Angel of death is offline Senior Member

zero carb isopure ready to drink

anyone else a huge fan of these? seem to be very convenient to get your protein consumption where it needs to be during a cut while avoiding the extra calories. loaded with BCAAs too and I think they taste great

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    You mean the ready to drink bottles or the actual protein shake?? I've been taking the protein shake for the past 8 years!!! By the way the ready to drink bottles are awesome but a lot more expensive!!!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Ready to drink but I've used the powder too. Vitamin shoppe by me is doing 2 for 7 on those so it works out to 42 for a 12 pack which isn't bad because I drink half at a time usually

Alex201 is offline New Member
    What flavor is best

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    This already a bit old the best flavor on the ready to drink for me was the Apple u think and for powder fruit punch. Best way to know best flavor for ready to drink is to buy them are your gym which they should have them. Try each one and choose for yourself, what may be a good flavor for me might be horrendous for you!!!

prokesian is offline New Member
    I am a fan.....they taste great, are very convenient, and the protein is high quality and bio-available. Only issue is if you look closely at the bottle through light, you see a bunch of nasty stuff floating around. Looks like pieces of wet tissue or something. Am I the only one who sees this?

AZArmor is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prokesian View Post
    I am a fan.....they taste great, are very convenient, and the protein is high quality and bio-available. Only issue is if you look closely at the bottle through light, you see a bunch of nasty stuff floating around. Looks like pieces of wet tissue or something. Am I the only one who sees this?
    I've seen it too, I noticed that it gets to be more abundant the older the drink gets as well. Not sure what it is, but it grosses me out, so I don't buy them often.

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Premixed drinks are a rip off. Just get a giant tub of powder.

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prokesian View Post
    I know this reply is old but i thought i would answer. What you see at the bottom is the protein settling. Just shake it up and it will go away. This happens to every rtd. Thicker one's start to clump do to settling to. If the bottle was not clear you would not know.

pasha is offline Associate Member
    Oh man, isopure is by far my favorite drink!!

Thread Information