Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Dude, can we get a pic? It's a torn muscle rather than tendon then?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman225

Sweet Jebus!

Is a decent amount of the muscle still attatched? Is it more like Markus Ruhl's pec tear in 2005, where some tore in the middle, but not the entire thing?

Or is it more on the lines of Alexander Fedorov?
    My doctor actually trained with Dr. Andrews in Birmingham, AL who saw Jon Cena when he tore his pec, he said it was the same tear as he had. Of course he stated he was on massive amounts of HGH and was back wrestling in 3 weeks, lol. Not gonna happen here.

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Dude, can we get a pic? It's a torn muscle rather than tendon then?
    Yes torn muscle rather than tendon. I will get pics up soon!!! This mornings weight was 216.5!!!!!!

AXx
    Well I did some chest today extremely light bench press and some cable work. I felt OK not the best. It hurt a little, but I will survive I suppose!!!!

P.S. Sorry I keep changing my avatar like a 5 yr old. I dont like the ones I had previosly.
    Last edited by AXx; 06-29-2012 at 12:45 PM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Js View Post
    Actually he told me to do what I felt comfortable with!! His exact words were, "It's going to bug the $hit out of you for months, just go light and lift away. DO PLENTY OF STRETCHES"!
    Today was also a good day as far as eating goes. I hit macros and it was a complete rest day.

Well I did some chest today extremely light bench press and some cable work. I felt OK not the best. It hurt a little, but I will survive I suppose!!!!

P.S. Sorry I keep changing my avatar like a 5 yr old. I dont like the ones I had previosly.
    havn't met a doctor who ever said stretching is bad : )

listening to doctor's advice

u will know when u found the perfect one for YOU!

AXx
    Lol thanks girl!!

AXx
    Happy July 1st

Well I have 2 bday parties to go to today. #1 My 87 yr old grandpa, and #2 my 6 yr old niece!!! Both at the same time mind you.

Maybe I can spare the sweets (I'm sure I can) I will prob just eat the foods without breads or fillers an Atkins style approach if you will.

Yesterday's and Fridays workouts were fantastic

Friday was legs and back (killed it) #275 squat for all my working sets and reps

Saturday was arms and shoulders (killed it)
    Feel really good these days.

My 8 yr old girl told me yesterday she said "Daddy your not fat anymore" all the while patting my stomach!!!! WOW!!!!

Happy July 1st

Well I have 2 bday parties to go to today. #1 My 87 yr old grandpa, and #2 my 6 yr old niece!!! Both at the same time mind you.

Maybe I can spare the sweets (I'm sure I can) I will prob just eat the foods without breads or fillers an Atkins style approach if you will.

Yesterday's and Fridays workouts were fantastic

Friday was legs and back (killed it) #275 squat for all my working sets and reps

Saturday was arms and shoulders (killed it)
    Feel really good these days.

My 8 yr old girl told me yesterday she said "Daddy your not fat anymore" all the while patting my stomach!!!! WOW!!!!
    seems that u are getting support from your family too!

like your approach - just look at what is available and choose the lesser of the evils in controlled portions : )

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat
    controlled portions : )
    This is why I'm FAT in the 1st place!!!!

Mate, as kids are notorious for telling the (sometimes painful) truth, I'd say you are succeeding. Keep it up!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AXx
    Very true Stem!!!

Well I managed to squeeze by with all meat and some beans and 1 small cup of "weight watchers", lol version of homemade ice cream.

Gonna go ride my bike and burn the "few" extra calories I might have ingested.

Jaxkiller is offline New Member
    Can u post a picture for us to see the result so far?

AXx
    By weeks end I will try to get a pic!!!!

AXx
    I managed to make the best of the 4th pinic. I fasted till the my first meal at 4:30, ate my macros in one meal, oh well.

Had a good day in the gym today, looking forward to tomorrow.

Funny thing I am still noticing more changes in my body, weight isnt really coming off as far as the scale goes. I have gained 1/2 inch in my arms since the start of this log. So apparently something is working!!!!

Thanks for all the comments and kind words. Looking forward to the future.

it is working for you cus YOU ARE WORKING ON IT!!!! yay!!!!

AXx
    Had a good workout today finished up with 45 min of cardio.

For some stupid reason I am EXTREMELY hungry right now. I hadnt had this feeling since starting the IF journey. Man this sucks. Oh well I have 2 hrs and I will be able to eat. YAY!!!!

AXx
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3033396322.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	405.0 KB 
ID:	124259

Not the pic I was going for but felt it was needed, lol.

Oh btw, my chest seems to be doing better. I still need to watch it tho, its almost like its feels so good I could actually tear more by doing more than I should.
    Last edited by AXx; 07-06-2012 at 10:23 AM.

AXx
    The weekend well........It was ok I suppose. I did the best with what I had. I think I am needing to lower the calories a touch, my weight has came to a stand still.

Im going to bring my daily macros down another 300-500 to see where this lands me, I will focus more on protein and fats, and keep my carbs to just around WO and nothing more. I really think this will help.

AXx
    Anybody ever just have a fat day??? I look in the mirror today and it seems I'm bloated as hell and back to my old weight. Really weird and discouraging.

I checked my BF% yesterday (by Fireguys protocol) I'm at 16.7, I actually wonder if I was higher than I first thought when I started this journey.

Chest felt good today I actually used 60lb DB on chest today for a total of 65 reps. Then did cardio all fasted btw.

Yesterday workout was kinda BLAH I didn't feel good at all. Tomorrow is a rest day and the only day off till Sunday as far as work goes.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    3JS you are not fat at all man you look great, i cannot lift weights, been out for 10 years with ligament laxity. Just like everyone here i am trying to get back in it, i am a lot fatter then you, just turned 40 and my weight keeps fluctuating everyday. Some days i will hit 232 i am so happy imagine 232 others i will creep back up to near 240.

I am starting IF myself again, last time it worked great. I feel that on IF you can indulge a lot more, hey you went overboard does not mater you just fast a bit more the next day or so, and everything gets back to normal.

AXx
    Personally I love IF. thanks Yannick for the kind words. I have always been the fat guy ya know.

I know Rome wasn't built in a day, just looked in the mirror this evening and was really disappointed.

looking good and i was wondering about your reference to Fireguys's way of bf% checking? point me in the direction plz and appreciate it!!

how's the injury recovery??

I wish i only had a fat day......me having fat WEEK! lol

AXx
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Site-Body-Comp

^^This is the 9 site.

I have had 2 good days planning on this being the third. Complete rest day today. Hit macros to a T Wednesday and Thursday

AXx
    Saturday and Sunday have been great this mornings weight was 214.5.

Did the 80# db's for 35 reps yesterday
    7 sets of 5 30sec rest in between, chest appears to be better, didn't hurt at all.

Today I did 335# deads for 15reps
    BB curls 100# for 7sets of 5 30 rest in between.

I must be doing something right!!!!!!!

I'm pumped (no pun intended) about this next week!!!!
    Last edited by AXx; 07-17-2012 at 03:02 PM.

AXx
    Monday was great I seem to b e hitting my macros perfect. I guess I finally got my head out of my ass.

Today was shoulder day, cant really do crazy weight overhead so I did
    40# db shoulder press 7 sets rest 30sec btw sets
    40#rear shoulder flyes 5 sets 30sec rest btw sets
    315# BB shrugs 5 sets 30sec rest btw sets
    forearm (wrists curls)
    Then 45min of cardio

Good work dude, keep on it!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AXx
    Still keeping on it, enjoying life. Its kinda fun not being the fat guy with a little muscle anymore. Now Im more of the kinda fat guy with slight muscle protruding through, lol. I will try to do a pic on 7-27-12 that way it will be 2 months progress

eightythree is offline Junior Member
    Anybody ever just have a fat day??? I look in the mirror today and it seems I'm bloated as hell and back to my old weight. Really weird and discouraging.

I checked my BF% yesterday (by Fireguys protocol) I'm at 16.7, I actually wonder if I was higher than I first thought when I started this journey.

Chest felt good today I actually used 60lb DB on chest today for a total of 65 reps. Then did cardio all fasted btw.

Yesterday workout was kinda BLAH I didn't feel good at all. Tomorrow is a rest day and the only day off till Sunday as far as work goes.
    All the time! I love salty food, so water bloat can suck big time.

Monday was great I seem to b e hitting my macros perfect.
    I feel so much better when I hit macros. and it is quite an accomplishment...everyday!!!!

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

I feel so much better when I hit macros. and it is quite an accomplishment...everyday!!!!
    Wellllllllll...........Today was horribly shitty. I didn't eat enough to keep a bird alive.

16 oz of chicken breast is the only REAL food I ate today besides a handful of cashews. Ugh, oh well tomorrow is another day.

Wellllllllll...........Today was horribly shitty. I didn't eat enough to keep a bird alive.

16 oz of chicken breast is the only REAL food I ate today besides a handful of cashews. Ugh, oh well tomorrow is another day.
    it happens. do better tomorrow and the next day when I hit my macros I loose....I haven't lost anything in 2 months

AXx
    Very true, today was a fat day. I felt like $hit in the gym and while eating I did good with food today just felt like crap all day.

Chest workout was good, had a great pump just felt weak, but I actually went up in weight today, whatever!!!!!

AXx
    Blah blah blah. Not a good last couple of days just hadn't felt good in the gym.

Maybe this week will be better.

AXx
    Guess who took a few weeks off from doing IF, this guy. It was horrible, I did a test to see how I would feel doing something different a more standard style diet. I felt like $hit the whole time. I really enjoy doing IF as I have said before it actually fits my lifestyle better.

I changed my routine up to and Upper/lower split.

Started bad to the grind on monday of this week, looking forward to a good week. Already I feel better about everything!!

AXx
    First pic 2 months ago 2nd pic is today.
    My 2 week test didn't go well. Apparently I got more white in the process.

Name:	image-3128875648.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	233.4 KB 
ID:	125064

Name:	image-259073906.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	234.8 KB 
ID:	125063

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i prefer pale over skin cancer, that's just me.

huge gains! how often are you adjusting your micros?

First pic 2 months ago 2nd pic is today.
    My 2 week test didn't go well. Apparently I got more white in the process.
    wow Wow WOW serious progress in 2 mo!!!! So u are going back to IF???? Starting Sunday??????

AXx
    Mockery honestly, NONE. I have been eating 1900-2100 for 2 months now.

Along the way I had 2 complete debacles. I drank way to much beer and ate like shit. Also within those 2 weeks of doing that I switched to a every 2 he feed from start of day.

I was honestly miserable. I feel 10 times better doing IF. Your going to cycle soon while doing IF correct??

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

wow Wow WOW serious progress in 2 mo!!!! So u are going back to IF???? Starting Sunday??????
    Yes ma'am I went back to IF Sunday night. I feel so much better

AXx
    Today was another good day. Hit my macros and feel like a champ.

I hope the next 2 months yield the same results as the first 2 did. I might actually have abs after all,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information