Thread: appetite

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry appetite

ok so my diet plan is all in check, the problem i have is sticking to it...
    im trying to cut atm, but after every meal (6/day) its like im still just as hungry as before i ate.
    and then i start snacking on things that aren't exactly included in my diet..
    most of the time i have to go to sleep to stop eating. lol. that works but cant exactly do it after every meal.
    any tips on controlling the appetite?? (apart for gastric banding). probably wont have any problems trying to bulk, if i cant keep to this calorie deficit, then might just switch to bulking, but i really want to see my abs ( never seen them before so..)
    im currently cycling clen , it helps but its the 2 weeks off that i gain some weight back (not all of it but some..), bout to start my 3rd lot of 2 weeks on/ 2 off. could add t3 to the cycle, but i dont really want to mess with mr thyroid.
    and yes im doing extra cardio, which tends to make my appetite increase...

thanks

kronik

p.s. just ate, still hungry, going to bed.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you eating any foods with sugar in it? Sugar seems to make my appetite go up. Make sure you are eating a lot of veggies, these will help to keep your hunger in check as well.

I'm cutting right now and don't have cravings like I used to, after a while you just kind of get used to it. The foods I eat are the same thing everyday and very bland, half the time I don't even look forward to eat. IMO it comes down to your determination or how dedicated you are, If you feel hungry but already got all your meals in for the day, It's just something you got to deal with, especially when eating a caloric deficient. Like i stated above though, get your veggies in!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    the only sugars i get are in the sauces i cook with or put on top of things, eg: soy sauce, chilli sauce, oyster sauce, tomatoe sauce, and if i increase the veggies, that'll just increase my total cals yea?
    and the longer i "deal with it", the bigger the binge....

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Veggies have almost no calories, I believe 6 sticks of asparagus is like 25cals or something like that. Eat veggies with every meal and it will keep you full for longer and help with the cravings. I used to never eat veggies because I thought they served no purpose but now that I eat them with every meal I can clearly see the difference.

Watch out for those sauces man, there's a very slim choice of sauces when it comes to cutting. Next time you pick up a sauce read the ingredients in there and how many g's of sugar it has. It may seem minimal but if you add up all the times you use the sauce with all your meals throughout the day you'd be surprised. Not to mention sauces have a bunch of sodium in them is well which can also be a result of cravings.

I say ditch the sauces and add veggies, probably not exactly what you want to hear but we all got to make sacrifices to get where we want to be.

Thread Information