Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    johnboy77732 is offline New Member

Question Cutting- The last little bit

Hello, I've been on a mission now to get real lean for around 10 weeks now and I'm to a point where I'm prolly at like 10 or mabe 9% and for like the last 6 weeks it seems there's been no progress. I know its gotta be diet related so I figure mabe u guys could lend a hand.

This is a basic outline of my workout and meal plan

9:30-10 wake up breakfast shake: 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1/2 of a 17 oz muscle milk shake, 4 raw egg whites all blended. Cal. 464, fat. 12, carbs. 47, protien 40

12-12:30 workout heavy weight training (usually one muscle group a day depending on energy level) followed by 30-35 minutes of medilm intensity cardio every day 6 days a week usually

2:30-3 protien powder, 4 egg whites blended
    Cal. 175, fat 1, carb 1, protien 40

5-5:30 lean protien scource equivalent to 21g of protien usually chicken breast, 5 egg whites, small amount of spinach, onions or mushrooms sometimes all, all cooked with no calorie cooking spray.
    cal.
    Cal.200, fat 3, carb 1, protien 40

7:30-8 4oz chicken breast
    Cal. 110, fat 2.5, carb 0, protien 21

9:30-10 4oz chicken breast, lettuce fat free ranch
    Cal.140 fat 2.5, carb 6, protien 21

11:30-12 4oz chicken breast
    Cal.110, fat 2.5, carb 0, protien 21

And last at around 1:30-2 when I'm getting off work I might just have another chicken breast so all in all my daily mocros look like this in a perfect world cal.1309, fat 26, carb 49, protien 204 but I also supplement my sweat tooth cravings with peanutbutter because its the only thing that I can thinnk of that has good macros but I end up eating too much I think like mabe 2 servings so like 380 cals 32 fat 12 carbs and 16 protien sometimes even 3 servings or more. Is this too much fat in my diet? I also have terrible sleeping habbits, I wake up every 2 hours like clock work starvin and I'm not sure whether to eat or to ignore it and try to sleep and if I eat what should I? I will say that most the time... its peanut butter.

I weigh 175lbs at 5'7" a 30" waist and what I've been told by my bodybuilding friends what looks like 10% bf I would like to be around 7%

Thank you for any advice in advanceadvance

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    1300cals is waaaaaaaay too low. And your diet is inconsistent if you are occasionally adding in several hundred calories of peanut butter. And waking up hungry? I'm suprised you can get to sleep at all!

40 more grams of protein, 20 more grams of fat and 100g more of carbs would be a good start and go from there.

And you may want to change your cardio for a mix of HIIT and LIC

Check out the cutting 101 dieting sticky and put something else down and we'll take a look.

Also get your bodyfat checked or post a pic here so we can see where you are.

Thread Information