je909ki is offline Junior Member

Sucralose Toxicity

Can anyone give me any input on Sucralose toxicity? Lately I've been feeling like complete crap, can't work, can't go anywhere, dizzy all the time, and can barely function because of such high anxiety. All I do is sleep. I've been to several doctors, none of which can figure out what is going on.
    I recently got BW and had Low test so the doc put me on Test Cyp and sent me to an endo. The endo ran my thyroid levels a few weeks ago and said they were fine and there was nothing he could do. I went to the ER two days ago to see if they could do anything and they didn't do anything except run my levels again and said they were fine and to just wait it out.
    While I was waiting in the waiting room for 7 hours I did some research and came across sucralose toxicity which explains almost all my symptoms, minus the low T levels. However; I couldn't find any legit studies about it, just different people saying they've had the same symptoms that were caused by Sucralose. So I got home and checked all my Supps. BCAA's, Protein, and Pre-workout all had Sucralose in them. Has anyone else dealt with this? Or can share some knowledge on this subject?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i haven't heard of anything like that but cut it out of your diet and see how your body reacts. i will try to look up some studies

Thread Information