Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Eat more.. Lose weight.. A dream come true!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Eat more.. Lose weight.. A dream come true!
    Yeah, sounds good, doesn't it!

I revisited my diet yesterday after checking all my food/weights/macro's were as I thought. Think I got a little compla***ent and some of my fats were a little higher and some carbs were lower than I thought! So I have amended a little here and there and my new maintenace macro's are approx

2400cals
    230g carbs (200 complex plus 12 from my cottage cheese and the rest from veggies)
    260g protein
    50g fats

I had bread as a carb source twice yesterday!!!!!!!! Today I weighed myself and was 1lb heavier than yesterday. Today has been better re:choice of carbs and I also the first day in 6 that I haven't been 'picking' at random things in the cupboards/fridge. Still look leaner than last week.

Also managed to train legs today, back isn't great and I may miss my 2nd HIIT session this week so I did 20 mins LIC after leg session.

Official 1 week weigh in tomorrow morning!

Still hungry!

Official 1 week MAINTENANCE weigh in. LOSS of 1.75lbs!!!

Will go with new macro's as above post this week.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by joebailey1271
    So hows the plan going? Hey on the hitt cardio, how often should i do it, i been doing lic for 60m, about 3 to 4xwek pwo, but i wanna do the hitt, also do u think i should mix it with the lic?
    Do you have a thread Joe? Answers to your questions depends on stats and goals. 60 mins PWO is excessive IMO.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Had a cheat meal last night. Have one every week so is nothing out the ordinary.

Back was ok through deadlifts today (I only use the hex bar nowadays) but I missed my 2nd HIIT workout which I'm hoping I'll get in tomorrow morning after work and before the 'outlaws' come for lunch.

I was so hungry today that I have had a major cheat. First 4 meals ok then some chocolate, some brownies, homemade granola bars, small garlic bread, small pizza. I ALMOST feel full. Think I definitely need that HIIT session tomorrow, I may even chuck a fasted cardio session in there too during the week.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    What does your weekly cheat meal usually consist of?

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    What does your weekly cheat meal usually consist of?
    Anything I want, it's not calculated. Last night was crisps (chips), moules marienere with white bread and an Easter egg. Actually, it's nearly always what my Mrs wants. Dessert is normally my choice!

That sounds good. Had to look up what moules marienere is. Looks good.

I looked it up too.. Sounds like itd be good with pasta yum

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Do you have a thread Joe? Answers to your questions depends on stats and goals. 60 mins PWO is excessive IMO.
    Yea im going to make one, just trying to get alot of the info down so i dont look too dumb

Quote Originally Posted by joebailey1271 View Post
    Yea im going to make one, just trying to get alot of the info down so i dont look too dumb
    Mate, we all start somewhere. Start your thread and ask whatever questions you have. You may get some stupid answers but there are no stupid questions!

Mate, we all start somewhere. Start your thread and ask whatever questions you have. You may get some stupid answers but there are no stupid questions!

u wanna rethink that statement?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Had a cheat meal last night. Have one every week so is nothing out the ordinary.

Back was ok through deadlifts today (I only use the hex bar nowadays) but I missed my 2nd HIIT workout which I'm hoping I'll get in tomorrow morning after work and before the 'outlaws' come for lunch.

I was so hungry today that I have had a major cheat. First 4 meals ok then some chocolate, some brownies, homemade granola bars, small garlic bread, small pizza. I ALMOST feel full. Think I definitely need that HIIT session tomorrow, I may even chuck a fasted cardio session in there too during the week.

sounds like one of my cheats!!!!!!!!

That sounds good. Had to look up what moules marienere is. Looks good.
    It was lovely. Shame about the large blip Sunday night too. But it doesn't happen too often so I'm not upset about it. What I am upset about is that I did it again today. I've probably overeaten the last 2 days by about 3000cals! On the plus side, I feel sick now rather than hungry so I reckon I'll have the next 2 weeks clean as a whistle. It's out my system, I hate the overfull feeling. Though it's the first time I've felt full in a couple of months.

On the plus side I made it to the gym today for cardio. Had breakfast at 6am and did cardio at 11am, so I treated it as fasted and had my usual fasted supplements - 300mg caffeine, 1000mg green tea extract, 1g Vit C, 10mg Vit b6 and 10g BCAA's.

Bike
    5 mins warm up
    8 x 10 sec highest resistance, pedal like crazy with 50 secs rest inbetween

5 mins rest

Treadmill
    20 mins @70%MHR
    5 x 30 secs 1% @ 13kmh (approx 8.8mph) 30 secs rest inbetween. (These are not supposed to be high intensitey, more about 80% of your perceived max. Need to go faster next time!)
    5 min cooldown

That's about 500cals for me at 170ish lbs.

I'll weigh in a mid week check on Weds to 'let the dust settle' and see what the damage really is. I'm pretty p1ssed with myself but it's the first blowout since Christmas and my Mrs thinks I'm 'normal' for a few days at least!

i wouldnt sweat it too much 2 days worth of overeating is really nothing IMO.. of course its difft when its you think about me in less than 3 weeks ill be on a vacation and gone for 9days! ive noticed like with yesterday when my eating schedule goes out the window im fairly lost.. i prefer my routine.. just eating "whenever" makes it very difficult!

u figure even if u didnt burn any of the 3000cals u over ate that only adds up to just under a pound..

Wish I could work out how to multiquote!!!!!!!

Routine is what gets me through my meals/days/weeks unscathed. Sunday was a day off work and I spent the day working in the back garden. I was home and it even went wrong!

I've ran a quick calc and I'm closer to 5000cals over, good work ey!? Anyway, it would be impossible for my body to convert all those extra cals to muscle and fat and, judging by my pooping over the last few days, alot of it is going down the pan!

Anyhow, tomorrow morn I'll do a fasted HIIT/LIC combo and then a further 20 mins LIC after my lifting tomorrow night. Then it's just back to normal from Wednesday. Maintenance can then run to 22nd Aplril before I add another 200cals from carbs somewhere to the diet!

5000 over ur maintenance? man thats pretty good stem! ill be doing some cardio today.. ive only done 3 sessions cardio in 2 weeks! ive gotten lazy

Wish I could work out how to multiquote!!!!!!!

Routine is what gets me through my meals/days/weeks unscathed. Sunday was a day off work and I spent the day working in the back garden. I was home and it even went wrong!

I've ran a quick calc and I'm closer to 5000cals over, good work ey!? Anyway, it would be impossible for my body to convert all those extra cals to muscle and fat and, judging by my pooping over the last few days, alot of it is going down the pan!

Anyhow, tomorrow morn I'll do a fasted HIIT/LIC combo and then a further 20 mins LIC after my lifting tomorrow night. Then it's just back to normal from Wednesday. Maintenance can then run to 22nd Aplril before I add another 200cals from carbs somewhere to the diet!
    My cheat meal was 4 protein oatmeal cookies at 668 calories I feel cheated. Hope you enjoyed you are making me jealous

My cheat meal was 4 protein oatmeal cookies at 668 calories I feel cheated. Hope you enjoyed you are making me jealous
    If it makes you feel better I weighed in this morning 4lbs heavier than 3 days ago! Lets see how many days it takes to lose it!

My gym is supposed to open at 6 30am but nobody bothered to turn up this morning by 7 30 so I had to do all my cardio in the car park, unsuitably dressed for 4 degrees C!

5 min warm up followed by 5 sprint intervals all out for 10-15 secs with 45-50 secs rest inbetween
    5 mins rest
    20 mins of the slowest jog I could do
    5 running intervals of 30 secs (RPE of 8) with 30 secs rest inbetween.

Done!

Back tonight for chest, bi's and some LIC.

If it makes you feel better I weighed in this morning 4lbs heavier than 3 days ago! Lets see how many days it takes to lose it!

My gym is supposed to open at 6 30am but nobody bothered to turn up this morning by 7 30 so I had to do all my cardio in the car park, unsuitably dressed for 4 degrees C!

5 min warm up followed by 5 sprint intervals all out for 10-15 secs with 45-50 secs rest inbetween
    5 mins rest
    20 mins of the slowest jog I could do
    5 running intervals of 30 secs (RPE of 8) with 30 secs rest inbetween.

Done!

Back tonight for chest, bi's and some LIC.
    Naa just kidding. Actually I guess that makes up a little for your 2lb loss last week. Maybe you need a 5000 cal day as part of maintenance. Man it's still chilly over there. Well at least you got it done many would have used the excuse to take the day off.

It was 20 degrees 2 weeks ago, this country's weather is fvcked up man! Won't start really getting warm for another month or so.

I think those blowouts are best left to very special occasions, I will still be having my usual cheat meal on Saturdays but maybe no t this one coming up!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

shoot its 75-80fahrenheit here shorts tshirt flip flops

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    shoot its 75-80fahrenheit here shorts tshirt flip flops
    Yeah yah, we just had an amazing hail shower here!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

when are you weighing yourself, everyday? every week?

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    when are you weighing yourself, everyday? every week?
    The plan was every week. But this weekend fvcked up my overall plans. I'll weigh myself every day this week and maybe next too.

I know I've been all over the place weight wise in the last few days but I suspect I'll be back down to 168 or so by Thursday. I believe my slightly altered macros at the end of last week will have me where I want to be.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i always found that when i weighed myself everday, i could tell when i would be light/heavy. i have no doubt you will figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i always found that when i weighed myself everday, i could tell when i would be light/heavy. i have no doubt you will figure it out
    Reckon I have 10-12 days to get my weight static. Shouldn't be too tough.

Had a great chest and bi's workout. Suspect the additional weekend cals helped as will not having got up at 5am 4 days in a row which is when my usual chest workout is. No PWO cardio and I was toying with the idea of doing some fasted LIC in the morning but I won't. I'll weigh and if it hasn't dropped to 170 I'll do some Thursday morning. Have my leg session tomorrow evening.

Daily stats
    Cals - 2390
    Carbs - 225
    Pro - 260
    Fat - 50

Ad I wasn't hungry once!

Not hungry is a good thingsometimes

Not hungry is a good thingsometimes
    That's really good at the minute.

Weighed Ian t 168.5 down 1.5 from yesterday and 0.5 up on when I started.

Just had SM's pancakes for brekko for the first time. Pretty good, need to add a little Splenda next time to counteract the slight sourness of the cc. That'll probably be tomorrow!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

That's really good at the minute.

Weighed Ian t 168.5 down 1.5 from yesterday and 0.5 up on when I started.

Just had SM's pancakes for brekko for the first time. Pretty good, need to add a little Splenda next time to counteract the slight sourness of the cc. That'll probably be tomorrow!

you can also add in some nutmeg or cinnamon in the pancakes and if you can fit in your macros, bananas/blueberries/strawberries. i just add them in after i mix the batter.

Nah, I dislike cinnamon and nutmeg. May try some vanilla extract. A nice blueberry compote sounds good. I'm off fruit for the next 10 days but then there'll be an allowance for it, can't wait!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

im thinking of blending an over ripe banana in mine during my carbload.. will be like banana bread pancake.. mmmmmmmmmm

im thinking of blending an over ripe banana in mine during my carbload.. will be like banana bread pancake.. mmmmmmmmmm
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm banana bread! Maybe it would blend into the mixture? May need letting down with a little water though that would mean more pancake!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mmmmmmmmmmmm banana bread! Maybe it would blend into the mixture? May need letting down with a little water though that would mean more pancake!
    exactly what im thinking! my wife makes banana bread a lot and she tried it this past weekend with oat powder instead of flour.. it was freaking great man! way better than with flour..

i think itll blend in.. ill be sure to let u know..

A good day, diet exactly as planned and a great leg workout tonight. May need a recovery session in the morning so I have my kit ready for LIC on the bike. Not really needing it as a calorie/fat burn so no alarm. If the kitten wakes me at the right time I'll do it, if not I won't sweat it!

Well, the kitten woke me at 6.05am so I got up and went and did 40 mins on the bike nice and easy as I'd only finished my leg workout 10 hours beforehand. More a gentle recovery, probably at 70%ish mhr at level 4 of 21.

Weight down .5lb to 168 which is where I started my maintenance 12 days ago but 2lb more than 5 days ago. I am definitely leaner than 12 days ago and even considering training my abs regularly to try and bring them out more.

Have my little girl all day and night on my own so no lifting today (as normal). Had pancakes already and looking forward to a meal with a baked potato and some chilli and rice this evening. There's also some bread in the cupboard calling my name so I may even firt that into my macro's later although I have missed my morning porridge the last 2 days. So much choice when not cutting

Sounds like you are right on track. Cardio day after legs is always fun.

Well, the kitten woke me at 6.05am so I got up and went and did 40 mins on the bike nice and easy as I'd only finished my leg workout 10 hours beforehand. More a gentle recovery, probably at 70%ish mhr at level 4 of 21.

Weight down .5lb to 168 which is where I started my maintenance 12 days ago but 2lb more than 5 days ago. I am definitely leaner than 12 days ago and even considering training my abs regularly to try and bring them out more.

Have my little girl all day and night on my own so no lifting today (as normal). Had pancakes already and looking forward to a meal with a baked potato and some chilli and rice this evening. There's also some bread in the cupboard calling my name so I may even firt that into my macro's later although I have missed my morning porridge the last 2 days. So much choice when not cutting
    1. leaner while on maintenance? seemed to happen to me as well the week i went on it

2. ive been thinking the same about training abs.. u know i havent trained them really at all!

It could mean that I haven't reached maintenance yet!

Just finished meal 5 of 6 and I am super hungry. May have to make aid towable protein brownie and reduce supper accordingly!

I tell you what, going to work and then lifting is a much easier day than looking after a 2 year old!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information