binsser is offline Senior Member

Pct diet and 2 weeks after so 8 weeks have a look chrs!

Ok so we all know that pct and after is the most cruical time to hold on to our gains SO ive put this diet together which i will start in about 3-4 weeks before pct tell me what you think or how you would think i could impove it and id be greatly appreciative to everyone and it is over everything ive been eating so far my stats are of today -

age- 33
    height 5 11
    weight- 14 stone 5
    body fat - 12-15 percent (cant pinch an inch lol) dont know really better than in the avi now so might post a pic up so you can telll me

DIET -

5.30 BREAKFAST SHAKE

100G oats
    2 scoops whey cals 648.3 /pro 55 /carbs 66.4 /19.7 fat
    10ml evoo

8.30am

2 tin tuna 130 drain weight 10ml evoo 5 wholemeal rivita = 481 cals/76.4 pro/34 carb/10.9 fat

2.30 all these 3 meals are 130 grams wholewheat pasta and 175 grams of turkey steak = 1970 cals/215.7 pro/248.8 carbs/18.5 fat

10 eggs 15ml of flax or evoo = 534cals/22.6 fats/41.7 pro

10.30 either a casien shake or a lean beef cut so say 250grams of beef =336 cals /66 pro/7.2 fat/1.6 carb

TOTALS = 3643.6 cals PROTIEN = 436.8 CARBS = 356.2 FATS 63.7

Ok thats it for now ill always have a massive bowl of brocholli with my turkey /pasta meals and i know this is over kill for pro and carbs so ill do 45 cardio daily 7 days a week and cut i meal on non-workout days (weekends). but after this its a good cut so just want to hold on to what ive gained as best a possible its still in the making and will tweek it prob over the next 3 weeks just wondered on some pointers my mates chrs all thanks for having a look !
    Last edited by binsser; 06-03-2012 at 01:46 PM.

no-one then?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are starting this before PCT? Who's it more cals than you eat now on cycle? Or how does it differ?

I'd have a slower digesting protein in your meal 1. I have some isolate and some quark/cottage cheese for 2 different types. Also I don't like more than 12g fat in meals where the meal contains at least a reasonable amount of carbs.

Your tuna is 2x130g drained weight?

Your turkey is cooked weight?

Yeah, post a pick dude, let's have a look.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

im only really eating 3100 at the moment as i tryed doing a lean bulk by not putting in so many carbs just before and after workout but like you said its good to up em during pct and alittle after so i thought if i add 500 odd it might help abit more with holding the new muscle fibres, 130 tuna is drained weight and the turkey is cooked weight also m8 il post pic up in the morning charging camera tell me what you think m8 chrs!

after this im gonna do a 2350 cal cut so just want to time it all right!

ok give me 5 how do i attach pic any idea??

It's dead easy from my iPhone not sure how from a PC!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

done it too my avi off phone what do you think thats not pumped as its weekend day off ill double in size pumped might put another one up later too show you the differances lol!

so for now you think this diet could be ok not my normal approuch just wanted to try something abit differant!

I think so mate. I can't get to a PC to have a proper look at your pic but I think you'll be bout right.

What's your normal approach during PCT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

normaly i wouldnt have over 300 for protien and 300 for carbs as in this diet its alot higher just becuase what you said really its good to up carbs so why not up protien as well and do heavyer reps but only 3 sets instead of 4 then do a cut the thing is im differant you hate buking or always put it off lololol where as i like my size and dont want to cut as i want to keep it all where it is but whats gotta be done gotta be done !

Thread Information