Coolhand5599 is offline Member

What do you think?

I am 12 weeks into my 16 week cycle of 3 iu HGH Ed, 400 Deca ew, 600 test e ew. Everything is from a Dr. I do not feel I am getting the results I was looking for. I am 41 yo 190 lbs 18% bf 5'9". My diet is around 3200 cal Ed. With the 40/40/20 split. I am eating every 2 hours starting around 8am ending around 7pm. Going to bed around 10-11 pm. I am working out 5 daw with about 45 min of cardio. I have lost 6 lbs n cycle. My strength is gaining well in I am defiantly getting harder and more defined but I don't feel I am getting the size I was looking for. Am I expecting to much or am I doing something wrong?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    im no diet guru, but whats your diet look like? i would add at least another meal in there between 7pm and 11pm.

how much cal surplus above tdee are you eating?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're already 190lbs and eating 3200 I would bump the cals up 500-800 more actually. If you're not seeing the results or gains that you're looking for then it probably falls into the area of your diet. For the type of cycle your on, 3200 cals seems a bit low to me. Posting up a sample diet of your day will help everybody else as well.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are NOT eating enough.

My day goes like this
    8:00 am Myofusion with soy milk, cyto2 card 4 scoops and 1 cup of blueberrys
    then I go workout
    9:30 am get back from working out two scoops of Iso 100 in water

11:30 two chicken breast grilled

1:30 Greek yougart and piece of fruit

3:00 Dymatize Gourmet bar 30 grams pro

5:00 Two chicken breast grilled sometimes fish or shrimp, 1/2 cup Quinoa and some veg

7:00 greek yougurt, bananna or apple

I usually drink 14 glases of eater

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That is more that enough gear, you should have significant results......Have to feed those muscles.

What more should I eat? I have a hard time eating as much as I do. Could you make some suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    im no diet guru, but whats your diet look like? i would add at least another meal in there between 7pm and 11pm.

how much cal surplus above tdee are you eating?
    Well, my tdee is around 3000 so not much of a surplus

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are getting majority of your protein and calories from supplements. You will pay for this mistake once your PCT starts, you will see that it is impossible to hold on to the gains you made during your cycle with such a poor and underestimated eating regimen.

You need to introduce solid/macronutrient foods to your diet, such as oats, brown rice and sweet potatoes as for your carbs and a meal that involves red meat, and some healthy fats such as fish oils, EVOO, flax seed oil, nuts etc.

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    Is it possibly that your calculating your carbs wrong?? It seems to me 2 servings of yogurt and 2 servings of fruit won't get you to the 40/40/20 your looking for...

Unless they are some huge servings.....

Also most people would recomend slower digesting carbs like brown rice, yams, oats

I'm not sure what Quinoa is... but really have a look at your carbs. Calculate and count them to the tee.. Double check..

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    You are getting majority of your protein and calories from supplements. You will pay for this mistake once your PCT starts, you will see that it is impossible to hold on to the gains you made during your cycle with such a poor and underestimated eating regimen.

You need to introduce solid/macronutrient foods to your diet, such as oats, brown rice and sweet potatoes as for your carbs and a meal that involves red meat, and some healthy fats such as fish oils, EVOO, flax seed oil, nuts etc.
    Thank you, I do eat a lot of nuts and sweet potatoes once a week at least. I also eat a lot of steak for dinner instead of chicken at least 3-4 times a week. But over all I get what you are saying. Eat more! I will have to stuff it in somehow.
    I just started a new shake this morning called series 7 it has oats in it. Is it possible o Mae oats taste good without making them bad for you.

Thread Information