Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Did my morning cardio which was tough after legs only 10 hours before

Weight up .5lb not unusual after having had an evening workout the day before.

One meal down today but did have some cake in honour of my little girls birthday!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Hey Stem I feel for ya, did legs yesterday as well. Happy Birthday to the little one. How old?

Cheers bud, she was only 2. But she knew it was a special day for her but not why! Special day for mum and dad too, I never thought I'd have kids and she'll likely be the only one so she will likely be very spoiled, but in a good way!

Weight back down to 168 as expected. No workouts today, gonna cook up a huge batch of beef casserole to get me through the next week or 2 of p1ssing rain!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well, having a funny diet day. Meal 1 as planned and then I hit the supermarket.

I ate meal 2&3 at the macros I normally do but meal 2 was bacon sandwiches and meal 3 was burgers. Haven't had any veggies though and I don't really fancy any.

Next meal is SlimmerMe's pancakes and then I actually have this weeks cheat meal(in terms of cals an macro's).

Decided next week starts the lean bulk not the week after. Maintenance is too boring and I know where my cals should be.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Last nights cheat meal was 2500 cals. I never work out the cals of a cheat because it really doesn't bother me but just thought I'd see. Anyway, a ridiculous amount of cals and salt later and I was up 2lbs this morning!

Did some fasted cardio this morning, my usual HIIT/LIC/interval. Now, I'm surprised nobody has queried my fasted HIIT so I'm gonna assume everybody knows why or nobody is reading!

Back to the gym this evening for delts and triceps.

I had another change of plan. My body is tired. It hasn't had a week off lifting for 22 weeks. I'm not gonna have time off but next week I am goon 'deload' for 2 weeks. I'm still gonna attempt the same weight and/or rep progression I always do but cut my number of sets in half whils keeping cals at maintenance. Cardio to be performed as usual!

like this plan and I'm going to stick to it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Last nights cheat meal was 2500 cals. I never work out the cals of a cheat because it really doesn't bother me but just thought I'd see. Anyway, a ridiculous amount of cals and salt later and I was up 2lbs this morning!

Did some fasted cardio this morning, my usual HIIT/LIC/interval. Now, I'm surprised nobody has queried my fasted HIIT so I'm gonna assume everybody knows why or nobody is reading!

Back to the gym this evening for delts and triceps.

I had another change of plan. My body is tired. It hasn't had a week off lifting for 22 weeks. I'm not gonna have time off but next week I am goon 'deload' for 2 weeks. I'm still gonna attempt the same weight and/or rep progression I always do but cut my number of sets in half whils keeping cals at maintenance. Cardio to be performed as usual!

like this plan and I'm going to stick to it.
    Haha was going to say i could have sworn you recommended me to just do fasted LIC and only incorporate HIIT PWO...

I shot you a PM last night, not sure if you got it.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    good idea with the deload mate. will do wonders for the body

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey buddy.. Guess ur takn a break? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Hey buddy.. Guess ur takn a break? LOL
    Not a voluntary one! Had a rough few days but back at it now. Gained 3.5lbs since Thursday, couldn't really do alot abot it unfortunately but it'll be gone within a couple of days.

Started my deload workouts and man, they are easy! Lifting the heavy weight still but for only 50% of the working sets I was doing! Followed todays lifting with a full cardio session of HIIT/LIC/interval. Was aiming to repeat that cardio in the morning but not sure my legs will take it and then perform for the leg workout (I know only 50%) the day after. If they don't feel up to it it will be 45 mins of LIC.

Still raining here in Blighty!

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    good idea with the deload mate. will do wonders for the body
    Hope so mate, the thing needs a rest but I hate taking time off. Reckon this is a good plan!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Haha was going to say i could have sworn you recommended me to just do fasted LIC and only incorporate HIIT PWO...

I shot you a PM last night, not sure if you got it.
    Mate, you have an email. It kind of explains the cardio. If you can be bothered to read the full attachment!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mate, you have an email. It kind of explains the cardio. If you can be bothered to read the full attachment!
    Oh that's what that email was, i totally forgot. I was like who is this? haha. Thanks again.

U doing the warmup, hiit, rest, moderate, intervals?? If so hows it workn for ya? Ive been cardio lazy lately! Only doing lic/moderate..

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

U doing the warmup, hiit, rest, moderate, intervals?? If so hows it workn for ya? Ive been cardio lazy lately! Only doing lic/moderate..
    Don't eat then go do fasted cardio...better results twice as fast

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Not sure i follow

Yeah man, the second set of intervals are tough getting going again. I'm only doing it twice a week and only once is truly fasted. But the other is post lifting and 3 hours after my previous meal and Lyle says a minimum of 3 hours without lifting so I'm gtg I think. Although post lifting I see no need for the 5 mins rest period so I don't have it!

In fact, just waiting for my pre cardio supps to kick in and I'll be doing it.

Weight down by 1.25lbs to 168.5 this morning. Looking nice and vascular in the lower abs but too skinny. A bit like a bumpy ironing board!
    Last edited by Back In Black; 05-08-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Razr.

Like it
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Fasted cardio done. My ususal HIIT/LIC/interval.

I ordered some Yohimbine and l-tyrosine and, in future, will be taking that before this 30mins prior to this type of cardio. I'm a little concerned at the recommended dose of yohimbine which, for me, will be 15mg. I'm gonna start at a half dose and go from there!

I've also decided to increase my intake of BCAA's - 5g with breakfast, 5g pre workout (instead of 10g intra), 5g post workout and 5g at bedtime.

50% leg session tomorrow and no cardio til next Monday now

^^ ill be interested to hear wat the yohimbine/tyrosine does .. I lookd up recommendEd dosage and he suggests like 3x or more the max for a whole day if memory serves!

Ps i couldnt find yohimbine hcl here.. Think u have to have a script..

Ps i couldnt find yohimbine hcl here.. Think u have to have a script..
    You have a PM sir.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Leg session done. When I start bulking I will be doing more volume so my Deload plan is 50% of what my workout will be. So that's about 60-65% of what my workouts were. That should still let my body recover.

Weight down by .75lb today so only 1.5lb above what I think I am feeding.

Got to say, eating 5 meals a day with a pretty reasonable amount of carbs is suiting me pretty well
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ill be curious to see what ur bulking workouts consist of

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    I'll be checking in here from time to time, check on progress and learn a bit more!!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Great thread m8 and its not going to stop raining for the whole of may so they say... BUT your still not allowed to use your hose pipe m8 lololol

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    Great thread m8 and its not going to stop raining for the whole of may so they say... BUT your still not allowed to use your hose pipe m8 lololol
    Cheers mate, not sure many folk are reading, after all, mainteance is boring. But also tough. Harder than cutting for sure.

I hear you on the rain, I think theres been 4 days in 4 weeks or more where it hasn't rained! Not sure there's any need for a hosepipe with all the rain but (hopefully) when it dries out you're right hosepipe ban! In England! In Spring!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    I'll be checking in here from time to time, check on progress and learn a bit more!!
    Good boy, don't be a stranger!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    ill be curious to see what ur bulking workouts consist of
    I'll start a new thread when I start my bulk and post my planned workouts and diet in there. My Mrs has sprung a weekend away on me, 4 days after my bulk was due to start and it won't be a healthy one. But I'm gonna start it anyway, can't keep putting it off!

weekend away? sounds good at least u can put the xtra cals to better use than if u werent lifting hard and heavy! thats kinda what i told myself on my holiday. i was doing a "dirty bulk week" LOL

To be honest ive never done a really really aggressive cut as i dont want to lose muscle mass as i putting on quite abit but still have that little bit under and around my belly button think they call it in the lifting world a pouch lol 405 said do 2350 calories which is good solid advice just abit on the worryed side as want to keep my mass look and im in southampton bud working in wales and its whacking it down with thunder storms lolol free money for me get paid regardless think itll be a extra half hour of cardio for me a day lol wouldnt mind see your current diet plan though bud really interested in a good cut but just not sure !??

A cut doesn't have to be aggressive but it partly depends how much you want to lose over what period of time. Lots of cardio isn't essential but it helps. You can hit 10% or less without it it just takes a little longer.

My current macro's for my maintenance is

Meal 1 & 2 - 50g complex carbs, 45-50g pro, 8g fat

Meal 3 (PostWO) 50g complex carbs, 50g pro, 4g fat

Meals 4 & 5 50g complex carbs, 45-50g pro, 8g fat

Meal 6 12g carbs (from cottage cheese) 45g pro, 10g fat

I add green veggies to 3 of these meals and, those cals included, give about 2700 for the day. This is based on 168lbs and about 9%bf.

My carb and protein choices vary meal to meal but are pretty much oats, brown rice, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, eggs, chicken, tuna, lean steak/veal, rabbit, cottage cheese.

Unlucky about being in Walse it rains alot there. But then I'm a north eastener really and it's wet AND cold there!

yeah im 198 at the moment but havent weighed myself for a week so could be alittle more... 250g carbs in a day wonder if i could get away with 200 then ..?
    think body fat for me would be 15-18 to honest but ive packed on quite abit(tren -a 450mg prop 300mg)and in week 5 going to 10 so might carry on as i am then wait a month after then start something like this just eat clean and stay as lean as possible during apparently your not spose to cut straight away after cycle chrs for the advice bud ill post a diet up after ive written a good one up see what you all think!

Yeah don't cut straight after. In fact you'll need to up your cals/carbs during PCT!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well, today was supposed to be an off day but I was wide awake at 5.40am so I got up and went and did 40 mins LIC on a bike.

Bizarrely my weight was up up 0.5lb this morning. I think me adding sauces and things to my evening meals are making a difference, despite it all being within my macro's. I'm definitely smoother than than the last few weeks. Will be cleaning up that meal for the next 10 days.

Raining again today!

lololol how much did you think i should up my cals/carbs during pct 500????

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    lololol how much did you think i should up my cals/carbs during pct 500????
    It's individualistic like most other things but 300-500 yep.

Well, my little girl had me up lots last night and then I was up at 5.15am for work so I'm pretty pleased I have another 50%deload lifting programme today.

I'm gonna try a cardio workout after lifting comprising HIIT/LIC/interval and gonna take, for the first time, Yohimbine HCL, yrosine and caffeine 30 mins before the start of the cardio which will be about 15-20 mins into my lifting. Recommended dose of yohimbine is 15mg which is whopping but I am going to start with 5mg and see how I get on with it.

I'm also reading about more about IF diets and looking into trying that out for a couple of mionths and see how I get on with it.

yeh the IF diet is def interesting and something ive considered somewhere down the road it will be an adjustment not eating til noonish but i think its doable esp with a little ECA assistance (at least in the beginning).. SLFmade did it i think with a carb cycle.. prob something id consider or at least look into..

Tbh 3 of my lifting days I train about midday after being at work from 6am so i wouldn't be pottering about thinking about it and the other lifting day I'd just get on with my chores until time for the first meal.

I think my biggest issue would only be the one day that I do fasted HIIT/LIC/interval and not eating for 5 hours after but that's only one day.

Hopefully big meals will stop me being hungry!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

How long til the yohimbine combo?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information