. It keeps me high optimal but not superphysiologic.. Id find a clinic and get it chekd.. Thats gonna be affordable for u im sure.. Assuming ur low..

Blog Entries
    whats your opinion on the cycle once bf% got low enough like we were talking around 10% before? do you think the 250mg a week is enough? only reason i said 400mg before was because when i first open this site and goto the novice cylcles is says 400mg once a week for 12 weeks and the first 4 weeks is 20mg of dianabol everyday for 28 days

IMO if ur gonna cycle (assuming all other things are handled) id run 500mg per week... for 10-12weeks...test only..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information