Billmister is offline Member

workout while good diet?

Hey all i have a question. Well i started a diet that i see is so far working out for me. High protien, medium carbs, and only the necesary fatty (pd, flax, olive). Now i notice my weight is starting to go down and i start to see me toning up. I'm at 154lb 5'6. now my questions is this. I don't want to loose that much weight and i remember someone in the board saying "GAINING MUSCLE IS HALF THE BATTLE OF LOOSING FAT" So with that in mind is am I working right? this is what I do.

for everything i do 4 sets with 7 reps. I warm up and then every set i do i put more weight up. EXample

Friday - warm up with 135lb for 7 reps. next time i add 30lb all together for 7 reps, then i add 30lb more 6 reps. then i add 20lb more 5 reps.

am i supposed to be doing that? Or now that i'm dieting have a different workout? LIke not to heavy or to light weight and just do like 4 sets of the same weight with 10 reps?

Also i wanted to mention i might be starting a cycle of test prop, test enthenate, winstrol , and eq. i know i have to increase my protien and carbs for that. but again i want very little fat, my whole goal is to gain quality gains. muscle not bloat. thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Might want to check into the Body For Life program.

Thread Information