Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    with the MRS away u must be up partying!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    with the MRS away u must be up partying!
    I wish. But it was nice watching the football on my own and being able to fart without being tutted at!

I eventually hit my cals yesterday but not my macro's. All irrelevant after the night of white porcelain adventures I had. Almost pointless weighing everyday this week but down .75lbs since yesterday.

Decided to miss lifting today, not sure I could safely get through my leg workout without incident, let alone have the energy so I'm putting it off til Friday!

Lets hope this Immodium stuff does the trick!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    hey bud, i have a few questions for ya. i have been pretty much at a stale mate with this IF diet, been doing it since Jan and love it, but it seems that i cannot get past this 175-176lb mark. do you think reverting back to a more meals approach will throw my body out of whack, potentially sparking something? or would it make my body want to store more since i have been fasting for 14-16hours everyday? thanks

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    I'll report when tasted but it is from lowcarbmegastore dot com. They have loads of choice of all items man.
    Yeh i orderd some sweets b4 from them.... I ate 3 whole bags in one sitting while watching TV.... About an hr l8r my gut started to turn over on me big time.... After reading the pack it states ''consumption may cause laxative effects''......

I was shitting all night LMFAO

It is the sweetner they had in them LOL
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

I wish. But it was nice watching the football on my own and being able to fart without being tutted at!

I eventually hit my cals yesterday but not my macro's. All irrelevant after the night of white porcelain adventures I had. Almost pointless weighing everyday this week but down .75lbs since yesterday.

Decided to miss lifting today, not sure I could safely get through my leg workout without incident, let alone have the energy so I'm putting it off til Friday!

Lets hope this Immodium stuff does the trick!
    funny ur on immodium and im on psyllium husk!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

funny ur on immodium and im on psyllium husk!
    Yeah funny but I bet neither of us is laughing!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9

Yeh i orderd some sweets b4 from them.... I ate 3 whole bags in one sitting while watching TV.... About an hr l8r my gut started to turn over on me big time.... After reading the pack it states ''consumption may cause laxative effects''......

I was shitting all night LMFAO

It is the sweetner they had in them LOL
    I can believe that and , as I ordered some sweets too I'll remember the warning. I don't need any more toilet time after this week.

Grapes have the same laxative effect on me. Nice!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    hey bud, i have a few questions for ya. i have been pretty much at a stale mate with this IF diet, been doing it since Jan and love it, but it seems that i cannot get past this 175-176lb mark. do you think reverting back to a more meals approach will throw my body out of whack, potentially sparking something? or would it make my body want to store more since i have been fasting for 14-16hours everyday? thanks
    RC what I would love to see is you following a fairly basic cutting diet that you can do, uninterrupted, for a month and see where it takes you. Your weekends are killing any progress man, if you could commit to no 'weekends' for a month I think you'd see what results you could get.

Carbs in 3 meals out of 6 shouldn't prove an issue coming of an IF diet. Besides, as long as you are still in a calorie deficit you should be fine.

Ultimately the diet style you follow has to fit your daily lifestyle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well, last night was my first full nights sleep since Friday which means my stomach is better or, at least, better than it was. The Imodium and lack of food must be working!

Gonna run this thread down over the next few days. Weight is down because of illness but will be hitting cals and macros again from today. Will train as planned the rest of the week too.

I was gonna weight (wait-get it?) another week or 2 before adding another 50g carbs to start a super lean bulk but after this week I see no reason to wait so I'll bump them up on Monday and maybe start a new thread then!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RC what I would love to see is you following a fairly basic cutting diet that you can do, uninterrupted, for a month and see where it takes you. Your weekends are killing any progress man, if you could commit to no 'weekends' for a month I think you'd see what results you could get.

Carbs in 3 meals out of 6 shouldn't prove an issue coming of an IF diet. Besides, as long as you are still in a calorie deficit you should be fine.

Ultimately the diet style you follow has to fit your daily lifestyle.
    i know exactly what you are saying and i say it to myself all the time. being single and in a huge city full of beautiful women, its really really hard not to indulge in the fun! i need a good woman to slow me down! as of now, i really only eat two-four meals, and try to hit my macros as best i can. i know it is only me who can do this and if i could disappear for a month, it would show! thanks. i must have been holding some water also, dropped about 4 lbs from yesterday to today

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Hope you are feeling better. looking forward to your lean bulk log.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i know exactly what you are saying and i say it to myself all the time. being single and in a huge city full of beautiful women, its really really hard not to indulge in the fun! i need a good woman to slow me down! as of now, i really only eat two-four meals, and try to hit my macros as best i can. i know it is only me who can do this and if i could disappear for a month, it would show! thanks. i must have been holding some water also, dropped about 4 lbs from yesterday to today
    cajun what city? how old r u?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    cajun what city? how old r u?
    Currently live in the concrete jungle of Houston, Texas. And I am 30

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    1 month out of the rest of your life dude! Actually, 3 months and you would look insanely different

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Hope you are feeling better. looking forward to your lean bulk log.
    Cheers Al.

Got legs trained tonight. Felt like I had been ill with limited food for a few days but got through it almost as planned. Hit all reps and sets except had to drop 2 sets due to time constraints. Happy with that though.

Stomach appears back to normal, the Mrs is allowing me back in our bed tonight as there is now limited chance of evil farts or 'sh1tting the bed'!!!!! It's the worst I felt since a trip to Bolivia 6 years ago!

Night y'all (Is that understandable for you guys )

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cheers Al.

Got legs trained tonight. Felt like I had been ill with limited food for a few days but got through it almost as planned. Hit all reps and sets except had to drop 2 sets due to time constraints. Happy with that though.

Stomach appears back to normal, the Mrs is allowing me back in our bed tonight as there is now limited chance of evil farts or 'sh1tting the bed'!!!!! It's the worst I felt since a trip to Bolivia 6 years ago!

Shitting the bed.......doesn't sound that bad...... hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze

Shitting the bed.......doesn't sound that bad...... hahahha
    Then you continue to do it mate
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I was just wondering............WHEN THE FVCK IS IT GONNA STOP FVCKING RAINING?????????????????
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

^^Sunday May 6th looks like it will stop.

One of the reasons I prefer to meet my daughters in Spain.

LOL.. Thats perfect! Y'all = you all

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    ^^Sunday May 6th looks like it will stop.

One of the reasons I prefer to meet my daughters in Spain.
    Sh1t man don't joke it's forecast for at least the next 5 days. My garage is already flooded! Looking forward to eventually moving out of this place but not looking forward to struggling to find a gym like the one I have now!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

LOL.. Thats perfect! Y'all = you all
    You still here, when you off dude?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Not til tomorrow am (saturday).. Took today for prep and laziness

Well today is the first day I've felt like my normal self since Saturday. Normal breakfast followed by meal 2 of pancakes and my luvverly sugar free maple syrup and just off out the door to hit delts, tri's and abs. Feel good but a little weak still.

Weight back up to just 1lb under where has been 'normal' on this maintenance so am quite happy about upping carbs from Monday!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Hows the syrup?? Can i get it? Im tryin to find good syrup.. Have some thats ok .. Is it really good?????

Hows the syrup?? Can i get it? Im tryin to find good syrup.. Have some thats ok .. Is it really good?????
    Don't really have anything to compare it to really! It's Canadian (as I suppose it has to be). Vermont Maple Groves sugar free maple syrup!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Does it taste good??can u tell its sugar free?? Has it got that "artificial sweetener" flavor?? Did u get it off tha website utold base about?

Does it taste good??can u tell its sugar free?? Has it got that "artificial sweetener" flavor?? Did u get it off tha website utold base about?
    Well, it doesn't have that sweetener aftertaste that I dislike if I have too much. But I didn't use loads just in case although I think I used enough, that make sense? Yep from that website but it's UK based. I'm sure you'll be able to get it that side of the pond somewhere!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Pretty good workout all told. Really didn't fancy HIIT after the week I've had so just did some LIC about 20 mins, post lifting.

Diet as planned.

Taking my little monkey to a safari park tomorrow. Will be packing my own food as to avoid temptation of whatever fat and sugar laden delights that are on sale there!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Way to go Stem. The food at those places usually sucks anyway and is way over priced.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    Way to go Stem. The food at those places usually sucks anyway and is way over priced.
    Yeah well plans were cancelled. Rained off. Theres Only one day in the last 22 it hasn't rained!

But we did go out and I went overboard a little on cals for the day, though after my week of illness I was 3lbs down as of yesterday morning Si I'm not bothered.

Decided to go one more week of maintenance as this week was pretty much a write off in term of diet, suspect I was down about 5000 cals over the week less what I couldn't digest/hold onto!

Hope everybody's having a good weekend!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Glad you are feeling better. Have a great weekend.

My weight was up 4lbs this morning from Saturday!!! But then, I've had 4 dumps since then (sorry). Still not fully recovered from my food poisoning but feeling almost 100%.

Struggling recently with my higher rep week in terms of chins, they aren't progressing at all although my heavy week chins are.
    Also today I struggled a bit with my decline bench but my incline was up a little.

May just need to change the workout around, may need a week off lifting or at least just do a high rep 'deload' type week.

Diet to be awesome this week!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

My weight was up 4lbs this morning from Saturday!!! But then, I've had 4 dumps since then (sorry). Still not fully recovered from my food poisoning but feeling almost 100%.

Struggling recently with my higher rep week in terms of chins, they aren't progressing at all although my heavy week chins are.
    Also today I struggled a bit with my decline bench but my incline was up a little.

May just need to change the workout around, may need a week off lifting or at least just do a high rep 'deload' type week.

Diet to be awesome this week!
    Geeez dude what did you eat lol. Hope you're feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Geeez dude what did you eat lol. Hope you're feeling better.
    Clearly I had too much but today I am back down to where my calorie intake should have me - 166lbs. Which is way too light even at my bf.

So I have a slightly revised plan

1. Continue running maintenance cals next week too and just have some light weights workouts so my body cn kind of have a rest.

2. Start an increased carb diet the following week

3. Start a new workout program the same week I increase my carbs.

So, I'm gonna try and hit up a very well respected member on here to see if he will formulate me a workout programme. It's the firs bulk I've done in about 2 years and I want to make it as perfect as I can. Fingers crossed!

Bulk coming up? Very interested to see this and your new workout program.

Clearly I had too much but today I am back down to where my calorie intake should have me - 166lbs. Which is way too light even at my bf.

So I have a slightly revised plan

1. Continue running maintenance cals next week too and just have some light weights workouts so my body cn kind of have a rest.

2. Start an increased carb diet the following week

3. Start a new workout program the same week I increase my carbs.

So, I'm gonna try and hit up a very well respected member on here to see if he will formulate me a workout programme. It's the firs bulk I've done in about 2 years and I want to make it as perfect as I can. Fingers crossed!

i understand the wanting/needing for a new workout program but my question is to you, do you use different workout programs to get diff results (cutting vs bulking workouts?)

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00

i understand the wanting/needing for a new workout program but my question is to you, do you use different workout programs to get diff results (cutting vs bulking workouts?)
    Not really. This last cut is the first one where I've got stronger almost every session even through to my 8-9% bf. if I was designing my own bulking workout (and I may still do that), it would probably be the same still.

The workout itself evolves as I go on. When one exercise either reaches it's limit strength wise I sub in another and build that up. So it's in a constant state of flux and is never a 'standard' 12 week progression.

My basics stay the same regardless but may be moved around in order eg recently I moved shoulder press from 1st to after my medial delt work. I alternate incline press first one week to decline press the next.

All I can say is that it's worked through my cut and maintenance. I haven't used this method on a bulk yet and maybe I need to do so before I go somewhere else for a workout.

Also I alternate reps in one week it's 4-6(12-15 for legs) the next it's 8-10(15-20 for legs).
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

that was my thinking, thanks. i saw Nark had a challenge in the workout section that i may do. starts today!

Legs done, huffed and puffed a lot but all weights up and reps at the top end. Good day diet wise although I may have had an extra 100 cals or so. Weight today is what it should be.

Up early tomorrow for some fasted HIIT/LIC/interval cardio!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information