Thread: Advice

ricky12345 is offline New Member
    Hi guys what's the best foods for losing body fat but bulking at the same time I've been trying to eat protein carbs and fats all in 1 meal and eat 5 times at least a day with 3 main meals and 2 protein shakes I was on a low carb diet high protein before hand and weight was falling off but strength wasn't getting better no muscle gains

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Losing BF and bulking are 2 things you can't combine unless you include AAS. You need to make the choice whether you want to lower BF or bulk?

What are your stats?

Height 177.5cms weight 89.1kg body fat 18% would just like to lose what's left on me belly

Dammit I hate cm's and kg, I can't convert in my head lol.

At 18% BF I don't think you want to bulk, that would end up putting you over 20% BF once your bulk is complete. It is a ballpark estimate and recommended that people bulk at 15% BF minimum. Then again, It's all your choice.

Cutting down BF will start to reveal the muscle you have and will actually make you look bigger.

Ok mate cutting down sounds good to me would u say like 10egg whites in morning with 2 bananas and a shake then after training a shake then through out day light snacks lunch chicken breast and brown rice or pasta then dinner chicken breast vegtables am I on the right track here

Quote Originally Posted by ricky12345 View Post
    Ok mate cutting down sounds good to me would u say like 10egg whites in morning with 2 bananas and a shake then after training a shake then through out day light snacks lunch chicken breast and brown rice or pasta then dinner chicken breast vegtables am I on the right track here
    Well you could say your food selection is ok. It's a little more complicated then that though, to be sure you can reach your you will want to lay out a diet plan so you know how many calories you are getting in everyday as well as your macro-nutrients(protein,carbs,fats)

First off you can calculate your TDEE to find out how many calories you will need to cut and lose BF.

Check out the stickies at the top of the Nutrition Section when you get the time, they're excellent reads and will get you started on figuring this all out -

TDEE
    How to Cut

Ok mate thanks for advice I will take a look

No problem man. Once you figure out your TDEE you can pop back in here with a diet plan that myself and other knowledgeable members can take a look at for you.

Thread Information