jg2243 is offline Junior Member

My diet and stats...

Hi everyone… Im listing all my stats I hopes you can take a look at my diet and tell me what to it, add or what to delete!
    33yrs…almost 6’1 guessing my body fat is around 25-27 using the gym bmi scale. Im trying to bulk that’s my goal. Tdee is 3557… I would like to cut some fat if possible I really don’t want to add any I have enough already.. Im running 500 test C a week along with clen ..Im on my second week of the test cycle.
    WORKOUT!!!
    Im doing jim-wendlers-5-3-1-
    I have been doing 30 mins of cardio 3 days a week..

Diet

FOODS
    Breakfast
    Genuine Muscle Milk - Chocolate Powder, 140 g (1 scoop) 600 36g 24g 64g 60mg 600mg 8g 8g
    Wawa - Lowfat Milk (1% Milkfat), 16 oz 220 26g 5g 18g 30mg 260mg 24g 0g
    Smuckers - Natural Peanut Butter, 4 Tbsp 400 12g 32g 14g 0mg 210mg 2g 4g
    Quaker Oats - Quick- 1minute - Oatmeal, 1/2 cup 150 27g 3g 5g 0mg 0mg 1g 4g

Great Value - Whole Wheat Thin Spaghetti, 3 oz dry 315 62g 2g 11g 0mg 0mg 3g 8g
    Chicken Breast - Boneless//Skinless, 10 ounce 300 0g 3g 55g 60mg 53mg 0g 0g
    Great Value - Whole Wheat Thin Spaghetti, 3 oz dry 315 62g 2g 11g 0mg 0mg 3g 8g
    Chicken Breast - Boneless//Skinless, 10 ounce 300 0g 3g 55g 60mg 53mg 0g 0g

Kashi - Banana Chocolate Chip Bar (5 - 1.4 oz / 40 g), 1 Bar (40 g) 130 25g 3g 3g 0mg 130mg 9g 4g
    Chobani Greek Non Fat Yogart Vanilla - Greek Non Fat Yogart, 6 oz 120 13g 0g 16g 0mg 75mg 13g 0g

TOTAL: Cal
    2,850 Carb
    263g Fat
    77g Pro
    252g Cholest
    210mg Sodium
    1,381mg Sugar
    63g Fiber
    36g

I snack on Green, Red and yellow peppers thru out the day and also mini cucumbers

Well I look forward to your input if you need more info let me know.

ali_baba is offline Junior Member
    Watch So you wanna learn how to diet? It's a post by panzerfaust in the fitness and nutrition section under nutrition resource forum. It will teach you everything you want to know, check it out

bump

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm confused you say you want to bulk but are only eating 2800 cals. Then you want to say you want to lose some BF? Which one is it?

I don't recommend bulking at 25%+ BF unless you're primary looking to add strength and don't really care what you look like. Might have want of got the diet straight before starting the Test...

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am sorry to say this but you have no idea what you are doing.

I would stop the cycle and just continue with lifting, plenty of cardio and Clen .

Reconsider cycling once your BF is down to 12%.

I have read and done what i thought was correct ... Im not claiming to know what I'm doing that's why I'm here that's why I'm asking questions .. So since im wrong correct me and tell me what to fix !!!!
    I didn't jump on here with no stats ,no tdee , no macros list.. I list as much as could so it could be fixed so please help
    Me fix it !!!

I'll cut the fat first that's fine .. I don't want the power lifter look !!!! Can you please help adjust my diet for cutting then please

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jg2243 View Post
    I have read and done what i thought was correct ... Im not claiming to know what I'm doing that's why I'm here that's why I'm asking questions .. So since im wrong correct me and tell me what to fix !!!!
    I didn't jump on here with no stats ,no tdee , no macros list.. I list as much as could so it could be fixed so please help
    Me fix it !!!
    if u dont know what ur doing why would u run a cycle??? u should know what ur doing first and then run the cycle.. i agree with turkish about ur bf%.. u should be at least 12% before cycling and i recommend 10% personally! having said that i also agree u should stop ur cycle and pct and then consider a cutting diet to get to the recommended bodyfat % before considering another cycle.. by the time u get down to 10-12% u will have a good idea about diet..

read stickies at the top:
    1. dieting 101: cutting
    2. tdee

TOTAL: Cal
    2,850 Carb
    263g Fat
    77g Pro
    252g Cholest
    210mg Sodium
    1,381mg Sugar
    63g Fiber
    36g

ur macros r a bit confusing.. is it:

2850cals
    263g carbs
    77g fat
    252g pro ??

ur bf% is prob wrong if u used a scale at the gym.. i suggest finding a place in ur area that either uses a bod pod or calipers and get an accurate reading.. u could also post a pic...

I thought I knew what I was doing I should say..thats why i ran the cycle .. Wouldn't I want to running the cycle during cutting to help maintain muscle.. I read the the nutrition sticky!!! I'm still not understanding.. Your right on the macros adjustment .. Can you please help adjust me then.. I'll see if I can get calipers done at the gym..

My diet and stats...-image-97373078.jpg

Be nice !!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    In all honesty I would stop your cycle and wait until you drop right down.

What is your weight?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm 245 right now ... Even doing cutting you think I should stop the cycle ? I thought it would keep from losing muscle and strength during cutting ?? Or do you still think I should drop it ? Wht would you change in my diet ?

Your bodyfat level will help you not lose muscle. Your cycle side effects will be several fold at the level you are now. Yes, stop the cycle, it will do you far more harm than good.

Do you intend to eat 3 times per day or more?

You'll need to remove bread, milk, fruit, cereal bars and pasta as much as possible. Carb sources should be oats, yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice and proteins from lean white and red meats, fish, eggs.

I'd like to see your cals approx 2500 if your bodyfat is correct.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

u look like u have decent size to u.. ur not gonna lose muscle until ur bf% gets a lot lower.. keep ur protein relatively high and run low carbs IMO.. i dropped from 213lbs @22%bf to 185lbs @10%bf and lost no muscle.. u can do the same.. u wanna keep ur food choices clean.. single ingredient if possible..

protein: chicken breast, lean ground beef, canned tuna, egg whites, protein powder, lowfat cottage cheese, fish, lean steak

carbs: oatmeal (not instant), brn rice, sweet potatoes, lentils...

fats: avocado, natural peanut butter, olive oil, fish oil caps

Ok I'll stop the cycle then !!! I eat more then three times a day it's been 5 .. So swap the wheat pasta for brown rice ... Ill drop the cereal bar that's easy ...so 2500 cal high protein and what about the carbs around 50,100???? Cardio a lot ???

Stem and 405 thanks for the help ... I'm Ready to do this!!! Please I'll take any suggestions

personally while cutting id keep carbs @20% total cals.. this will optimize ur ability to mobilize fat.. thatd be 500 cals from carbs which would be 125g..

20%cals from fat gives u 500cals and 56g fat.. this leaves 1500 cals for protein which would be 375g.. so:

375g pro
    125g carbs
    56g fat

Thanks 405 !!! As far as cardio I guess with my body fat I ca never do enough ???? And I'll watch Milos S nutrition vids again thanks a lot one more question ... So if I take in 2500 cal a day and I burn 1,000 doing cardio thats ok right because with my body fat I won't burn muscle .. I have a road bike and sometimes I'll burn 2500 during a ride and I can always start riding more

Cardio is your new best friend! Yes, just move. Alot!

375g is ALOT of protein, see how you go with it and see how the energy is with carbs that low. If your body can't adjust to carbs being that low add some in an take away from protein. Personally I don't fare too well on less than 150g carbs, I'm far more fat sensitive. But 405 got his results on 100g a day and he thinks he looks better than me now(jk!

As with everybody there are several individual variables and you will need to adjust cals, macros and types of food to suit you best!

Just seen your pic, I suppose you're not less than 27%.

Oh, and check in the PCT section to see if those guys think you can stop your cycle without one.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the help ... As far as pct I talked to
    My buddy he says I'm good on stoping Im on HRT anyway 250 test C a week from the doc .. My test level was 165 when I had it checked .. And I have never done a cycle before .. I'm ok on low carbs I have run a 100 before and had no issue . Thanks again for the help I'm going to readjust my diet and post it tonight

[QUOTE=SteM;6023206]Cardio is your new best friend! Yes, just move. Alot!

375g is ALOT of protein, see how you go with it and see how the energy is with carbs that low. If your body can't adjust to carbs being that low add some in an take away from protein. Personally I don't fare too well on less than 150g carbs, I'm far more fat sensitive. But 405 got his results on 100g a day and he thinks he looks better than me now(jk!
    /QUOTE]

thats funny! for the record.. no i dont..

STeM thanks for the help !!! I'm going to have find out on the pct ... I'm on TRT at the moment I get 250 test c from the doc a week !!! ... My levels were 175 when I get tested and I have never ran a cycle before till I started this one ..

405 We are chalk and cheese mate, I guess the point I am trying to make is we are all different. 405 and I, at the same weight and bf % look totally different to each other.

OP you sound committed. I like that. You remind of someone!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

STeM thanks for the help !!! I'm going to have find out on the pct ... I'm on TRT at the moment I get 250 test c from the doc a week !!! ... My levels were 175 when I get tested and I have never ran a cycle before till I started this one ..
    if ur on TRT theres no need for pct.. just reduce back down to ur prescription dose i am also on trt and this will help u not lose muscle and it prob doesnt hurt with losing fat either.. not that test makes u burn fat per se but low test allows u to accumulate belly fat easier.. ive never seen abs til starting TRT! ur in a good spot man just do what we tell u!

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    405 We are chalk and cheese mate, I guess the point I am trying to make is we are all different. 405 and I, at the same weight and bf % look totally different to each other.

another british term? id also like to note i just saw where andy schleck got 2010 tdf win! im glad of this! looking forward to july!

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post

another british term? id also like to note i just saw where andy schleck got 2010 tdf win! im glad of this! looking forward to july!

Ears are wide open !!! I'm going to 2500 cal with the macros ratio you suggested .. Running TRT and Clen .... And will now become a cardio freak !!!! 10% body fat here I come

Ears are wide open !!! I'm going to 2500 cal with the macros ratio you suggested .. Running TRT and Clen .... And will now become a cardio freak !!!! 10% body fat here I come
    good deal man.. i suggest posting ur proposed diet for review.. eating 125g carbs per day u mite fare well to have a refeed day every 2 weeks of @250g carbs.. simply add 125g carbs to ur diet in the form of oats, sweet potato, brn rice

Sounds great 405 I'll have my revised diet up tonight ...

Thread Information