al123 is offline New Member

better diet for cutting

I'm 25, my height 6,1 i weigh 210lb and my bf is 18 I'm on test cypionate . 1st cycle ever and looking to cut. I struggle a lot with getting rid of stomach, man boobs and back fat. my diet right now ranges from eggs whites, Turkey Burger, salads, vegetables, protien shake, sliced Turkey , fruits, salmon and oat meal. any suggestions on how to make my diet better to fit my goal

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by al123 View Post
    I'm 25, my height 6,1 i weigh 210lb and my bf is 18 I'm on test cypionate . 1st cycle ever and looking to cut. I struggle a lot with getting rid of stomach, man boobs and back fat. my diet right now ranges from eggs whites, Turkey Burger, salads, vegetables, protien shake, sliced Turkey , fruits, salmon and oat meal. any suggestions on how to make my diet better to fit my goal
    this should all be gone before thinking about a cycle..not to mention u should know about diet and how to eat properly before starting a cycle.. have u started ur cycle yet?

First week

u should consider stopping now and waiting til u get ur bf down and knowledge of how to take advantage of ur cycle with proper diet..

jypoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    u should consider stopping now and waiting til u get ur bf down and knowledge of how to take advantage of ur cycle with proper diet..
    ^^^x2

Big Bacto is offline Junior Member
    Guys above said it all I'm just adding my voice to them , diet is more important than ur workout and ur gear plus starting a cycle at high bf is not a good idea cuz you will end up with higher bf , cypionate is not to the best choice for cut .

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bacto View Post
    Guys above said it all I'm just adding my voice to them , diet is more important than ur workout and ur gear plus starting a cycle at high bf is not a good idea cuz you will end up with higher bf , cypionate is not to the best choice for cut .
    While I agree it's better to start with a lower BF%, stating starting at a high % will cause you to end up at a higher percentage is simply false. Also, cypionate can be an excellent choice for cutting as can any other long estered test. I would be curious to hear your reasons behind the statements.

blksavage is offline Member
    me too actually

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    While I agree it's better to start with a lower BF%, stating starting at a high % will cause you to end up at a higher percentage is simply false. Also, cypionate can be an excellent choice for cutting as can any other long estered test. I would be curious to hear your reasons behind the statements.
    thanks for the info. and by having high bf will this effect the results I will get?

Having high bf is not ideal when cycling IMO for several reasons..

1. Potential for negative sides
    2. Starting higher bf means u will prob not get to take full advantage of ur cycle cuz ur bf is gonna play a role in how u choose to eat while on cycle.. If for no other reason (assuming u try to limit gaining any more bf) the amt surplus u ingest will be affected due to not wanting to put on unnecessary fat.. If u were strting lean gaining some fat wouldnt be as big of a deal..
    3. While bulking some fat gain is usually the case.. Say u start at 18%.. u may finish at 20%.. Where if u started at 10% u may finish at 12%.. (these numbers are purely hypothetical but u see my point)?...

I see

^^ also u dont need steroids to cut..

High pro
    Low carb
    Caloric deficit
    Cardio

What if I want to do both cut and bulk?

I suggest cutting then bulking..

Cutting = caloric deficit
    Bulking = caloric surplus

Its kinda like wanting to drive fast and slow simultaneously.. With the exception of newbie gains.. Even then if fat idrun a deficit.. And be happy with the gains i made til i was lean enuff to bulk..

So no power lifting then? And what excactly helps you cut doing more reps?

Read stickies at the top:

1. So u wanna learn how to diet
    2. How to cut
    3. Tdee
    4. How to bulk

As well as post # 12 again in this thread..

Thread Information