CocoBeware is offline New Member

Posting diet up for some advice if possible

Hello guys,

Been avoiding posting up my diet as at fear of being shot down by the experts. I am only a beginner on PROPER nutritional knowledge about the macros and science of dieting which is pretty overwhelming. I do eat healthy but no doubt not well in the eyes of many.
    I am just looking for a general critique and improvements. I am going to sit down with the calculator this weekend and work out exact macro breakdown to improve my grams accuracy so I will post what I have come up with on Monday but as it stands this below is roughly how I am living my life!

5'10
    Age 29
    200lb
    12-13% Bf (my estimate) looking to get below 10. Lean not big is my goal.

Calculated my BMR at 2025
    Calculated TDEE around 3250
    So looking at calorie intake of say 2750 to bring BF down yes?

So basic macro would be 40/40/20 right? I think I would prefer shaving some carbs and fat for protein maybe 35/50/15 or is this not beneficial

Training:
    Monday: Spinning am, Military training Pm (cardio and all round Ballistic Training)
    Tuesday: Chest and Bicep
    Wednesday: Spinning am, Military training Pm
    Thursday: Shoulders and Tricep
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: Military Training, Abs
    Sunday: Back and Legs

My diet below has NOT been calculated on any correct macros as I will be doing this at weekend and with the help of members but this is how I eat without proper diet education from reading stuff.

Breakfast: Turkey breast fillet, 8 scrambled egg whites, 2 tablespoons of Flax seed or Chia seed
    One protein shake per day (depends when I workout as I have it directly after
    Banana
    Lunch: one tin tuna, 80gram cooked brown rice, hand of raw spinach
    afternoon snack: 30grams mixed seeds and nuts OR 50grams beef Jerky
    Evening meal: Salmon fillet (skinless) OR Chicken Breast (skinless) with a pile (never weighed out but I have a big portion) of mixed sautéed Veg
    Evening Meal 2 (I have this on heavy training days when I crave more carbs) Medium sweet potato, low fat cottage cheese, mixed sautéed veg

I take 2 omega 3 daily, multi vits and train with BCAA's, about 1 gallon of water daily. Details of my cycle can be posted if required.

That’s it: might cheat a bit on the diet on a Sunday but not catastrophic maybe an extra 500-750 calories?

I know you may need better accuracy on weight of food which is why i plan on sorting the accuracy at weekend.

Cheers
    Last edited by CocoBeware; 05-11-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Bump

binsser is offline Senior Member
    put another half can of tuna with the whole one m8 i take it if your leaning up your main carb meals will only be before and after workout then meat/fats???? it all a learning curve m8

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man,

In terms of ur calorie intake I prefer to minus my TDEE by 10% then take 500 cals off of that.

I don't have an issue with ur macro breakdown. I like running similar breakdown numbers. 55/30/15 or close to that.

U said details of cycle could be posted? If ur running test it should be mentioned and what ur running. This can make difference in terms of how low u can run calories and not lose any muscle mass or even strength.

U really need to give us some numbers in terms of ur current calorie intake. Just listing food won't due. Try and give us some numbers we can work with.

With cutting it all comes down to diet and cardio. What kind of cardio r u doing and how much??

Thanks very much for both replying. Yes carbs are used around workouts. I will calculate precise calories an breakdown for you over the weekend, it's my only job for the weekend!. I'm running test p 350mg per week and tren A 525mg per week. Clen 140mg 2wk on 2 off. My cardio Is quite good. Military training is 1 hour sessions three times a week and run heavy, I play rugby at weekends an throw at least a 5km run once a week.

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I'm just missing it but where does ur workout fall within ur meals??

How long have u been running this cycle?? I'd be surprised if don't have any cardio issues while running tren ...most people lose a lot of their cardio while on tren.

I've never ran tren higher then test. Read about people on here that have might try it next time. What is ur experience with test and tren? U got many cycles under ur belt?? Tren is no joke.

Look forward to seeing calorie breakdown will keep eye on thread and reply again after u post the particulars.

Good luck

I'm 3 weeks into cycle no problem with cardio YET still banging out 21 minute 5km. I have half a dozen cycles under belt and I have used tren before, first time dozed higher than test and so far so good.

Weight sessions fall before my lunch, military training is 6-7 pm and i have my evening meal right after. If my training time change to am I will do it before work at 7am then have my turkey and scramble egg whites within half hour of completing session

Thread Information