E-T-R is offline Junior Member

** E-T-R's Transformation log **

So starting tomorrow this is my Log. I will log everything I possibly can (Diet changes, Macros, Workouts, Cardio...) and I will log the good times and bad times. I have never really been on a diet and I realise now is the time to do so. So with this log and every ones help I plan to succeed. I am in college but work throughout the summer. Work days are long and often work 6days/week. Just a little about myself. Lets get started:

Weight: 175lbs
    BF: ~24%
    Height: 5' 6.5"

Goals:
    Short term - 9weeks until holiday (not a great deal of time but get into best possible shape)
    Long term - 10% or less and sit around there for a good while to enjoy it

Training:
    Fasted Cardio: Going for 3x/week
    PWO Cardio: 30 Minutes to start

Kickboxing - 2/3 Times per week
    Weight Training - 2/3Times per week
    Stretching and Foam Rolling as much as possible.

Diet:
    Diet was posted up to be critiqued.
    Starting Macros are: Cals / Protein / Carbs / Fat
    1981 / 242 / 150 / 44.7

Well this is the beginning of what is hopefully the beginning of a new me.

Weight: 172.8

So I was lighter than expected to start off with. Doesn't make much of a difference.

No fasted cardio as I have kick boxing later. It will be done tomorrow.

Meal 1 and vitamins are taken. All meals packed up for the day. Lets see how it goes :-)

So will be having PWO meal soon and off to kickboxing training about hour later. Energy levels feel good.

Will update after workout.

Back from training. Had my PWO meal and have 1 more meal and a shake then off to bed.

Macros for the day: 236p 149c 46.5f 1951cals

Tomorrow I will be in the gym late. Still deciding on a workout routine but will decide tomorrow.

Day Two!

Woke up a little stiff after training last night. It will be a long day today. Will be in the gym tonight. Decided on a push pull legs routine. Keeping workouts short and intense. Cardio afterwards mix of LIC/HIIT.

So its push tonight. Chest shoulders and triceps. One major move and 1 or 2 complimentary moves depending on the muscle.

So feeling a little hungrier today than yesterday but nothing too bad. Also feeling a little tired today but again nothing major.

Looking forward to my next meal :-)

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    gonna follow it, cant find your diet on here can u copy and paste it to your first post on here Good luck give er hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishallnocheatmyself
    gonna follow it, cant find your diet on here can u copy and paste it to your first post on here Good luck give er hell!
    Yeah I plan on it. I not at home but will post my diet up later on.. Workout is a push pull legs routine. High intensity.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Good for you starting a log... keep it going, it will help you stay accountable!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    Good for you starting a log... keep it going, it will help you stay accountable!!
    Yeah that's what I'm hoping for! Drop in whenever you can, could use your knowledge and support along the way along with everyone else.

Back from my workout and eating my PWO meal - Basmati Rice/Tuna/Green Beans and 2 Fish Oil caps.

So a friend of mine asked me to workout with him today... So I did.
    German Body Composition - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps.

I was completely maxed by the end of it. A little shakey but I am ok.
    Looking forward to day 2 on thursday.

1 more meal and a casein shake and day 2 is over.

Kickboxing training tomorrow. Cant wait

^^ GBC - i've done it. What did your circuits look like?

Workout is 3 days per week: Every second day due to kickboxing in between.

Today: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Chest - Incline bench x 6 / Incline DB x 10 / Push Ups x (try to hit 25) I stopped for seconds and kept on pushin.

Shoulders - Seated DB Press x 6 / BB Upright Row x 10 / Side laterals x 25 ( Drop weight if unable and continue)

Triceps - Overhead tricep ext x 6 / Tricep Push Down x 10 / 1 Arm Push Down x 25

All circuits repeated 3 times. If reps not reached on last exercise weight was dropped and continued on.

Was not fond of the tricep circuit....

So today is my only day off work this week so im up for some fasted cardio... Going on a run - about half an hour at a slow pace - 5Km roughly.

Am drinking 5g BCAAs now and will go off in about fifteen minutes.
    Im still sore from monday but I hope this will ease as I train more often as I hadnt trained in awhile.

Never posted it last night... Macros for day 2: 1924cals 231p 149c 44.5f

So 5Km in 31 minutes. Nice slow pace heart rate not too high.
    So having my first meal of the day. Have a few things to do but otherwise a relaxing day and will go kickboxing tonight.

Macros look pretty good bro... might consider lowering carbs though on an off day...

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    Macros look pretty good bro... might consider lowering carbs though on an off day...
    I was thinkin of dropping my PWO shake which consists of oats and whey. I will add the protein into other meals but will lose the carbs.

Also dropping my pre workout carbs but cals may be a little low then

Back from training awhile new.
    It was brutal. I am at a cross roads in terms of working out in the gym so this session tonight has made me rethink my plan. Main season is being able to commit to a 3 day GBC plan. I was meant to be on day two tomorrow but my body needs a break. The training intensity has gone up 100%.

Food wise all good today. Added a nice little steak in today which ill have in about half hour along with some casein and its off to bed :-)

Day 3 is over successfully.

Macros - 2010cals 228p 149c 57f

Cals came up a little with the steak but it was good

Night folks

Day 3 is over successfully.

Macros - 2010cals 228p 149c 57f

Cals came up a little with the steak but it was good

Night folks

Well morning. I'm off to work.

Rest day today. Carbs will come down. Very sore in front delts and chest. A little tired but nothing to complain about.

Feel better about myself so far anyway lets hope it long may continue!

So a few meals in on my first rest day. Feels good knowing I can just concentrate on eating clean today! Will be back training tomorrow. Kickboxing or weight training depending on work schedule. Lookin forward to weigh in Monday am.

Well a major disaster in work today... Had to stay few hours extra and did not have meals with me. So I missed two meals today but ate clean.
    Will be back at it tomorrow and may bring extra incase. Luckily it was an off day for me!

Tomorrow is kickboxing. Looking forward to it. Over the weekend I will look into a workout routine that better fits my schedule.

Well day 5! Kick boxing tonight..

Brought extra food with me incase I must stay late in work again. So far energy levels have been ok all week.

Well having breakfast and taking my vitamins now. Looking forward to weigh in next week

Ok well had a bad day Thursday and it threw me off for the rest of the week. Missing meals and eating poor food choices like deli meat and white breads etc..

I will be continuing tomorrow and have been thinkin of trying my best not to cheat. I feel if I allow myself cheat the same thing will happen again.

Am in work but will be posting next weeks plan and schedule later. Appreciate your help and support.

Thread Information