Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    How long til the yohimbine combo?
    Tis done! For some reason I automatically had a scoop of Jack3d and 5g BCAA's which I shouldn't have done really. Yohimbine has to be taken fasted or AR less 3 hours after food so I shouldn't have had BCAA's. Also not sure I should have combined it with Jack3d-both stimulants!

Anyhow, I took the Yohimbine and tyrosine at the start of my lifting. At the end of my last 3 sets I could feel a little pressure in my head, nothing bad but definitely something. Also felt jittery/fidgety which I suspect was a combination of the Yohimbine and Jacked together. Through cardio I don't think I felt anything really. I didn't take any additional caffeine with the Y&T but mostly because I dropped it in the car and couldn't find it!

I'll use it again, probably on Monday post lifting and on Tuesday fasted. I'll up my dose to 7.5mg Monday and, if all good, up 2.5mg each time til I get to 15mg.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Funny! U had a few probs today

Will be interested to hear about FASTED YTC stack

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Funny! U had a few probs today

Will be interested to hear about FASTED YTC stack
    One of those days. Could have been worse I guess. The fasted YTC will be interesting - NO BCAA's beforehand AND doing HIIT and intervals! Goes against most things I believe in but I do like a little experiment on myself!

Talking about little experiments I've been having a think about my diet. 6 meals a day is getting old and I am hungry, even on maintenance, almost as soon as I've finished each meal. So, from Sunday, I think I'm gonna condense my daily intake into 4 meals. On paper it looks like a satiating amount of food, each meal looks a bit like

Cals - 650
    Carbs - 62g plus veggies
    Pro - 70g
    Fat - 11-15g

Then, in a weeks time, I need to up carbs by 12g of complex carbs each meal for my lean bulk!

Know wat u mean bout being hungry on maintenance seems moreso than while cutting? Weird huh? 4 bigger meals?

Interesting.. Will be interested to hear how u fare.. Of course im prob gonna run a carb cycle the next 3-4 weeks and then go back on maintenance to get an idea of what it actually is.. Ive been losing weight at 2700 cals this week.. Sure woule be nice if i could maintain at 3000!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ what so when you cut you only eat 4 times a day???

Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ what so when you cut you only eat 4 times a day???
    I've been eating 6 times a day forever it seem. Cutting or not. It's always fit into my life/days quite well. And I've always got what results I wanted that way. But lately I've been constantly hungry and my lifestyle has changed so I needed to reduce the frequency of my meals and eat more per Neal. Hopefully I won't be hungry but I'm also upping my carbs from next Saturday which should help the hunger too.

I'll be logging it all in a new bulking log from next week!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Know wat u mean bout being hungry on maintenance seems moreso than while cutting? Weird huh? 4 bigger meals?

Interesting.. Will be interested to hear how u fare.. Of course im prob gonna run a carb cycle the next 3-4 weeks and then go back on maintenance to get an idea of what it actually is.. Ive been losing weight at 2700 cals this week.. Sure woule be nice if i could maintain at 3000!
    Yeah, thought you would've more a 2900 cal per day kind of guy especially with a bit less cardio!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ahh i thought that wouldnt have been enough before as i too do struggle with it being at work constantly ill see how it goes for now though lol

Bulking log will be a good read mate looking forward to it!

First day on 4 meals! First meal was blended oats, whey, casein, cottage cheese, splenda and an espresso. Sat in my stomach a little heavy for a couple of hours but that's better than being hungry! Just had meal 2 which has 50% more protein than usual and 22% more carbs! The downside is that at this time I've normally got 4 meals to look forward to!

This is the start of week 2 deload and that's good because I feel worn out with lack of sleep. Back and abs today and hopefully a cheeky afternoon nap afterwards after the final round of Premiership games on TV.

First meal sounds pretty good!

I see u start ur weeks on sunday? Im a monday guy!

I like to start my weeks on a Saturday. Makes me feel better about training chest on a Monday which is everybody else's day 1

Meal 2 was good, definitely filled me.

Meal 3 partly consists of whey/casein so I will have that 30 mind following workout and then tuna and rice within 30 mins of that.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

It's 8.30pm and I just finished meal 4(last of the day) and its all gone good so far. I'm in the mood for something sweet so(within my macro's) just put an egg and a scoop of protein, with a splash of water, in the microwave for 45 seconds. And I got a rubbery cake! Not great texture but something I can work on for pudding!

Easy back session today, looking forward to getting it on again next Saturday!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Today was my last day at work for a few days. Getting up at 5am is getting real old and I'm absolutely bushed by Monday. Today is no different, but I'm hoping that, as my last meal is now 8pm that I can start going to bed a little earlier.

2 meals down today, just about to get my sh1t together for my deload chest and full cardio session.

I started making my own pre worout supp - 3g Arginine AKG, 2 g beta alanine and 1g Vit C. My first lot of this yesterday made me real itchy. I'm gonna half dose it today and hope I quickly build up some form of 'itch tolerance' to the BA pretty quickly.

30 mins before I start the cardio of the workout it'll be 7.5mg Yohimbine, 2g Tyrosine and 200mg caffeine.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Hey stem, just checking in. Looking forward to seeing how you work out your lean bulk. Does that start on Saturday?

Thanks for popping in Al. Yeah, due to start Saturday unless I don't get to lift til Sunday for the first session of my week. Whatever day that is will be the day I start. Secretly, I'm kinda loving these 60% volume workouts and not looking forward to more volume and intensity but looking forward to the results!

1g of beta alanine is much more tolerable even with 7.5mg of Yohimbine coursing through my veins!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

so deload you mean doing 15 reps not 10-12 at 60 percent of your normal weight ???

Can u explain ur preworkout supp?? Wat it do?

so deload you mean doing 15 reps not 10-12 at 60 percent of your normal weight ???
    I mean 60% of total sets. Same weight (or heavier) and same reps.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Can u explain ur preworkout supp?? Wat it do?
    It's a homemade nitric oxide booster. I might need to play around with the dosing of the arginine and see where the sweet spot is.

Hot a little headache again toward the end of my lifting, about 40 mins after taking the YTC. Felt nothing through 45 mins HIIT/LIC/interval then a little headache at the end of cardio that lingered. It could have been my stack, it could have been my sheer tiredness or I think I was a little dehydrated before I started lifting.

Will try the YTC truly fasted on Thursday morning and see how I get on with it that way, will go with 10mg of the Yohimbine then.

Haven't updated weight in a while. It is anywhere between 166-168lbs and holding. Curious to see, by the end of the week, if the 4 meals instead of 6 has any bearing on it!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

arrrrr yeah i read this doing less sets to retain muscle during pct your headaches could be too much caffine in you supps????

arrrrr yeah i read this doing less sets to retain muscle during pct your headaches could be too much caffine in you supps????
    I'm used to the caffeine, I normally have 309mg pre workout, it never bothers me. If its any of the supps it's the Yohimbine HCL but that's not recommended for lifting only cardio.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

drop it m8 see if you still get the head pumps i had this on jacked and shotgun threw the whole lot in the bin after a week cant use em i get sick or really bad headaches!!!

drop it m8 see if you still get the head pumps i had this on jacked and shotgun threw the whole lot in the bin after a week cant use em i get sick or really bad headaches!!!

Not dropping it, just started it. It's specific for my cardio only it's just about getting the timing right when cardio follows lifting.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I went supermarket shopping yesterday. FIVE different stores didn't have ANY plain cottage cheese. I was p1ssed off because I really wanted pancakes for breakfast this morning. So I bought some quark instead. It has less fat, much less carbs and more protein per serving. On its own it tastes like cream cheese that's gone a bit off. But in pancakes the flavour is masked with the addition of Splenda.
    So, less carbs meant more oats to make up for it which meant more liquid to be added which meant more pancakes Result!

Weight down at 168 today. At home with my little girl alone all day and night. So no exercise which makes me happy, I'm bushed!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lolol gone of cream cheese lmao least you cant say its tasteless ha ha ha ive up ed the tren and restricted my carbs to only before and after gym so i can try and lean up on cycle so i havent got as much to cut after hope it works never tryed it before fingers crossed lol

Well, yesterday evening I kinda didn't wanna eat meal 4 and I felt like I plodded my way through alot of it despite it being my favourite beef bourgignon and mash potato followed by a casein/splenda mousse/pudding. The bourgignon was quite salty and, that coupled with 2 of the other 3 meals containing bread as the carb source, saw a 2lb weight increase this morning.

Trained legs today so only 1 more deload workout before the reload and thats delts and tri's on Friday.

Tomorrow - fasted HIIT/LIC/interval.

Today - hungry!!!!!!

I intended on doing cardio this am but just didnt feel like it.. Tired.. That headache thing doesnt sound real good? Blood pressure???

I intended on doing cardio this am but just didnt feel like it.. Tired.. That headache thing doesnt sound real good? Blood pressure???
    It was only a dull one, I don't think blood pressure but maybe. We shall see tomorrow.

I'm so pleased I'm having this Deload I'm feeling much less tired and my legs have stopped feeling heavy every day too!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey SteM looking forward to following your Bulk.

Have you tried ECA stack? How would you compare it to YTC or even Clen ? Does the YTC follow the same protocol of 2on 2off as the others?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze
    Hey SteM looking forward to following your Bulk.

Have you tried ECA stack? How would you compare it to YTC or even Clen? Does the YTC follow the same protocol of 2on 2off as the others?
    The YTC is only used pre cardio. I suppose there may be a way of stacking the Y & C but, in theory, the Y is targeting 'stubborn' fat rather than all fat.

ECA makes me very chatty so I know the stimulant effects are working. Clen makes me jittery and hot so that's the thermogenic effect too.

Out of choice? I would use clen but use it sparingly. I wish I could have run 2 on, 2off, 2 on during my maintenance, I think it would have done great things for me. Unfortunately it wasn't a financial option for me but hopefully it will be in 10-12 weeks time when I do another maintenance.

Clen has more sides and dangers and I wouldn't want to do more than the above!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great info, thanks for sharing.

I've used clen in the past and can't stand the jittery or on edge feeling it gives me, ECA does pretty much the same. From readings and other's experiences i've seen clen isn't much of an aid unless you were around the 12-10% BF areas, why would this make a difference as opposed to somebody in the 16-15% range.

Clen will work whatever your bodyfat but at a higher % I wouldn't want extra strain on my heart, there is potential for scarring on the hert with prolonged clen use.

Plus, it's (relatively) easy to get down to 10% without any thermogenics so my theory is don't use it til you need it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well, this morning was the first truly fasted cardio I've done in many a year. No BCAA's beforehand and my stack of 200mg caffeine, 2g l-tyrosine and 10mg Yohimbine felt good. I may have felt ever so slightly spaced out during the LIC part but also it was early and that may have been the reason.

I see no resin not to up the dose of Yohimbine to 12.5mg next time.

Got home, downed 5g BCAA's, 20 mins later down a small whey/casein shake whilst cooking my pancakes.

Jobs today-get a new battery for my food scales, buy a pair of shorts that fit and cut some sleeves off my gym t-shirts!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

U started at 5mg and went to 10mg in wat 2 days/sessions? Up 2.5mg at a time?

U started at 5mg and went to 10mg in wat 2 days/sessions? Up 2.5mg at a time?
    Yep. 5, 7.5,10mg so far.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    What upppppppp!!! Checking in SteM. You know that being hungry thing i am getting it again after the afternoon cardio, i had taken off a few calories because i removed my protein shake but now i added close to the same amount of calories worth of chicken and i tell you i am still hungry in the afternoon. Not to mention that i seem to be dropping weight a little too fast as well and i am scared i might be burning muscle.

First saturday of June i have another bodpod and i will see whats going on compared to the last one, ive kept true all this week which hasnt happened in a while and making everything possible to maintain true on weekends until next bodpod and see if i have to add a few more calories to my diet just so i can keep burning off the fat instead of muscle.

Cant wait till you start your bulk!!!! I need all the info i can get on that so hopefully i can start mine by august - september!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    What upppppppp!!! Checking in SteM. You know that being hungry thing i am getting it again after the afternoon cardio, i had taken off a few calories because i removed my protein shake but now i added close to the same amount of calories worth of chicken and i tell you i am still hungry in the afternoon. Not to mention that i seem to be dropping weight a little too fast as well and i am scared i might be burning muscle.

First saturday of June i have another bodpod and i will see whats going on compared to the last one, ive kept true all this week which hasnt happened in a while and making everything possible to maintain true on weekends until next bodpod and see if i have to add a few more calories to my diet just so i can keep burning off the fat instead of muscle.

Cant wait till you start your bulk!!!! I need all the info i can get on that so hopefully i can start mine by august - september!!!
    Unless your diet has gone way out of whack your muscle should be being spared but interesting to see the bodpod results AND your pics

Gotta say, if I train earlier in the day I'm always hungrier later than normal. Just portion your calories accordingly, maybe take a bigger meal when you are hungry and a smaller one later when not so!

So, I finished the last of my deload workouts today and my body really does feel much recovered. Suspect my first few reload sessions are going to be pretty tough but am looking forward to them.

I'll weigh in tomorrow as my final weigh in on maintenance but I've been 166-168lbs pretty much every day since I started and my bf and lbm I look about the same but I'll get a 9 point caliper test done over the weekend too.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Looks like you have a good following on your bulk. Have a good weekend.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information