Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    So, I finished the last of my deload workouts today and my body really does feel much recovered. Suspect my first few reload sessions are going to be pretty tough but am looking forward to them.

I'll weigh in tomorrow as my final weigh in on maintenance but I've been 166-168lbs pretty much every day since I started and my bf and lbm I look about the same but I'll get a 9 point caliper test done over the weekend too.
    The bulk is near......I want to witness you get to 210lbs 10% BF after the bulk. It can be done.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    The bulk is near......I want to witness you get to 210lbs 10% BF after the bulk. It can be done.
    Well, if you can get that plan to me, you know, the one where I gain 40lbs of muscle over the next 10 weeks, DO IT

Weighed in at 167lbs this morning final weigh in.

Due to circumstances beyond my control today is an OFF day. Lean bulk to start tomorrow!

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    SteM i have a question for you regarding diet. I just had the idea yesterday of doing stir fry on the weekends with the same foods i normally eat but tasting a whole lot better, this way i can continue to diet on the weekend which i haven't been able to do ever!!! Anyways the plan is to stir fry the rice, chicken, beef tenderloin (replaces the ground beef) and egg whites. Now, ive been leaving the high carbs for pre and post and post and low carb the rest except last 2 meals are no carbs. If i do everything together and divided in 4-5 meals instead of the regular 8 and obviously they will all have more or less equally amount of proteins and carbs, will this affect the diet in anyway? The ability to continue to burn fat?

Definitely excited for saturday to come so i can start cooking but i want to know if i should still leave the last 2 meals separate without carbs or 2 days out of the week it really wouldnt matter?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yeah man, no problem stir frying as long as they hit your macro's, just allow for any additional cooking fats etc.

As far as putting carbs in more meals? Again, as long as they go within your macro's you could have them in every meal. Just make sure you time them accordingly for your workouts.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Yeah man, no problem stir frying as long as they hit your macro's, just allow for any additional cooking fats etc.

As far as putting carbs in more meals? Again, as long as they go within your macro's you could have them in every meal. Just make sure you time them accordingly for your workouts.
    Yeah thought so, thanks SteM!!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread Information