JCollege_Catcher is offline New Member

College Catcher trying to gain 10-15 pounds of muscle!

I amd 19 years old and a college catcher. I weigh around 158 pounds and stand at about 5"8. I have been the same weight for about 3 years now and its driving me insane! im pretty strong for my size. i bench 275. squat- 405. and run a 6.9 60 yard dash. Everyone so far has told me that my meal pln is whats holding me back. I go to a college that is about 20 minutes away so i leave at 9:30 and come home after practice around 5:00 p.m. I have hour long breaks in between most of my classes but not enough time to run home. My workout plan is good and im dedicated. I just need to find a solid meal plan that will put good weight on me and it would help if it was cheap considering im a college student! thanks for the help guys!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like the issue is you're on the go and don't have time to drive all the way home to eat what you planned on. I had this same issue when i was in the military and did 12 hour days sometimes.

The best thing for me was to buy Tupperware, maybe like 5 or 6 small ones you can get in a set at walmart. I would precook all my planned meals the night before and the next morning i would throw them in my backpack and off i went. I think that would be the best bet for you if you already have a set meal plan.

JCollege_Catcher is offline New Member
    yea thats a good idea. im just having trouble coming up with meals and when to eat them. making sure im getting enough protein, carbs and fats into my body. so far im just eating the regular 3 meals and a pb sandwhich and bannana in between. could someone come up with an eating schedule that fits me nd possibly list some meals that are good for me??

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JCollege_Catcher View Post
    yea thats a good idea. im just having trouble coming up with meals and when to eat them. making sure im getting enough protein, carbs and fats into my body. so far im just eating the regular 3 meals and a pb sandwhich and bannana in between. could someone come up with an eating schedule that fits me nd possibly list some meals that are good for me??
    first good work on the bench and squat man.. thats great for ur weight.. about what i do and i weigh almost 30lbs more than u

diet-wise read:

1. so u wanna learn how to diet

2. tdee

3. how to bulk

4. how to cut (will need this later so may as well)

once uve done that post back up and well help u put together a diet.. i think maybe theres videos in one of the stickies i just suggested.. keep in mind some of the suggeastions in the vids may be out of date.. (simple carbs preworkout/postworkout for example).. but the stickies generally are a good starting point..

also we need ur bf%

Thread Information