Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by big88sub
    I'm going to re write this on paper check my numbers then repost hopefully final draft of cut diet. I appreciate the help stem. Are any of the carbs or anything going to need to be moved when I bulk.
    Bulking = more carbs in more meals
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to shoot for 200 # goal with the protein so I'll need another 100 gram of pro. I read to chose your goal weight for bulk and times that by like 1.7. I'm sure that's plenty. How many more carbs? Twas just doin some math in my head and with another 100 g of pro and 125 carbs. Does that sound correct.

Here we go.
    3pm 1cup oatmeal 52 10 5
    2 scoops pro 4 30 .6
    Fish cap 1.5

6pm 2 fish 4 30 4
    2 pro 4 30 .6
    1/2 cup Brown rice 72/8/3

9pm 3 oz stake 0/23/9
    1/2 cup spinach 5/3/1

12am 1 chicken 1/24/1.5
    4 slices Turkey bacon 0/8/6
    1/2 cup spinach 5/3/1

3am 1 chicken 1/24/1.5
    1 tbsp pb 4/3.5/8

6am 6 egg whites 6/30/0
    1 tbsp pb 4/3.5/8
    1 fish cap 0/0/1.5
    This should be 162 carbs 230 pro and 52 fat that comes out to 2036 caps. I think it looks good. I'd like to stick with it for now and probably add in some more greens after I adjust to six meals instead of 3 but feel free to critique. I love learning something every day and this diet is teaching me something everyday.

Just got back from bike ride. 5.5 miles 236 caps burnt says my odometer thing. Was a little easier than normal. Goin to the gym later

Good, roll with it and let's see how it works out!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

According to my math I should be around 1000 cals in the whole without any excersize. How much do you estimate me loosing a week? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 2-3 pounds a week only because I'm planning on ridding my bike everyday 5.5 miles every day or around half hr on treadmill at gym if it's raining. Will be going to the gym 5 days a week around 3:30 pm and of coarse my bike ride around 6am. It's looking like I have the potential to be in total around 1500 cals 5 days a week. Does that sound about rite. Thank you again stem for helping me get straight. 405 you helped too thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0053.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	978.3 KB 
ID:	122356 me a as of yesterday.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1335446594-picsay.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	122357 me a month and a half ago
    Can y'all see the difference other than I shaved and everything red for some reason

Good bike ride this morning other then it started sleeting about half way mark. 5.5 miles and I most have rode a little faster because odometer said 250 cals today I think it most average speed in there or something. Y'all should try turkey bacon. I had some this morning instead of pb and that shit was goooood. Only 4 slices but gone 2 sec flat. Is it possible to change the name of thos thread and if so how?

I've been goin to the gym or riding bike last couple days. Yesterday bis and back went fine then treadmill for a half hr 260 cals

Today chest and tris went fine. Treadmill for half hr 270 cals just on tredmill.

gurupimp6969 is offline Junior Member
    I can see a difference man, your traps are coming along nicely and your chest and midsection are looking more defined. Good work! Keep at it.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Yoghurt as a carbs source is an extremely poor choice. Oats, sweet potatoes, yams, brown rice are far superior choices.

Actually, you know what, most of it needs changing. Use the parameters I gave you in post 15.

SImply (almost) - no dairy, no fruit, veg should be leafy or cruciferous greens. No fruit or vegetable juice.

Try that.
    I sure would NOT say dont eat fruit. dont drink juices like from fruit or veggies. but eating 1-2 fruits would be good, maybe time it before and post WO.
    I would rec 1-2 bananas a day for the fruit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs
    I sure would NOT say dont eat fruit. dont drink juices like from fruit or veggies. but eating 1-2 fruits would be good, maybe time it before and post WO.
    I would rec 1-2 bananas a day for the fruit though.
    I never eat fruit when cutting I see no me need for either sugar contained therein. I see enough of a difference when I cut it out.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Stem how much is to Mich sugar becAuse it's very hard to find stuff with zero sugar. Is a gram or two a lot. I have found a site that has done study's on food to see how much each food raises insulin do you think maybe I should just study the hell out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by big88sub View Post
    Stem how much is to Mich sugar becAuse it's very hard to find stuff with zero sugar. Is a gram or two a lot. I have found a site that has done study's on food to see how much each food raises insulin do you think maybe I should just study the hell out of that.
    Don't overthink it. If your carbs are come from sources like oats, yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa and green veggies etc you'll be fine.

Most dairy, fruit and veggies such as peppers, carrots and peas tend to have much higher %'s of sugars which is why advise to stick to the sources above.

O gues what. I've been working my ass off literally and first I must admit that after purchasing a fat caliper and finding out that my scale at home might not have been lying to me about my bf( 28% originally 4 weeks ago) I'm down to 22-24% mainly from tis week alone. Feeling great but have award tome dragging my aas out of bed when It's time to go to.work. I didn't have this problem infill my diet change but I'll take loosing the weight. I'll post someore pics in a week so you can see a bigger difference. I can see a major improvement. My love handle are shrinking. The girlfriend doesn't use them.anyways. she's always got her hands on my stomach keeping me from knocking the bottom out.lol. that's not a joke but anyways I'll keep y'all posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Don't overthink it. If your carbs are come from sources like oats, yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa and green veggies etc you'll be fine.

Most dairy, fruit and veggies such as peppers, carrots and peas tend to have much higher %'s of sugars which is why advise to stick to the sources above.
    I was looking to maybe add some variety and seen some banana peppers and they have 1g of sugar per serving. Was going to throw some on my salad for taste and cut down on the no fat ranch dressing a little. Stuff like that

a little bit here and there is fine, i bet your ranch has sugar in it? Just factor them into your macro's mate.

Everything has sugar in it even salad or maybe It's those carrots in there. Should I take them out?

Only a gram or two in the dressing and two for the salad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information