Mtx11 is offline New Member

Places to gey well prepred breasts

What are some places to get well cooked chicken breasts?

KFc? They BBQ honey dip there stuff
    Don't know many chicken places. Being on the road 24 7 makes it hard to cook. That's y u have to find places.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're talking about like fast food places? Try to avoid them at all costs, even KFC or any place as a matter of fact.

Are you able to get some breasts at the store and then cook them in bulk. You could bring a cooler with you on the road, I think that would be the best choice. Or is this just absolutely out of the question?

jg2243 is offline Junior Member
    What about a supermarket a lot of them cook half chickens and whole chickens .. I agree bring your food is the best but I have been in your shows and I know it's not that easy ... The supermarkets are my house do half chickens and whole they taste good and are roasted at-least not fried .. KFC grilled chicken is bad for you of your going to by that minus well get the fried chicken .. Check there web site it you will see .. Plus the sodium is CRAZY HIGH !!!

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    I also think the cooked supermarket chicken is a good way to go, relatively cheap and just eat the whole damn thing!

Mtx11 is offline New Member
    It's not totally outta the question to prepare something at home. Just didn't know if there was a better slt. Guess not

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I bake ten pounds of chicken every week and throw it in a one gallon ziplock. It lasts me for five or six days. You can get it at Costco for $2 a pound if money is tight.

Blog Entries
    my job requires a ton of travel weekly but because i am dedicated to the bb lifestyle i find the time to cook meals not only for myself but my wife too and carry a big ass cooler with me all day everyday...yes its a hasstle sometimes but the alternative of eating out not only would take a lot of time but get quite costly as well...at this point i no longer eat for taste but purely for nessesity so my meals are quite simple...

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    when i first read the title, my mind was thinking females, not chicken. oh wait, this isn't the lounge

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jg2243 View Post
    What about a supermarket a lot of them cook half chickens and whole chickens .. I agree bring your food is the best but I have been in your shows and I know it's not that easy ... The supermarkets are my house do half chickens and whole they taste good and are roasted at-least not fried .. KFC grilled chicken is bad for you of your going to by that minus well get the fried chicken .. Check there web site it you will see .. Plus the sodium is CRAZY HIGH !!!
    Those half and whole roasted chickens aren't good for you...Hence, THEY TASTE GOOD. They taste good because they are LOADED with fat!

The reason being, they are cooked with the skin which gets more fat into the meat, plus you probably eat the skin too. The only TRUE lean meat on a chicken is the chicken breasts. Those chickens are so small that the breasts aren't even that big and most of the meat you are eating is chicken legs, thighs, and wings which are LOADED with fat. Even without the skin or added butter.

Lastly, when they roast their chickens they use tons and tons oils and fats (Butter) when cooking those chickens. I laugh all the time when people get those and say they are healthy...Ha ha might as well go to KFC!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Those half and whole roasted chickens aren't good for you...Hence, THEY TASTE GOOD. They taste good because they are LOADED with fat!

The reason being, they are cooked with the skin which gets more fat into the meat, plus you probably eat the skin too. The only TRUE lean meat on a chicken is the chicken breasts. Those chickens are so small that the breasts aren't even that big and most of the meat you are eating is chicken legs, thighs, and wings which are LOADED with fat. Even without the skin or added butter.

Lastly, when they roast their chickens they use tons and tons oils and fats (Butter) when cooking those chickens. I laugh all the time when people get those and say they are healthy...Ha ha might as well go to KFC!

not to mention the preseratives they add

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtx11 View Post
    What are some places to get well cooked chicken breasts?

KFc? They BBQ honey dip there stuff
    Don't know many chicken places. Being on the road 24 7 makes it hard to cook. That's y u have to find places.
    Dude, it's way faster and cheaper to cut a chicken breast in half and put it on a lean mean grillin machine. Shit takes like 4 minutes. Faster then going to the store

Thread Information