Thread: Help with Diet

K.Shinedling is offline Junior Member

Help with Diet

Hey everyone. I am looking to cut and was wondering if anyone can help me put my diet in check. I would like to know how much and what I'm supposed to eat. I already know that I'm supposed to be on a calorie deficit and eat lots of protein, I would just like to know what to eat and when to eat it. Thanks!

Stats...if it helps...

Age 20

Weight 190 lbs

Height 5'11

B/F 15%

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    Hey mate, check the stickies theres a few sample diets to get you on the right track and have your tdee calculated along with bmr ( info on how in stickies) im by no means an expert but that will get you on the right track and also post what your current diet looks like and hopefully some knowledgable member will tap in and help you out!

Thanks for the reply! I read some posts in the stickies, it kind of helped. I was hoping there would be posts and what to eat and when to eat. I don't really have a set diet right now. The only good things that I eat are brown rice, talapia, tuna, skinless boneless chicken, egg whites, and lots of veggies

And only one cheat meal a week

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    im not 100% on the type of carbs for which times, but you should eat 5ish meals a day with first meal having carbs and pre+post workout the rest of your carbs.

Personally im on a diet and i have 30-40% of my carbs for breakfast and 20% pre workout - rest are post workout about an hour after . Eat as much fiberous veggies as you want brocoli is very good for you lots of nutrients

Sorry for not putting my calorie deficit in original post. For anyone looking to make suggestions, I am at 2,685 calories a day, 40/40/20.

E-T-R is offline Junior Member
    You need to post up your diet in full and you will get a lot of responses then...

Thread Information